Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by john3007 Congrats on getting the Balrog trials done Omni,i know how you like these tough fighting games ...

  1. #881
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting the Balrog trials done Omni,i know how you like these tough fighting games and you always come out on top,good luck mate
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on finishing the Balrog challenges
    Thanks guys, glad to be done with those trials.
    No update as I have been burned out from trophy hunting for now so no updates on it. Speaking of trials, not that I needed to do them for any trophy but in UMVC3, I did finish Taskmaster 10 which really wasn't that bad to do now and even X-23 10 which many on various fourms consider it the hardest trial to do but I think there is harder ones than that or maybe just because I 've been learning how to use that character in matches. Also if anyone has a spare Titanite Slab in Dark Souls, I can trade you a Channeler's Trident since I have 2 of them or any other item that I have an extra in. My SL is 158 for that.

  2. #882
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    X-23 isn't bad at all. I thought Iron Fist was harder personally



  3. #883
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    X-23 isn't bad at all. I thought Iron Fist was harder personally
    I've been playing UMVC3 for fun lately. I think her #9 is harder, still got to finish it which I will do. I'm going to give Iron Fist 10 another shot, that one was a tough one but the others one he had wasn't bad. I think the easiest character was Nova for the missions, none of those were really hard and now if I was to do them, I would fly past them. Which one did you think was the easiest? Also congrats on MK plat.

  4. #884
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I've been playing UMVC3 for fun lately. I think her #9 is harder, still got to finish it which I will do. I'm going to give Iron Fist 10 another shot, that one was a tough one but the others one he had wasn't bad. I think the easiest character was Nova for the missions, none of those were really hard and now if I was to do them, I would fly past them. Which one did you think was the easiest? Also congrats on MK plat.
    Thanks. I think Ryu's was probably the easiest one.



  5. #885
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    UPDATE



    107
    Dark Souls
    The banner and my thoughts are up already. Still sort of on a break from plat hunting but probably will be starting another game soon.

  6. #886
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Congratulations on Dark Souls, that game is awesome

  7. #887
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on Dark Souls Omni! Still gotta grab that game myself!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  8. #888
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the Darl Souls plat Omni,nice work mate.I look forward to seeing another plat in here soon

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  9. #889
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    RedBullLordy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    722
    Reputation
    18

    This is awesome grats with your Dark Souls plat!

    Probs going to guess your going to destroy the Rachet and Clank re-releases for 3 more plats.

  10. #890
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Congratulations on Dark Souls, that game is awesome
    Thanks, yes it was an awesome game, probably my favorite game that came out in 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Dark Souls Omni! Still gotta grab that game myself!
    Thanks, yes it's a game that you must buy. It's tough but not really extreme hard so you'll enjoy the challenge in it.


    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Darl Souls plat Omni,nice work mate.I look forward to seeing another plat in here soon
    Thanks, I'll probably do something quick as I've slow up a lot recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    This is awesome grats with your Dark Souls plat!

    Probs going to guess your going to destroy the Rachet and Clank re-releases for 3 more plats.
    Thanks, I would love to get Rachet and Clank re-releases but it's not out yet here in the U.S.A

  11. #891
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE



    107
    Dark Souls
    The banner and my thoughts are up already. Still sort of on a break from plat hunting but probably will be starting another game soon.
    Excellent addition to an already awesome plat collection. Congrats Omni

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  12. #892
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Hurry up and get SF4 done



  13. #893
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Congrats on your newest platinum. You can rest now and then go out first



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  14. #894
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Excellent addition to an already awesome plat collection. Congrats Omni
    Thanks doc
    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Hurry up and get SF4 done
    I've been lazy to do any type of hunting, I'll get back to finishing up those trials which isn't much left
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest platinum. You can rest now and then go out first
    Thanks I've been resting on hunting, didn't even have much left to do on Dark Souls but yet I waited 3 weeks to finish up lol.

  15. #895
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Like I said on the PSN, congrats on the Dark Souls plat, I knew you'd like the game. Now we just have to wait for the DLC to come out
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  16. #896
    Level 5 Esper
    Frost425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE



    107
    Dark Souls
    The banner and my thoughts are up already. Still sort of on a break from plat hunting but probably will be starting another game soon.
    Fantastic addition to your collection man!! looking forwards towards #108
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

    Multiplayer/Old PSN


    Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

    My Guides

    Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence





  17. #897
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Big congrats on the Dark Souls platinum dude
    Last edited by DragonWolfVII; 08-09-2012 at 11:57 AM.

  18. #898
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE



    107
    Dark Souls
    The banner and my thoughts are up already. Still sort of on a break from plat hunting but probably will be starting another game soon.
    oh yeah oh yeah! congrats on yet another epic plat for your collection!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



  19. #899
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    Very well done earning the Dark Souls Platinum trophy

  20. #900
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Like I said on the PSN, congrats on the Dark Souls plat, I knew you'd like the game. Now we just have to wait for the DLC to come out
    Thanks, yeah this is one DLC I'm gonna get and we can do it together since it'll be more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Fantastic addition to your collection man!! looking forwards towards #108
    Thanks, can't go wrong with Dark Souls. Probably #108 will be a somewhat quick plat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the Dark Souls platinum dude
    Thanks, it's a great game that should not be missed.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    oh yeah oh yeah! congrats on yet another epic plat for your collection!
    Thanks, it was a fun plat for the most part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Very well done earning the Dark Souls Platinum trophy
    Thanks, yep I was looking to trade 1 titante slab but nobody responded so yeah just went and earned it which didn't take as long as I thought on 3rd playthrough and didn't have to fight the 4 kings in NG++ which was the only boss battle I didn't want to do again.

    Finally added a new random clip and new song for the list. Probably will be adding more clips to the sneak preview section on what games I want to get when they come out.

Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO