Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on both Darkness 2 and hitting 5000 trophies man! As for [email protected] If you want to get in on ...

PRO Member

Congrats on both Darkness 2 and hitting 5000 trophies man!

As for [email protected] If you want to get in on getting blue ribbon, I'll be on tonight gathering a few peeps up for it. If you see me on, send me a msg

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on both Darkness 2 and hitting 5000 trophies man!

As for [email protected] If you want to get in on getting blue ribbon, I'll be on tonight gathering a few peeps up for it. If you see me on, send me a msg
    2X thanks. Sure I guess I'm starting [email protected] then. All right I send you a message later tonight and get this trophy out of the way. Thanks for the offer

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    2X thanks. Sure I guess I'm starting [email protected] then. All right I send you a message later tonight and get this trophy out of the way. Thanks for the offer
    Absolutely man

|
    |by Smashguy |

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

Call of Duty: World At War

Some said this game was easy and others said it was really hard. Well I can definitely say it was hard for sure as I jumped into veteran right away. Some of those levels were really painful. This game I enjoyed overall, for more of my thoughts on it, check it out in the plat section as my thoughts and another great banner made by Smashguy is up. Also now I have all the Call of Duty plats until Black Ops II comes out. Next games up is the Jak and Daxter Collection

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the [email protected] plat man. That sure didn't take very long lol. Good luck on the Jak & Daxter games but you won't really need any as they are easy games with the exception of annoying camera control and checkpoints.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the [email protected] plat man. That sure didn't take very long lol. Good luck on the Jak & Daxter games but you won't really need any as they are easy games with the exception of annoying camera control and checkpoints.
    Thanks, probably took about a week as I didn't play my PS3 for a few days. Some levels did take some time from getting gernade spammed lol. Finally I can sit back and relax to some easy games.

PRO Member

Wow, I've never posted in here before. Crazy right!? Congrats on......... Arrrgh.... [email protected]
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Wow, I've never posted in here before. Crazy right!? Congrats on......... Arrrgh.... [email protected]
    Crazy lol. Anyhow thanks for stopping by. Hey at least its not Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Or wait I have Ultimate already but yet I keep playing that game for fun. If anyone is looking for some matches in UMVC3 let me know through a VM.

PRO Member

Crazy lol. Anyhow thanks for stopping by. Hey at least its not Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Or wait I have Ultimate already but yet I keep playing that game for fun. If anyone is looking for some matches in UMVC3 let me know through a VM.
    Have they fixed the match making in UMVC3 cause in MVC3 trying to earn trophys with a friend we'd end up in seperate matches and so in the end I gave up and traded it in for the upgraded game due to Vergil.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Have they fixed the match making in UMVC3 cause in MVC3 trying to earn trophys with a friend we'd end up in seperate matches and so in the end I gave up and traded it in for the upgraded game due to Vergil.
    I've had no problem with the match making itself. If your trying to boost the Megagood trophy which is recommend unless your really good, then it's best to boost when no one is going to be online and both have the settings the same. For me that time I was around 2 am -7am eastern time(U.S.A). Oh boy another Vergil player, everyone picks him except for me lol. If you want to just play matches for fun as I have platinum already send me a friend request and lets hope we have a good connection.

PRO Member

I've had no problem with the match making itself. If your trying to boost the Megagood trophy which is recommend unless your really good, then it's best to boost when no one is going to be online and both have the settings the same. For me that time I was around 2 am -7am eastern time(U.S.A). Oh boy another Vergil player, everyone picks him except for me lol. If you want to just play matches for fun as I have platinum already send me a friend request and lets hope we have a good connection.
    Sure will do and I havent used Vergil I ment him being added to the game made me upgrade havent even cracked UMVC3 open yet lol.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Sure will do and I havent used Vergil I ment him being added to the game made me upgrade havent even cracked UMVC3 open yet lol.
    Awesome accepted the friend request. Vergil is OP ,just message me on PSN when you want some matches and we'll play.

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the [email protected] platinum dude

Retired...

Huge congrats on your latest platinum. I'm glad you liked the banner as well.

Good luck in your pursuit of Jak and Daxter Collection's platinum!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

You don't mess around do you, lol? That was pretty quick but big congrats on it! I will get to it myself eventually. Thanks for the help with the MP though! Let me know if you ever want to do the DLC for it

Have fun with the Jak and Daxter games!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the [email protected] platinum dude
    Thanks, it was pretty hard plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Huge congrats on your latest platinum. I'm glad you liked the banner as well.

Good luck in your pursuit of Jak and Daxter Collection's platinum!
    Thanks it wasn't easy, some parts were very cheap. Thanks this collection will be pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    You don't mess around do you, lol? That was pretty quick but big congrats on it! I will get to it myself eventually. Thanks for the help with the MP though! Let me know if you ever want to do the DLC for it

Have fun with the Jak and Daxter games!
    I felt I took longer than I wanted to but then again I didn't play my PS3 for a few days. IMO this was the hardest COD game and probably my 2nd hardest FPS plat, only Killzone 2 was harder but because of more demanding online trophies. Likewise thanks for MP, we got that part done fast. Right now I don't plan on the DLC but if I do than I'll take your offer on it. So far having fun with Jak and Daxter

PRO Member

congrats on the [email protected] plat omni. it is one of my favorites. you must have flew through heart of the reich. i think i broke two controllers playing it. friggin grenade spamming!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    congrats on the [email protected] plat omni. it is one of my favorites. you must have flew through heart of the reich. i think i broke two controllers playing it. friggin grenade spamming!
    Thanks, I won't say flew through heart of the reich as it was hard but I felt the end of Burn em out, towards the begining of Breaking point going up the hill and the begining of Downfall were the worst parts. The grenade spamming was unreal, sometimes there was just no way of avoiding them lol.

Game on....

Just thought i would pop my head around the door and congratulate you again on your latest plat.

PRO Member

Congrats on the [email protected] plat. Good job my friend. I will get to it eventually and if you do go for the dlc I also have it already.

Hope you enjoy the jak and Daxter collection. I have done the first game and although it is fun the camera can be terrible at times.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast