Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat Omni,well done mate.I hope you enjoy the Jak and Daxter games to,good luck with them.Since ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat Omni,well done mate.I hope you enjoy the Jak and Daxter games to,good luck with them.Since your back to plat hunting i look forward to seeing some more updates in the future man,good luck with them aswell

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Just thought i would pop my head around the door and congratulate you again on your latest plat.
    Thanks again . Not an easy plat even though it's probably among the most common hard plats if that makes any sense lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the [email protected] plat. Good job my friend. I will get to it eventually and if you do go for the dlc I also have it already.

Hope you enjoy the jak and Daxter collection. I have done the first game and although it is fun the camera can be terrible at times.
    Thanks, this one was hard, even had to take a couple days break from it but once recharged it got done. I'm not sure yet on the DLC but I'll take Daft's and your's offer if I decide to go for it. I love the 1st and play it quite a few times way back, the camera isn't too bad I thought. I just adjusted the camera controls in options to my liking it was much better to control.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat Omni,well done mate.I hope you enjoy the Jak and Daxter games to,good luck with them.Since your back to plat hunting i look forward to seeing some more updates in the future man,good luck with them aswell
    Thanks, not an easy one but glad to have it done. I'm enjoying the collection so far, I've had Jak 1 and 2 before but never played 3 so that will be a new experience. Soon another update will come on my next platinum.

Crocodile Hunter

Hope you like J&D Trilogy man, its one of my favourite games of all time

Sig by Apokolypz

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Hope you like J&D Trilogy man, its one of my favourite games of all time
    I had the Jak 1 and Jak 2 on PS2 so I know they were fun games. I haven't played Jak 3 yet so I look foward to that one. Thanks for stopping by

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

I had this game for PS2 and it was fun to play something simple. I will add my thoughts to it later on in the checklist along with a banner in the near future. Next game up is Jak II

PRO Member

Nicely done I picked that Hd set up myself Today for $15 only played the first game so play 2 and 3 will be an experience for me.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Nicely done I picked that Hd set up myself Today for $15 only played the first game so play 2 and 3 will be an experience for me.
    Thanks, yeah I got it for $20 but I can't complain even at that price. For me I haven't played 3 so I look foward to that. Also get ready for some UMVC3 battles in near future

PRO Member

Lol with the bullshit going on at my house a rl UMVC3 fight almost took place lets just say I ducked the saucepan in time. After that warning I just let my wife and her friend get back to it!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Lol with the bullshit going on at my house a rl UMVC3 fight almost took place lets just say I ducked the saucepan in time. After that warning I just let my wife and her friend get back to it!
    Yikes, good thing you dodge that hyper combo.

PRO Member

Congrats on yet another Plat my friend. That was fast. I guess it helped having already played it because it took me much longer to plat. Then again it was the first time I ever played it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on yet another Plat my friend. That was fast. I guess it helped having already played it because it took me much longer to plat. Then again it was the first time I ever played it.
    Thanks this was a fun nostalgia game for me. Yeah still there were a couple areas I just couldn't find last few orbs as it has been a long time. Now that I've started Jak II, it's been really long time as I've only played through it once.

Buy my book, Alteration

Congrats on your recent plats! Have fun with the rest of the series, they're all great.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Congrats on your recent plats! Have fun with the rest of the series, they're all great.
    Thanks, I will, and your Jak II guide is nicely presented, it'll come handy for sure

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Jak and Daxter platinum dude

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Jak and Daxter platinum dude
    Thanks dude , now working on Jak II

Retired...

Already Plat? Congrats. I'm sure in this community no one can beat you in platinum count less than a day!

Now go Jak II.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Well that certainly didn't take long. Congrats on the Jak & Daxter plat and good luck on number 2. Personally, I hated the game but before I played it, I remembered it being good on the PS2. I guess I was a lot younger then and never noticed how far games have come since then in terms of control and camera angles lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Already Plat? Congrats. I'm sure in this community no one can beat you in platinum count less than a day!

Now go Jak II.
    Thanks, yeah I needed a quick and easy one. Well if I decided to do the quickest and easy games, maybe but there is always someone else out there to who can do it faster lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well that certainly didn't take long. Congrats on the Jak & Daxter plat and good luck on number 2. Personally, I hated the game but before I played it, I remembered it being good on the PS2. I guess I was a lot younger then and never noticed how far games have come since then in terms of control and camera angles lol.
    Thanks, yeah I remembered it being good as well back then but playing it now, yeah it's not that great of a game. The camera angles and controls are kinda annoying on it but at least it's not Devil May Cry 2 bad lol. It's definitely more challenging that the 1st Jak game.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow man that was pretty damn quick.Congrats on your new plat mate,well done and best of luck with Jak II

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Jak and Daxter, loved the games on PS2, got them on PS3 now and actually just got the first platinum 30 or so minutes ago

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast