Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; A bit late, but congrats on J & D man!...

PRO Member

A bit late, but congrats on J & D man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow man that was pretty damn quick.Congrats on your new plat mate,well done and best of luck with Jak II
    Thanks, that one was a fast and easy plat
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Jak and Daxter, loved the games on PS2, got them on PS3 now and actually just got the first platinum 30 or so minutes ago
    Thanks, yep at that time we both got our Jak and Daxter plat almost same time lol

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    A bit late, but congrats on J & D man!
    Never too late, thanks

UPDATE

111 Jak II
    This turned out harder than I thought with half of the races. They were not just hard, but really freakin hard. On par with WipEout HD IMO but the reverse tracks were easy. My thoughts and banner is up already so read up on that for more info. Also I will be adding a few new games to the future list which is the Ratchet and Clank collection that I just got in the mail yesterday. Next game up is Jak III to finish off the collection and I hope it's easier than Jak II as I'm hoping to get not only Jak III done, but Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Ratchet and Clank collection and maybe Mass Effect 3 before Resident Evil 6 comes out which is the game I'm looking foward to the most this year.

Change is mediocre

Congrats on plat 111 omni

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Jak II plat dude. Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with the races, but as usual you prevailed. Good luck with Jak III

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Jak II man! Those races aren't the easiest, but come on, they werent really that hard? Were they xD I remember doing them like 5-6 years ago when I was only 9-10. But joking aside again, congrats and good luck on Jak 3

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Congrats on plat 111 omni
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Jak II plat dude. Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with the races, but as usual you prevailed. Good luck with Jak III
    Thanks, yes I couldn't believe I had trouble with them or at least the 1st half of them getting the gold time. Hoping Jak III will be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Jak II man! Those races aren't the easiest, but come on, they werent really that hard? Were they xD I remember doing them like 5-6 years ago when I was only 9-10. But joking aside again, congrats and good luck on Jak 3
    Thanks, but I was in for a shock on how hard they were or at least the 1st half of races. Probably more so that I expect them to be fairly easy with only a little trial and error but nope. Got to admit after having plats like NGS2, UMVC3, Vanquish ect.. those races did hurt my pride a tad but now I feel the satisfaction of earning the plat. Now onto Jak III

PRO Member

Congrats on your new platinum Omni..Its one of the games Im thinking to get in the near future..Its also nice to see you are 'hunting again'

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Congrats on your new platinum Omni..Its one of the games Im thinking to get in the near future..Its also nice to see you are 'hunting again'
    Thanks, it's a good collection overall though still have yet to play Jak III so looking foward to that, except for the races again. It feels good to hunt again but I still play UMVC3 for fun at times.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Jak II plat. Never played it myself so i guess i'll be in for something once i do.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I know i have already said it mate but congrats again on your new plat and good luck in going for the Jak III plat aswell. And since we spoke before, you really have got me thinking now about UMvC3, god damn you lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Jak II plat. Never played it myself so i guess i'll be in for something once i do.
    Thanks, yeah those races are tough but there can be an easy way around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I know i have already said it mate but congrats again on your new plat and good luck in going for the Jak III plat aswell. And since we spoke before, you really have got me thinking now about UMvC3, god damn you lol
    Thanks, yeah I look foward to Jak III execpt for more races lol. I say go for UMVC3, sure it's going to be very hard but since you have experience with the vs series it will help plus we can play some matches that will goes toward that 30 hrs of online play.

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on J & D plat!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on J & D plat!
    Thanks, onto to Jak 3 to finish up the collection.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Jak II platinum trophy and good luck on Jak III. I pretty hated Jak II by the time I was done with it but didn't mind Jak III so much. However they suck compared to the Ratchet & Clank games in my opinion lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Retired...

Congrats on the Jak II platinum. I might have to get this in time.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on getting Jak 2 and good luck with 3.

Royal Flush X2

[

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Jak II platinum trophy and good luck on Jak III. I pretty hated Jak II by the time I was done with it but didn't mind Jak III so much. However they suck compared to the Ratchet & Clank games in my opinion lol.
    Thanks, to me Jak II gameplay wise didn't age well but still wasn't too bad but I have yet to play Jak 3 so I look foward to it. Oh yeah Ratchet Clank collection I just got in the mail so after Jak 3 and one other game, that collection will be next

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Jak II platinum. I might have to get this in time.
    Thanks, yeah it's cheap to buy now, doing Jak II races legit is actually a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on getting Jak 2 and good luck with 3.
    Thanks, just hope the races are not as bad in Jak 3

PRO Member

Annnnnnnnd congrats on Jak II

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

All out of bubblegum.....

Nice checlist bro! I like your set up using FF7 imagery... best FF ever!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Annnnnnnnd congrats on Jak II
    Thanks as always

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Nice checlist bro! I like your set up using FF7 imagery... best FF ever!
    Thanks for the good words, I agree best FF ever plus my favorite game of all time

No new plat updates as I have been playing UMVC3 and on a different account I earned my way to 6th lord therefor earning the dreaded Megagood trophy which back when I went for the plat, I just boosted it but still felt like I didn't earn this plat but now I can say I have earned it. Getting to 7th rank was pretty easy but getting from 7th to 6th was brutal at times as I was going against good players at 6th and even 5th ranks. My teams were Hulk, X-23 and Dr.Doom for the most part but at times I switched out Dr. Doom for Arthur which is an awesome level 3 X-factor. Sometimes if I knew I was going up against a lame spammer that I play against or just a random team switch, I switched out X-23 for Deadpool which paid off against a Chris G Wannabe( Chris G a pro player and among the best) player who use the ultra cheap Morrigan/ Dr. Doom with hidden Missile assist but I still beat them with Hulk, Deadpool and Dark Arthur which Dark Arthur was a great counter to this cheap ass team lol. Also didn't need to use "top tier" characters to make it to 6th which most players used Wesker which was on almost every team I faced lol.
    Anyhow I'm now at peace with fully earning this plat and a big Fuck You to all the Taunting, T-bagging douchebag players that I ran into which is most of the players in this game.

Next plat will be Jak III and I will finish that this week and after that either Mass Effect 3 or Assassins Creed :Revelations and after one of those games, probably be in time for Resident Evil 6

Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast