Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the R&C 3 plat and finishing the collection Omni, well done mate. Overall this does sound like a ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the R&C 3 plat and finishing the collection Omni, well done mate. Overall this does sound like a great collection of games and I'm definately going to look into picking it up in the future. Keep up the awesome work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on the second plat to that collection or is it your third ah I've lost count lol!

Retired...

Already?!? Damn! Congrats on your new platinum and of course welcome to the R&C Club.

Good luck with whatever you do next.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Up Your Arsenal platinum dude, awesome work
    Thanks, it was a really fun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat my friend. Good to hear you enjoyed all the R&C games. Good luck with whatever you do decide to do next.
    Thanks, all the games in this collection were great. Not sure what game is next atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the R&C 3 plat and finishing the collection Omni, well done mate. Overall this does sound like a great collection of games and I'm definately going to look into picking it up in the future. Keep up the awesome work man
    Thanks, yep not a single bad game or average game in this collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the second plat to that collection or is it your third ah I've lost count lol!
    Thank, it's the 3rd in this collection to finish it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Already?!? Damn! Congrats on your new platinum and of course welcome to the R&C Club.

Good luck with whatever you do next.
    Thanks, I did it kinda quick and while it wasn't that long of a plat, still not too short. Not sure what is next atm.

PRO Member

Nice job on the new Omni!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Congrats on #116!!!! Thats awesome...whats next in line?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats on #116!!!! Thats awesome...whats next in line?
    Thanks R &C: Up your Arsenal was one of my most fun platinums that I have gotten. Next is Killzone HD which I should have the plat in the next day or 2. After that don't know as once 11/20 hits I'm going for PS Allstars plat right away.

PRO Member

Well I did say I lost count!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Well I did say I lost count!
    You could always just look at my mini trophy card.

UPDATE

Killzone HD

I knew playing this game wasn't going to be amazing at all so my expections were not too high for it. It's really not a classic at all but at best it's a decent game and was worth at least getting if you really enjoy the killzone series and are curious how this franchise started. I can say that it was killzone 2 is what got the series notice. This took a little longer than I thought so not sure what I'll be playing from now til 11/20 when PS Allstars comes out.

Also almost a year later finally got my site trophy for winning trophy checklist of the year last year. So this year there is no need for me to enter in it again as it has no changes to it. Again thanks to everyone from last year that voted for it and also making this the most view checklist on the site.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat mate and your site award too, that actually clears something up for me. I logged on for the first time in 3 days before and had a few msg's, 2 of which were pm msg's. One was my MotM award and the other one was for an end of year site award. I was like "WTF!!!". After reading what you have just put, it all makes sense and I now see that it was obviously given to me by mistake lol. Congrats anyways mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Sweet job on the the Killzone plat, Omni.

PPS bar made byRaveNScythE18
    Sig and Avy made by Bladia

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    You could always just look at my mini trophy card.

UPDATE

Killzone HD

I knew playing this game wasn't going to be amazing at all so my expections were not too high for it. It's really not a classic at all but at best it's a decent game and was worth at least getting if you really enjoy the killzone series and are curious how this franchise started. I can say that it was killzone 2 is what got the series notice. This took a little longer than I thought so not sure what I'll be playing from now til 11/20 when PS Allstars comes out.

Also almost a year later finally got my site trophy for winning trophy checklist of the year last year. So this year there is no need for me to enter in it again as it has no changes to it. Again thanks to everyone from last year that voted for it and also making this the most view checklist on the site.
    Congrats dude on your new plat and finally getting your site award. I'm sure there are some decent quick games you could get plat in before the 20th. The game I am playing Spec Ops is a good game and you could have the plat before the 20th. You know Portal 2 is cheap on the ps store now also. I know you wanted to play that a while back.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat mate and your site award too, that actually clears something up for me. I logged on for the first time in 3 days before and had a few msg's, 2 of which were pm msg's. One was my MotM award and the other one was for an end of year site award. I was like "WTF!!!". After reading what you have just put, it all makes sense and I now see that it was obviously given to me by mistake lol. Congrats anyways mate
    Thanks, better late than never for the award
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Sweet job on the the Killzone plat, Omni.
    Thanks for stopping by fellow PPS member.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats dude on your new plat and finally getting your site award. I'm sure there are some decent quick games you could get plat in before the 20th. The game I am playing Spec Ops is a good game and you could have the plat before the 20th. You know Portal 2 is cheap on the ps store now also. I know you wanted to play that a while back.
    Thanks, yeah better late than never. I was thinking of starting Mass Effect 3 but probably won't finish it by then as I know I'll take my time with Mass Effect 3 when I get to it. Ah Portal that's a good choice maybe. I could always go back and work on some Street Fighter IV which I finally pop it back in a couple days ago and finish off another very hard character. Just really only 2 very hard trials left to do.

Retired...

Congrats on your new platinum. Finally you have 2 trials left to do but right now you need to work in progress of crap AWP trophy in GTA IV before PS ALL Stars comes out. I'm sure you'll get a trophy. God's will.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your new platinum. Finally you have 2 trials left to do but right now you need to work in progress of crap AWP trophy in GTA IV before PS ALL Stars comes out. I'm sure you'll get a trophy. God's will.
    Thanks, well at least 2 extremely hard trials then I have to unlock 2 more characters but I'll get through those without too much trouble. AWP is probably one of the worst bronze trophies ever. PS Allstars should be a easy and quick platinum but I'll playing that game also after the plat for fun.

Lvl 9 - Gold

man I really want AWP trophy too but there's so much work to do. I've been wanting to get platinum in GTA IV before V comes out. Tough challenge. Have a really good feeling if I do it though as GTA IV was the first game in my collection over 4 years ago.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    man I really want AWP trophy too but there's so much work to do. I've been wanting to get platinum in GTA IV before V comes out. Tough challenge. Have a really good feeling if I do it though as GTA IV was the first game in my collection over 4 years ago.
    What makes it horrible is the trophy glitches which happen to me. It's now all luck for it to pop if it ever does.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your Killzone HD plat and finally getting your site award dude

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Killzone Omni! I think I might download that off a friend sometime

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Gratz on Killzone HD. So fucking quick!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |