Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Awesome job on the KZ HD plat, Omni!...

-i- love myself.

Awesome job on the KZ HD plat, Omni!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on your Killzone HD plat and finally getting your site award dude
    Thanks, yep better late than never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Killzone Omni! I think I might download that off a friend sometime
    Thanks, yeah it's not amazing game but it's worth a play.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Gratz on Killzone HD. So fucking quick!
    Thanks, eh it wasn't that quick I got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Awesome job on the KZ HD plat, Omni!
    Thanks for stopping by

PRO Member

KZ HD must be rather easy it's all I see everyone getting atm.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    KZ HD must be rather easy it's all I see everyone getting atm.
    It's not hard plat but I kept getting shot with gernades on a few levels which was annoying but in all it's a easy plat.

Royal Flush X2

Normally I don't post for just some trophies earned, only platinums but there are exceptions

Street Fighter IV
    No Challenge Too Hard
    Clear Hard Trial in Challenge Mode

What this means is I have finally finished all the trials and just wow beyond hard. Probably my hardest bronze trophy and 2nd hardest trophy in my collection. Now I know the is within my reach. Just have to clean up but it's a lot of clean up so it's gonna take some time before I earn the

So many hard trials but if I had to pick the 3 that gave me the most trouble from hardest to 3rd hardest
    Balrog 4
    Abel 5
    Gen 5

Last edited by omnislash; 11-11-2012 at 05:43 PM.

PRO Member

I didn't realize how difficult those trials are, but another friend said the same thing...keep up the great work

I don't think CLs should only be for plat updates, it should be a showcase for achievements, accomplishments, milestones and of course plats.

Keep it up

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

-i- love myself.

Great job achieving that trophy! I played SFIV and couldn't barely beat any fights. Kudos.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    I didn't realize how difficult those trials are, but another friend said the same thing...keep up the great work

I don't think CLs should only be for plat updates, it should be a showcase for achievements, accomplishments, milestones and of course plats.

Keep it up
    Thanks, they are the reason why many don't go for the platinum but now with so many hackers hacking the the plat, it has lost it's rarity but they will never feel the satisfaction of earning it.
    I do have a special achievement section in my page.
    Great job achieving that trophy! I played SFIV and couldn't barely beat any fights. Kudos.
    Thanks, back when I got the game when it was new I didn't know what I was doing though I did ok online back then. Those trials even the normal ones when you got to a certain level I thought were impossible and couldn't even think of doing the hard ones. Now it just going to take some time to clean up the rest of it.

You weak azz niggs

About time lol. The trials aren't too bad. You just have to know how the game works Having said that Balrog's and Abel's are far easier than Fuerte's and C. Viper's. Almost everyone will agree with that
    Last edited by grimydawg; 11-11-2012 at 07:17 PM.

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks, back when I got the game when it was new I didn't know what I was doing though I did ok online back then. Those trials even the normal ones when you got to a certain level I thought were impossible and couldn't even think of doing the hard ones. Now it just going to take some time to clean up the rest of it.
    I couldn't handle playing the game, I really sucked at it.

Anyways, good luck achieving the platinum! I'll be here when you announce it! Lol

Retired...

You have a great collection of many rarest plats after SFIV platinum from extreme easy to extreme hard, keep at it!

I really sucked at SFIV at cousin's place on crap xbox 360.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    About time lol. The trials aren't too bad. You just have to know how the game works
    Haven't seen you around lately on this site eh. It did get a little easier once I understood the game but some of those trials still gave me lots of problems. At least in time this plat will be earned by someone legit unlike all the hackers that have runied the rarity of it.
    I couldn't handle playing the game, I really sucked at it.

Anyways, good luck achieving the platinum! I'll be here when you announce it! Lol
    Thanks, it won't be the next one but I will have it before the year ends. Next game I plan on getting the plat to is PS Allstars. Can't wait to play the full game and use the other characters especially Ratchet & Clank

You weak azz niggs

Haven't seen you around lately on this site eh. It did get a little easier once I understood the game but some of those trials still gave me lots of problems. At least in time this plat will be earned by someone legit unlike all the hackers that have runied the rarity of it.
    Unfortunately a lot of games are like that now with rarity or whatever. You actually have 1/2 of the amount of real rare plats I have now. Better get some more in

Royal Flush X2

About time lol. The trials aren't too bad. You just have to know how the game works Having said that Balrog's and Abel's are far easier than Fuerte's and C. Viper's. Almost everyone will agree with that
    For some reason C. Viper didn't seem as bad as those ones but still was hard.With hers once I got used to the weird jumps and cancels, the timing didn't feel as bad or it just felt more natural to me. El Fuerte tough was a royal pain in the ass. Still I spent the most time on Balrog 4 and Abel 5 than the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    You have a great collection of many rarest plats after SFIV platinum from extreme easy to extreme hard, keep at it!

I really sucked at SFIV at cousin's place on crap xbox 360.
    Thanks, it's good number but there are some who have way more rarest plats than me out there. I still feel I need to have more rare games but I do like to play some good easy fun games like Ratchet & Clank.
    It's not a beginner friendly game but is actually a good game. Not only the gameplay but all the other stuff like amazing graphics, good music and even little things like actual character movies for both prologue and endings.

Royal Flush X2

Unfortunately a lot of games are like that now with rarity or whatever. You actually have 1/2 of the amount of real rare plats I have now. Better get some more in
    It's a shame but what can we do about it other than expose those hackers and shame them if they post in certain threads. Right now trying to clean up with what I have and just looking for some fun games to play in general. When are you going to finish Dead Space 2 and Dark Souls?

You weak azz niggs

It's a shame but what can we do about it other than expose those hackers and shame them if they post in certain threads. Right now trying to clean up with what I have and just looking for some fun games to play in general. When are you going to finish Dead Space 2 and Dark Souls?
    IDK lol I enjoy too many games, but they unfortuantely takes 100s of hours to finish

PRO Member

Very nice job on completing the trials Omni. That does sound like the hardest part of the game. Now for all those online matches and titles

Have fun with PS Allstars when you get it! I hope you are able to get 1st in the world again!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Very nice job on completing the trials Omni. That does sound like the hardest part of the game. Now for all those online matches and titles

Have fun with PS Allstars when you get it! I hope you are able to get 1st in the world again!
    Thanks, now to clean up which is a lot to do
    Can't wait for that game next week, I'll try to plat is fast but doubt it as it's gonna be a easy platinum.

PRO Member

I know your excited about PS All stars. Good luck with it. Are you getting Full Frontal Assault? I have it pre ordered.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Thanks, now to clean up which is a lot to do
    Can't wait for that game next week, I'll try to plat is fast but doubt it as it's gonna be a easy platinum.
    Regardless, it will be loads of fun!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast