Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Congrats on the Doom 3 plat and good luck on the remaining trophies for SFIV. I ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Doom 3 plat and good luck on the remaining trophies for SFIV. I know you've been working on it for a long time so it will be great to finally earn it.
    Thanks, yeah SF IV I have been working on most of this year and all the trials are done which was the hardest part. Now it's just getting the online titles which takes lots of time but this weekned it will finally be done.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Doom 3 dude! Just noticed it on PSN before I hopped on.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Doom 3 dude! Just noticed it on PSN before I hopped on.
    Thanks, it was a tough one but the next platinum I'm getting is the one I'm really excited to get.

PRO Member

Glad you got that double kill trophy and the plat. I guess I'll skip sending you that friend request for now. Good luck finishing Street Fighter.

PRO Member

Congrats on Doom 3 and go kick ass in SFIV.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Doom 3 plat dude and good luck on SFIV

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Glad you got that double kill trophy and the plat. I guess I'll skip sending you that friend request for now. Good luck finishing Street Fighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on Doom 3 and go kick ass in SFIV.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Doom 3 plat dude and good luck on SFIV
    Thanks guys, the hard stuff has been done already with SF IV so just need to finish getting the online title and icons which will be done during this weekned.

Lvl 6 - Silver

omnislash seriously m8 i look up to u with nothing but respect and admire u r my role model in gaming and trophy hunting Respect m8 and keep them bad as platinums coming

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    omnislash seriously m8 i look up to u with nothing but respect and admire u r my role model in gaming and trophy hunting Respect m8 and keep them bad as platinums coming
    Thanks for all the good words, I'm just like any legit gamer out there but I have tons of patience and just too stubborn to give up, even if it takes a long time.

I have added some new clips for the sneak preview section even if it's only a couple and I did add 2 more games to the future games to be platinum, Dyad and Dead or Alive 5. I just like to torture myself with these hard fighting game plats

PRO Member

Congrats on the Doom 3 plat and good luck with SFIV

Are you going to try and complete GTA as well?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats on the Doom 3 plat and good luck with SFIV

Are you going to try and complete GTA as well?
    Thanks, like I've said the hard stuff is done already with SF IV so it's just a matter of time which will be this weekned.
    I will get back to GTA IV but the AWP trophy glitched on me so I need lots of luck for that to pop even though I did all the requirements. This has got to be the worst trophy ever because of how much it glitches.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I will get back to GTA IV but the AWP trophy glitched on me so I need lots of luck for that to pop even though I did all the requirements. This has got to be the worst trophy ever because of how much it glitches.
    Oh boy, well hopefully it doesn't take too long. I didn't think that game had any glitches, but I guess all the new ones do, until they're patched.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Oh boy, well hopefully it doesn't take too long. I didn't think that game had any glitches, but I guess all the new ones do, until they're patched.
    The game is old and Rockstar has done nothing about it and they never will. Still I'm going to attempt it and if that trophy pops then I'll go for the long grind of Wanted and hopefully I can get this plat before GTA V comes out.

PRO Member

The game is old and Rockstar has done nothing about it and they never will. Still I'm going to attempt it and if that trophy pops then I'll go for the long grind of Wanted and hopefully I can get this plat before GTA V comes out.
    Well you know you can count on me for that as well Sorry I had to dip out early last night...had to get to work early this morning. I'm excited for you to finally get that SFIV I still have all of those trials to do @[email protected] damn...it's going to be awhile. Just glad to get all of the pesky online titles/icons/wins out of the way. Thanks man

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Retired...

It happened to me in "Sweep" trophy in Max Payne 3. I won 2 times, still nothing.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Doooom 3 !

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well you know you can count on me for that as well Sorry I had to dip out early last night...had to get to work early this morning. I'm excited for you to finally get that SFIV I still have all of those trials to do @[email protected] damn...it's going to be awhile. Just glad to get all of the pesky online titles/icons/wins out of the way. Thanks man
    Got to say big thanks for being a great boosting parnter, and of course once I get the I will help you out with the rest of the online titles. Yep we'll get to work on GTAIV in the near future as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    It happened to me in "Sweep" trophy in Max Payne 3. I won 2 times, still nothing.
    Damm rockstar games and there glitched trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Doooom 3 !
    Thanks it was a tough one for sure.

PRO Member

You know I'll still try and get the AWP trophy again. It will be my 3rd attempt at it and hopefully some luck will come out way this time Omni. I'm kind of like you with the awp trophy. if that pops then I'll finish up the sp and wanted trophy. If not I'm not going to worry about it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    You know I'll still try and get the AWP trophy again. It will be my 3rd attempt at it and hopefully some luck will come out way this time Omni. I'm kind of like you with the awp trophy. if that pops then I'll finish up the sp and wanted trophy. If not I'm not going to worry about it.
    We'll try it again, I did see some stuff that could help over on .org but nothing is guaranteed. It'll be nice to have this plat that I will name the biggest pain in the ass plat to get in my collection lol, that if it happens...

PRO Member

Got to say big thanks for being a great boosting parnter, and of course once I get the I will help you out with the rest of the online titles. Yep we'll get to work on GTAIV in the near future as well.
    Thanks and I didn't doubt that you would for a second. Honestly, I checked them off last night and I just believe I need the same ones you do. I have almost all the other ones minus the SP and trial ones.

Shouldn't be too long now

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I have heard about trying it all in one day actually...but it would take literally all day @[email protected] I don't have that kind of time, lol. I hope you can get it though man. I'm honestly dreading it myself and knowing my luck, it will glitch on me too

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast