Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I have to take a stab at AWP as well. Thankfully, I have 2 playstations so I can borrow a ...

PRO Member

I have to take a stab at AWP as well. Thankfully, I have 2 playstations so I can borrow a copy from a friend and not have to worry about trading wins with anyone. I haven't even played any team games yet for the Team Player and the other one yet. I do have all the single player stuff done though.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I have to take a stab at AWP as well. Thankfully, I have 2 playstations so I can borrow a copy from a friend and not have to worry about trading wins with anyone. I haven't even played any team games yet for the Team Player and the other one yet. I do have all the single player stuff done though.
    That will save lots of time but some game modes you need 4 players, not sure though if you can have 2 players on each PS though. Its worth a try. Still your gonna need other players to do only around 1000 hangman noose games to finally earn the wanted trophy.

Royal Flush X2

MAJOR UPDATE

Holy [email protected]%* I can't believe I finally got this platinum. Never thought I would be able to get but finally it's done. Damm those hard trials were very hard and that what makes this plat very challenging but also going for the other stuff is very tedious and time consuming as well. Definitely not a game for the casual trophy player to go after. Big thanks to Daftprophet for being a great boosting partner and I will finish helping Daft get his online stuff done. I'll be posting the banner and my final thoughts in the list then going to sleep finally.

PRO Member

Hell yeah man! Congrats on finally nabbing that sweet SFIV

Glad we could get shit done

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Now thats impressive nice done!

PRO Member

How come I've never posted here? :/

Congratz Omni, yeah the trials are tough and the online is time consuming.. so is offline, with them challenges & trials. Good job

Sig by Smashguy

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Hell yeah man! Congrats on finally nabbing that sweet SFIV

Glad we could get shit done
    Big thanks with those online titles, I'll finsh helping you and then it will be your turn in the new year to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Now thats impressive nice done!
    Thanks, another very hard fighting game plat done.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    How come I've never posted here? :/

Congratz Omni, yeah the trials are tough and the online is time consuming.. so is offline, with them challenges & trials. Good job
    Thanks, yep you know all about it already so finally feels good to join the club of the few who actually earn getting past those trials. Better late than never I say.

You weak azz niggs

It's about time lol

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    It's about time lol
    Your right it was about time.

Retired...

Congrats on the big accomplishment of SFIV platinum. Pick up any easy but first go sleep well, out and have fun.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on SF Omni! I was waiting for the day you'd post this I'm actually just deciding to grind through my own fighting game, even though it's probably the longest (mk) I already have a boosting partner nabbing me all the Koth and most of the ranked trophies. Plus we had some glitches that netted us both about 650 Respect just randomly for no reason. But again congrats on SF, thats a pretty big accomplishment itself

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Beast Incarnate

Holy crap dude, major congratulations on the SFIV plat. Unbelievable skills man

PRO Member

Man I am so glad you were finally able to get it. Big congrats and what a way to end the year. I would say go grrab yourself a easy game but I see you already started FF 13-2 so I guess that will be next for you.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the big accomplishment of SFIV platinum. Pick up any easy but first go sleep well, out and have fun.
    Thanks you kept believing that I would get it and it came true. I have started Final Fantasy XIII-2 so it should be easy even if a little time consuming but so far is fun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on SF Omni! I was waiting for the day you'd post this I'm actually just deciding to grind through my own fighting game, even though it's probably the longest (mk) I already have a boosting partner nabbing me all the Koth and most of the ranked trophies. Plus we had some glitches that netted us both about 650 Respect just randomly for no reason. But again congrats on SF, thats a pretty big accomplishment itself
    Thanks, MK is really long just becareful of the respect pts as its glitchy where you can lose all your points so it might be a good idea to boost them all in one day which was the only online trophy I had to boost. SF IV is my new #2 plat in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Holy crap dude, major congratulations on the SFIV plat. Unbelievable skills man
    Thanks, more like failing so many times even when I understood how the game works but finally this game is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Man I am so glad you were finally able to get it. Big congrats and what a way to end the year. I would say go grrab yourself a easy game but I see you already started FF 13-2 so I guess that will be next for you.
    Thanks yeah it was a way to end the year. Yep already started FF13-2 so it should be easy even if little time consuming. New year will be the year we both get that GTAIV SFIV may have the hardest bronze trophy ever skillwise with challenge expert but I say AWP is worse because of how much it glitches.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on finally getting the SFIV plat and good luck on FFXIII-2 although you won't need it as its pretty straight forward. This year was good for you in terms of earning trophies and tough plats so hopefully 2013 is just as good, if no better.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Buy my book, Alteration

Congrats on your SF IV plat, Omni. Here's to a successful year of the hunt!

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on finally getting the SFIV plat and good luck on FFXIII-2 although you won't need it as its pretty straight forward. This year was good for you in terms of earning trophies and tough plats so hopefully 2013 is just as good, if no better.
    Thanks, glad to see you back as I know you've been busy with real life stuff. It feels good to finally put that game to rest and so far loving FFXIII-2. Turned out to be a good year even though it was much less than last year but getting two 10 difficulty plat IMO in one year was an accomplishment plus being 1st in the world for Twisted Metal was a nice bonus. We'll see what 2013 holds up but I do plan on adding more Ultra rare this year and to finish all my games including GTA IV and one game I'm dreading on going back to Little Big Planet. I swear that Sackboy is a troll lol.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Congrats on your SF IV plat, Omni. Here's to a successful year of the hunt!
    Thanks, glad to be done with it. Hopefully it can be another successful year of hunting.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Very well done on the SFIV plat Omni, I never doubted you and your persistence. I was playing FF13 2 before the trophy comp started and I can't wait to get back to it when the comp ends as I am missing it . Keep up the great work man and all the best for the new year

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Well. In terms of LBP, I still have the game if you need help with that as well. Just let me know

EDIT: Also, thanks for your help as well. I know it took a long time, but I was pretty excited for you to earn that thing as well Definitely a noteworthy ...now about that LBP...

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast