Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; This has to be the biggest checklist I've seen. I like that you put your opinion on the games via ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This has to be the biggest checklist I've seen. I like that you put your opinion on the games via rating the game itself and the difficulty. Although, I really hope you adjusted the difficulty up a notch for the rest of us lol. Based off your stats I'm going to say a game you rate a 5/10 is probably going to be a 6 or 7 for the rest of us lol. Awesome job on your 's keep up the trophy slaying.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Very well done on the SFIV plat Omni, I never doubted you and your persistence. I was playing FF13 2 before the trophy comp started and I can't wait to get back to it when the comp ends as I am missing it . Keep up the great work man and all the best for the new year
    Thanks, I know your team is tearing it up your trophy competition so keep at it. Thanks as always for the good words.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well. In terms of LBP, I still have the game if you need help with that as well. Just let me know

EDIT: Also, thanks for your help as well. I know it took a long time, but I was pretty excited for you to earn that thing as well Definitely a noteworthy ...now about that LBP...
    Your the best, I still got buy it again which I will in time. After getting your titles and icons in SFIV, lets play some SP games for a little bit as I'm sure we'll both need it. That sackboy is just sticking his tounge at me

Quote Originally Posted by zomb13sith View Post
    This has to be the biggest checklist I've seen. I like that you put your opinion on the games via rating the game itself and the difficulty. Although, I really hope you adjusted the difficulty up a notch for the rest of us lol. Based off your stats I'm going to say a game you rate a 5/10 is probably going to be a 6 or 7 for the rest of us lol. Awesome job on your 's keep up the trophy slaying.
    Thanks it did win checklist of the year in 2011. Putting my opinions on both game and my personal difficulty was new at the time but now many list have it. I don't think my ratings are too far off from what the plat difficulty ratings are but I did have all COD games either a 7 or 8. Thanks for stopping by.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Your the best, I still got buy it again which I will in time. After getting your titles and icons in SFIV, lets play some SP games for a little bit as I'm sure we'll both need it. That sackboy is just sticking his tounge at me
    Haha. True. Sackboy is a little deviant. I got kicked offline, but let me sign in in a minute and we'll finish

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Haha. True. Sackboy is a little deviant. I got kicked offline, but let me sign in in a minute and we'll finish
    I'm on already so whenever you sign on.

PRO Member

Congrats on SF iV I knew you could do it!

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

After you're able to pick up LBP, let me know and I can go heart/play your levels and whatever other help you need Omni!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on SF iV I knew you could do it!
    Thanks I wasn't sure if I was going to with some of those trials but what a satisfying feeling getting them done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    After you're able to pick up LBP, let me know and I can go heart/play your levels and whatever other help you need Omni!
    Thanks for the offer, I guess I got buy this game again soon

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

FINALLY Congrats on SF4 Plat. I told you you could do it. Who was your last character?

Did you do this dance?

Toggle Spoiler

Or Maybe this?

Toggle Spoiler

I know i was doing this

Toggle Spoiler

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    FINALLY Congrats on SF4 Plat. I told you you could do it. Who was your last character?

Did you do this dance?

Toggle Spoiler

Or Maybe this?

Toggle Spoiler

I know i was doing this

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks, it was long and hard for me but finally does feel good. My last character was Seth as I had to finish arcade mode with everyone to unlock him even though I got the trophy long time ago but I erased all my data also way back when I got rid of the game the 1st time.
    For dance a mix of all 3

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Impressive Cl Omnislash! I think you're very proud at it.

I also see some interesting games that I'll play in the future.
    Keep up the good work!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Impressive Cl Omnislash! I think you're very proud at it.

I also see some interesting games that I'll play in the future.
    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for coming by

All right I'm finally adding Little Big Planet to my future game list as that and GTA IV are the only 2 open games I have not including what I'm currently playing.

Royal Flush X2

I think my Ps3 has died. The light goes green then turns to red. Also I have held the power button down and eventally saw the yellow light then turn red but only when holding down the PS3. Is there anyway to fix this?

UPDATE on PS3

Of all a sudden the system work, better back up all the data I can as who knows how much longer my PS3 will last.

Beast Incarnate

I think my Ps3 has died. The light goes green then turns to red. Also I have held the power button down and eventally saw the yellow light then turn red but only when holding down the PS3. Is there anyway to fix this?

UPDATE on PS3

Of all a sudden the system work, better back up all the data I can as who knows how much longer my PS3 will last.
    Is it the fat or the slim model? My fatboy did that a couple of times back in 2009 before it finally gave up, so yeah its probably best to back up as much as you can

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Is it the fat or the slim model? My fatboy did that a couple of times back in 2009 before it finally gave up, so yeah its probably best to back up as much as you can
    It's the fat 80 GB model, only problem is my external HDD isn't enough memory to back up, would PS plus be a cheaper option to get for at least the save data.

Beast Incarnate

It's the fat 80 GB model, only problem is my external HDD isn't enough memory to back up, would PS plus be a cheaper option to get for at least the save data.
    I'm not sure how much PS Plus is in the US, but I personally think its well worth it. You can back up all of your saves to a cloud server plus the free games it offers means you get more than your moneys worth

PRO Member

PS+ is a fantastic option, especially for backing up your saves. You cannot back the games on your hard drive though...those will have to be re-downloaded.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Retired...

Sorry to hear about your lovely Fat PS3. PS+ is your best friend to back up all your data. When your data expires from PS+, still your data is there forever.

May God bless your Fat PS3.

Off topic... Oh, wait, my post count is 999, damn I don't want to hit 1000 posts because I am scared of it. LOL!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'm not sure how much PS Plus is in the US, but I personally think its well worth it. You can back up all of your saves to a cloud server plus the free games it offers means you get more than your moneys worth
    The PS+ selling pt for me is the cloud server atm. It'll be cool to have some of the the other stuff as well.
    PS+ is a fantastic option, especially for backing up your saves. You cannot back the games on your hard drive though...those will have to be re-downloaded.
    So with my disc based games which is most I can just put the game in and my save data would be there with the cloud storage? Sorry if it's a n00bish question as I really never considered PS + til now with the cloud storage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Sorry to hear about your lovely Fat PS3. PS+ is your best friend to back up all your data. When your data expires from PS+, still your data is there forever.

May God bless your Fat PS3.

Off topic... Oh, wait, my post count is 999, damn I don't want to hit 1000 posts because I am scared of it. LOL!
    Good to hear, well the Fat PS3 is not dead yet but who knows how much longer it'll last.
    Best place for your 1000 post is your checklist.

PRO Member

Sorry. I mean the game installs...you will have to re-install all your games (if required) but you can back all your saves up and I suggest you do.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Royal Flush X2

Sorry. I mean the game installs...you will have to re-install all your games (if required) but you can back all your saves up and I suggest you do.
    Ok thanks, all right I'm sold on getting PS + Thanks to everyone who answer my question

Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast