Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your Mass Effect 3 plat. I'm trying to thin of some ultra rare plats for you. Over on ...

PRO Member

Congrats on your Mass Effect 3 plat. I'm trying to thin of some ultra rare plats for you.

Over on psn profiles you can break it down to just get the ultra rare plats listed.

Dead Space 3 3.96%
    Max Payne 3 1.01%

Thats a couple ideas for you. Don't know what else you would be interested in.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLYON_-_ View Post
    Really nice checklist there. You've got some good games as well.
    Thanks for coming by
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on Mass Effect 3 man
    Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your Mass Effect 3 plat. I'm trying to thin of some ultra rare plats for you.

Over on psn profiles you can break it down to just get the ultra rare plats listed.

Dead Space 3 3.96%
    Max Payne 3 1.01%

Thats a couple ideas for you. Don't know what else you would be interested in.
    Thanks,now your turn to finish ME3.
    There's a few ideas though Dead Space 3 will probably go above 5% in a few months. Max Payne, heard it's glitchy as heck but that's rockstar games for you. Thanks for the ideas, I might have a few ideas on which future Ultra Rare plats, too bad Metal Gear Soild 2 isn't Ultra Rare as it looks to be a very demanding plat.

PRO Member

Well good luck with MGS2 if you do decide to tackle that next.

I recently bought MP3 so I hope I don't get any of the glitches. Fingers crossed.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the ME3 platinum dude

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the ME3 plat man. Kinda makes me jealous that you're playing games that you want to while I'm trying to clean off my list. Not to mention you've added a lot of excellent plats to your collection already. Hopefully after I finish college in a few years I'll be able to game a lot more like I use to and try to close the gap between us lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Well good luck with MGS2 if you do decide to tackle that next.

I recently bought MP3 so I hope I don't get any of the glitches. Fingers crossed.
    Not sure if I'll play MGS2 next but within the next few months I'll start it. Good luck with MP3, it seems like it's lives up to it's of being a payne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the ME3 plat man. Kinda makes me jealous that you're playing games that you want to while I'm trying to clean off my list. Not to mention you've added a lot of excellent plats to your collection already. Hopefully after I finish college in a few years I'll be able to game a lot more like I use to and try to close the gap between us lol.
    Thanks, I've enjoyed the Mass Effect series a lot and will play the the 1st in time. Adding plats is always fun but putting real life is always important 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the ME3 platinum dude
    Thanks dude

Royal Flush X2

Street Fighter X Tekken

I know this looks screw up but this site won't let me edit so bear with this look. New plat Street Fighter X Tekken, I actually really enjoyed this fighting game, it's plays somewhat like street Fighter IV but much easier to do combos in and more flashy. It's a much easier plat to get though it does have lots of boring grinding to it. The online is pretty laggy but for some reason I had almost perfect connection with Stewartbros who lives across the Altantic Ocean than against U.S players. Then again I think U.S players cheat with lag switching or take advantage of lag as I can't even block in laggy matches making me look bad.
    Last edited by omnislash; 03-22-2013 at 05:30 AM.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the SF x TK , omni!

Retired...

Congrats on the SF x T platinum my true gamer. Much respect! What do you have in mind for next ?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the SF x TK , omni!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the SF x T platinum my true gamer. Much respect! What do you have in mind for next ?
    Thanks guys, next I'm just gonna finish up some PSN games I have. I just finish Mr. Perfect in Mega Man 10 and just have to beat hard mode. Next game not sure yet but going to continue on working on either ultra rare plats or hard ones.

Royal Flush X2

New 100% Never though I would get the Mr. Perfect trophy but finally decided to clean this one up and while it's very doable, doesn't mean it's easy. I'll probably clean up the Final Fight next while deciding what game to plat next. Now if only I can update my list I would but I can't seem to edit it anymore.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat and the new 100% dude. Very weird that you can't edit your OP

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and the new 100% dude. Very weird that you can't edit your OP
    Thanks, nope not since I've downloaded internet explorer 10. Even before it was somewhat screwy but was able to edit, now I can't.

Retired...

Congrats on the new PSN 100% man. Keep it up.

Very weird that you can't edit the OP so did you try latest Mozilla Firefox? I edited my OP in my CL using Mozilla Firefox last night and it's no problem so far.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the new PSN 100% man. Keep it up.

Very weird that you can't edit the OP so did you try latest Mozilla Firefox? I edited my OP in my CL using Mozilla Firefox last night and it's no problem so far.
    Thanks, this was tough 100%, never thought I would get Mr. Perfect but finally glad I did.

I downloaded mozilla firefox and it's working, better than internet explorer I think. Finally added Mass Effect 3 thoughts to the list. I'm going to update stuff like up coming games and other little bugs to fix up.

PRO Member

Again, congrats on that sweet MM 100%. That shit's tough for sure! Also, congrats on ME3 and SFxT! Been too long since I've popped my head in

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Again, congrats on that sweet MM 100%. That shit's tough for sure! Also, congrats on ME3 and SFxT! Been too long since I've popped my head in
    Thanks, it's been a while since you've been here. I already talked to you about GTA IV so it's time I feel to take another crack at it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Damn dude congrats on MM10, I've tried a couple runs and just been owned by it and 9.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Damn dude congrats on MM10, I've tried a couple runs and just been owned by it and 9.
    Thanks, it's hard but it's very doable. Mega Man 9 Mr. Perfect is much harder as it's on normal difficulty and you can't save I believe in the Dr. Wily levels.
    Updated the music section with the whole Mega Man 10 soundtrack.

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the ME3 + SFxT plats, and that new 100%. Never been here before, I like your CL

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast