Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1597

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by spanishstoat Congrats on the ME3 + SFxT plats, and that new 100%. Never been here before, I ...

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on the ME3 + SFxT plats, and that new 100%. Never been here before, I like your CL
    Thanks for stopping by.

Finally GTA V done.

Finally gonna add a new random clip. This is me in a couple matches of Street Fighter X Tekken. 1st match was against a guy who double perfect me but I couldn't block at all in that match because of stupid lag. While I didn't get a double perfect here it was a beatdown against a more experience player. Feels good to get that revenge.
    2nd match was a beginner and wasn't going to upload it but he had to Teabag so he got what was coming to him. Just turn the volume up so you can hear it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on getting your SFxTK platinum - thanks for all your help with the online matches! Hopefully I can get it myself before long.

Best of luck with MGS2 if you do decide to go for that. I was never able to beat Extreme difficulty or complete all the VR challenges back on PS2, though I will try them again now.

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Congrats on getting your SFxTK platinum - thanks for all your help with the online matches! Hopefully I can get it myself before long.

Best of luck with MGS2 if you do decide to go for that. I was never able to beat Extreme difficulty or complete all the VR challenges back on PS2, though I will try them again now.
    Thanks NP with helping out. You can do it, just really boring for the grinding trophies. At some pt I do plan on going for it but I know it's going to be a demanding plat. I don't why I keep putting it off, not really looking forward to 5 playthroughs and having to get all the dog tags.

PRO Member

love the new avatar and sig and congrats on all your new plats you earned while I was away.

Finally GTA V done.

Thanks, it's been a while since I've updated anything. Probably be a while before I do.

Notorious K.I.D.

Omni, from someone who remembers you as Gamer1022.

Thought I'd stop by to see how things are going in here, and after spending 20 minutes going through the OP I must say it looks damn nice in here. It's an honor to see some of my old pieces intermixed in there, those were some good times.

GDT Bar by:
    D to the Junglist: Djunglist
    Badass Signature and Avatar by:
    Teh One and Only: DaRe

Gift Sigs from my friends

Alison
    Bladia
    Beam

I sit back with this stash of sick tags
    and this bag of this weed
    that gives me the skills needed to be
    in with D.V.

PRO Member

I realised your epic CL has reached 20,000 views. Thanks to me for bookmarking this CL forever!

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Omni, from someone who remembers you as Gamer1022.

Thought I'd stop by to see how things are going in here, and after spending 20 minutes going through the OP I must say it looks damn nice in here. It's an honor to see some of my old pieces intermixed in there, those were some good times.
    Can't Believe I missed this, Still gamer1022 on PSN. Thanks for those pieces, can't believe there old now but classic. There staying here until this site is down for good. Thanks for coming by
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I realised your epic CL has reached 20,000 views. Thanks to me for bookmarking this CL forever!
    I didn't even realize it, now the 3rd CL in history to reach over 20,000. That's from the site before the meltdown and current. Thanks to everyone for getting this list popular.

Finally GTA V done.

Major Update

Child of Eden

Holy shit this plat is ultra hard but before I get into that just what is the rare game? It's on rail shooter but you score points to the beat of the music so I guess its a music/ rhythm on rail's shooter. I personally really like the music in the game which is one of the highlights to this game. It's not a game for everyone but it's very unique and enjoyable.
    Going for the plat on the other hand will break you. You have to score a lot of points to the beat of the music and this alone could take a long time to get use to and some levels are much harder to do it in and often the beat does change so you have to adjust. Sometimes there is no beat so you really have to know the feeling of the game. On top of that you have to purified each level 100% so doing all this while scoring to the beat of music is ultra hard
    . On hard it's even worse and then to top it all off you got to play a different level and just clear it but it's long and many ways to get cheap shot in it. This plat is so hard it's on the same level of difficulty of Street Fighter IV and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 but unlike those 2 games, this doesn't really have much content but it's so hard that will take lots of time and frustration to get through this.

Next game is one I started because I needed a break from child of eden is Sleeping Dogs so that is my next plat and after that another easy game in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

PRO Member

Huge congrats. Job very well done. I hope you are enjoying Sleeping Dogs. I am looking forward tot hat one myself.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

A plat a month!

Congrats on Child of Eden! Never heard of that one!

PRO Member

I saw u playing it 4 quite a while always that i was online congrats bro 4 all the hard work

PRO Member

I knew you can do it. Congrats on the big accomplishment! Like I told you I prayed for you last week to kick CoE's ass!

Sleeping Dogs is lots of fun I had played offline last night because I didn't download the latest patch 965 MB. No idea what's new?

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Huge congrats. Job very well done. I hope you are enjoying Sleeping Dogs. I am looking forward tot hat one myself.
    Thanks, so glad to be done with this extremely difficult game. So far enjoying Sleeping Dogs haven't play it in a few days since I've made a big push to plat Child of Eden.
    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Child of Eden! Never heard of that one!
    Thanks, not many have heard of it. Wanted to get one of those rare plats no one has heard of but didn't think it was going to be ultra hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    I saw u playing it 4 quite a while always that i was online congrats bro 4 all the hard work
    Thanks, yes I was at this for a long time because it was that hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I knew you can do it. Congrats on the big accomplishment! Like I told you I prayed for you last week to kick CoE's ass!

Sleeping Dogs is lots of fun I had played offline last night because I didn't download the latest patch 965 MB. No idea what's new?
    Thanks, it was another 10 difficulty plat which I did not expect.
    Yeah it's fun I guess I got download the big the patch for it.

Beast Incarnate

Massive congrats on the Child of Eden plat dude

Inactive

Wow big congrats on the Child of Eden !

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Massive congrats on the Child of Eden plat dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Wow big congrats on the Child of Eden !
    Thanks guys, this one is a special plat.

PRO Member

Congrats. Nice to see you are challenging yourself with rare & difficult plats.
    Currently working on: Rayman Legends

Platinums (22): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    Congrats. Nice to see you are challenging yourself with rare & difficult plats.
    Thanks, this was easily one of most challenging plats. Next 2 games are going to be easy ones before I go back to a rare/ difficult plat.

Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast