Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Let me know about AWP. I got your message on PSN, but didn't reply Sorry I ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Let me know about AWP. I got your message on PSN, but didn't reply Sorry

I got it though and can definitely help you out when you have the time and if I'm not grinding NOOSE or something.

I feel this may benefit you greatly and answer some questions! AWP issues explained
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on the Sleeping Dogs plat! That really sucks that you opened it right before finding out it was free for PS+. I almost did that too but luckily Hasan told me in time. Good luck with AWP and Sly!
    Sorry for not responding after almost 3 months. Have been busy with real life but now I should have some time to get back to gaming.

UPDATE

Sly Copper: Thieves in Time

This game I thought I would really enjoy and while it's not bad at all but for some reason I just couldn't get into that much. I think one reason was there was a lot loading for stuff like replaying jobs, time travel, going into areas ect. It's minor and it's no where near the load times of Doom 3 but still was annoying. Still not a bad game to play and if your looking for a platformer that's easy than give it a shot but it's not amazing by any means.
    Next game to be plat is Injustice which I should have hopefully by the weekned and plan on making not only 130 but also my 6000th trophy. After that I'll start another game and look to attempt to finish GTAIV before GTAV comes out.

Retired...

Congrats on the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time platinum. I'll have TLoU plat end of this week hopefully. Two journeys' are no joke to finish.

It's about time you beat the hardest mode without dying of Injustice. Can't wait to see you reach 6000.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the Sly platinum

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time platinum. I'll have TLoU plat end of this week hopefully. Two journeys' are no joke to finish.

It's about time you beat the hardest mode without dying of Injustice. Can't wait to see you reach 6000.
    Thanks I've heard the TLoU is a really great game. I'll have to get it at one pt. I actually beat the Max a while ago but finish impossible mode not too long ago. Now just need to get to level 100 which does take a long time but at least I can self boost it but 1st my get 50 online wins in a row. It's possible as I just keep fight bad players and just decline the players with good records.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the Sly platinum
    Thanks, I've still had the same sig and avi for a while now. Have been thinking of changing it but then again I love Juri.

Ok I've finally changed the music section with Radio X from GTA San Andreas which is over an hour long so gives you music as your're reading this long list. Also added a funny commercial from GTA:San Andreas but it's fan made which I thought was great. Still have to up date this list and fix some bugs to it.

Beast Incarnate

Welcome back dude! Congrats on the Sly plat and good luck with #30

PRO Member

congrats on the Sly plat. I to have had a hard time getting into it. I want to finish but it hasn't been a top priority.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Welcome back dude! Congrats on the Sly plat and good luck with #30
    Thanks, I've been gaming but only a little but should start to pick up. Actually #130 is almost done, just need to grind with Injustice and done but I really like the game so I'll be playing it for fun 4 a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    congrats on the Sly plat. I to have had a hard time getting into it. I want to finish but it hasn't been a top priority.
    Thanks, I kinda did and even trying to finish it. Not bad game but yeah just couldn't get into it.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Haven't been in here in a while , hows Injustice coming along? I saw you playing it a few days ago.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Haven't been in here in a while , hows Injustice coming along? I saw you playing it a few days ago.
    I haven't been here much either for the last few months. Actually Injustice is almost done, just have to grind to level 100 which I'm doing now and hopefully by tomorrow I'll have the plat. I actually really enjoyed playing Injustice and if you ever up for some games for fun send me an invite. I play a few different characters, I'll only play Sinestro a little bit since he can be annoying. Funny how I gotten many rage quitters and sometimes after giving them a couple of rematches, they hide there cursor and either pick Scorpion and spam teleport or Deathstroke and spam guns but when they fail with those scrubby ways they quit lol

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Nice, I enjoyed it up until i had to do the star labs missions. I was getting so bored of them i would do like 5 and wanna pass out. My characters where wonder woman and solomon Grundy. Unfortunatly i traded it off so I wont be able to play, Been getting rid of games im either finished with or just not gonna play to make room for the ps4. However Dead or Alive Ultimate is on its way in a couple weeks if you're interested.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Nice, I enjoyed it up until i had to do the star labs missions. I was getting so bored of them i would do like 5 and wanna pass out. My characters where wonder woman and solomon Grundy. Unfortunatly i traded it off so I wont be able to play, Been getting rid of games im either finished with or just not gonna play to make room for the ps4. However Dead or Alive Ultimate is on its way in a couple weeks if you're interested.
    Same thing with the star labs missions they were boring. I dreaded doing them even if they weren't hard just they were so pointless and doesn't even help you get better with the character. I've been using Wonder Woman and she is fun to use and is just a really good character. I started off with Grundy. My main is Doomsday but also play Ares, Killer Frost, and Sinestro.
    If vanilla DOA and DOAU are compatible then maybe, I'll have to train again.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

#130 & 6000th trophy
    Injustice: Gods Among Us
    At 1st I didn't like the demo of it but again it was only a demo. After watching many clips on it I decided to get this game when it was on sale for one day for 50% off when it was only out for a month. I'm glad I bought this game as I really enjoyed this fighting game. Sure it does have it cheese and scrubby stuff but at least I can find ways to beat it unlike some other fighting games (cough cough UMVC3). The online actually is pretty good though the match making is a bit unfair where you start out and go against players with records of 3500-500 but at least in player matches you can decline them. There is a lot of rage quitters but that means I doing something right. Going for the plat can be a bit boring with doing worthless and boring s.t.a.r labs missions which is pointless mini games that don't help you learn your character. I'll go into more detailed when I put this in the list. I say overall if your looking for a fighting that's not hard to pick up and play then give it a shot or if you just like DC Characters.
    Next game I started is Saint Rows the 3rd and can tell it's gonna be fun.

PRO Member

Congrats on the injustice palt. Good luck with SR3 and yes it's a ton of un. when I played it I didn't want to have to stop. Thats how much fun I had with it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nice opinions and ratings bro keep it up

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Injustice platinum dude

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Injustice plat man. I bought the game when it first came out but haven't even tried it yet due to my backlog. Its nice to know that its not as hard as something like SFIV as I suck at fighting games. Good luck on Saints Row 3 as I hear its really fun.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Oh my good god in heaven, this is a collection to end all collections. Very nice work indeed, not just for the trophies but for effort gone into this list.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the injustice palt. Good luck with SR3 and yes it's a ton of un. when I played it I didn't want to have to stop. Thats how much fun I had with it.
    Thanks it's nice to have another ultra rare plat. I look forward to playing this fun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrees1998 View Post
    Nice opinions and ratings bro keep it up
    Thanks, I have to update and add opinions for the last couple of games. Thanks for coming by
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Injustice platinum dude
    Thanks, really enjoyed this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Injustice plat man. I bought the game when it first came out but haven't even tried it yet due to my backlog. Its nice to know that its not as hard as something like SFIV as I suck at fighting games. Good luck on Saints Row 3 as I hear its really fun.
    Thanks, it's no where near as hard as SFIV. Only 2 parts are difficult but I can give you tips on them. The rest is just lots of time consuming stuff and the online trophies is just really more time consuming than hard but it's so much fun that it doesn't feel like it's time consuming. Very doable to plat. I
    Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    Oh my good god in heaven, this is a collection to end all collections. Very nice work indeed, not just for the trophies but for effort gone into this list.
    Thanks,I wouldn't go that far of collection to all end collections but thanks. I need to update this list just lazy about it. Thanks for coming by.

Buy my book, Alteration

Congrats on finally grabbing that plat! You've been at it for quite some time...

Have fun in SR3! Of course with a game like that, it can be impossible not to.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Retired...

Congrats on the Injustice platinum. I hope you'll enjoy the Saints Row: The Third. Have you downloaded Hitman? I'll start it after TLoU platinum so hope we'll play together for fun!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast