Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Digitalman123 Congrats on finally grabbing that plat! You've been at it for quite some time... Have fun ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Congrats on finally grabbing that plat! You've been at it for quite some time...

Have fun in SR3! Of course with a game like that, it can be impossible not to.
    Thanks, yeah it's long plat but reason that and even Sly :Thieves in time took me a long time was that I was busy and just really didn't have much motivation to play but now I have motivation to play again. I look forward to playing Saint Row's the 3rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Injustice platinum. I hope you'll enjoy the Saints Row: The Third. Have you downloaded Hitman? I'll start it after TLoU platinum so hope we'll play together for fun!
    Thanks really enjoyed Injustice as a fighting game, going for the plat was a bit boring but as always have to get the plat. I think I will enjoy saint row's the 3rd. Yep I have downloaded Hitman and probably will start on it after Saint Row's the 3rd. Good luck withe rest of TLoU, that's one game I got to play.

Royal Flush X2

Finally updated this list after 3 months. All my latest plats mini reviews are up and while there not perfect by any means such as a actual review but it's my list and my thoughts on each game. At least the trophy difficulty sections I feel is what help make this list checklist of the year in 2011 and still somehow the most view list on this site even though I haven't updated this in almost 3 months.
    Soon enough I will have SR:3rd done. I'll probably start another fairly easy game but then back to another hard plat. Not as hard as something like Child of Eden( this game will break you) but still need to earn more ultra rare plats.

Royal Flush X2

# 131
    Saint Row's: The 3rd

This was a really fun game. The game just doesn't give a shit on humor and is really fun. This game really surprised me as this was a blast to play. If you want an epic story then you won't find it here but if you want fun that makes no sense but is a blast then play this. Not sure what is next game but hoping to attempt to finish GTAIV before GTAV comes out.

Retired...

Congrats man on achieving the SR3 platinum. The game was great. Did you enjoy the VTOL jet?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats man on achieving the SR3 platinum. The game was great. Did you enjoy the VTOL jet?
    Thanks this game was great. That jet was awesome. I'll be playing SR4 in the future.

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on you new plat Omni
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats on another plat mate, well done. It sounds like SR3 was a great game, maybe I should look into it . Good luck with your next game man

PRO Member

Congrats on the SR3 Plat. I am glad you enjoyed it. I still think of all the fun I had with it myself.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Congrats on your latest platinums man. Hope all is well

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Congrats on SR3, it was a fun game to plat indeed.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on you new plat Omni
    Thanks for coming by
    Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    Congrats on another plat mate, well done. It sounds like SR3 was a great game, maybe I should look into it . Good luck with your next game man
    Thanks, if you have PS+ it's free. Even if not I'm sure the game is cheap now so it's worth getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the SR3 Plat. I am glad you enjoyed it. I still think of all the fun I had with it myself.
    Thanks, oh yeah just off the wall fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinums man. Hope all is well
    Thanks, been back into hunting as of late as I have the time now to do it. Getting by in other areas of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on SR3, it was a fun game to plat indeed.
    Thanks really fun game it was.

Next game I have in mind is another game free from PS+ is Hitman: Absolution. Never played a Hitman game before so looking forward to this. It seems like it won't be too long to plat so other than attempting GTAIV I'm going to play some shorter easier plats until around #135 which will be a tough plat. Oh man so many games I still want to play and PS4 is coming out soon. I think PS4 will have to wait until sometime next year before I'm finally caught up.

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with the SR3 plat! Very funny game to play, I also loved it!

Hitman absolution is a good game, played it for a while so I hope you have fun to plat it!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Been a bloody long time since I posted in here and it's still looking awesome. Congrats on your recent trophy progress mate, I see you have still been busting them out lol. Do you think you will ever finish GTA IV and then play GTA V?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with the SR3 plat! Very funny game to play, I also loved it!

Hitman absolution is a good game, played it for a while so I hope you have fun to plat it!
    Thanks I look forward to playing SR:4. It's fun in a slow pace way.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Been a bloody long time since I posted in here and it's still looking awesome. Congrats on your recent trophy progress mate, I see you have still been busting them out lol. Do you think you will ever finish GTA IV and then play GTA V?
    So you were member X . Who knows but if I can get AWP to pop then I'll finish it up. I haven't gotten too many this year and for 3 months I wasn't playing much but now kinda back into it. The few I've gotten were some tough or time consuming plats. Not sure if you were around when I got SFIV plat but that and Child of Eden were 2 more games harder than UMVC3. Good to see you back.

I'm lazy in updating but soon I'll have SR:3 up in the list. I'll also add some games I want to plat in the future.

Royal Flush X2

Hitman: Absolution

I never played a Hitman game before so I really did not know what kind of game it was. Turns out it was stealth game. It's slow pace game but doesn't mean it's boring. There were some tough parts as from what I've been reading this was supposed to be a easy game and while it's not hard but it does have some tough parts and also getting used to the game since I've never played a Hitman game before. If your looking for just straight up action then look elsewhere but if your looking for a stealth game then get this but even better if you downloaded it in Aug of this year with PS+ than it's free which IMO is worth paying some money to own or at least rent.

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with the Hitman: Absolution platinum!

PRO Member

Congrats Gamer on Hitman plat. Glad to see you enjoyed it. You are right that it is a easy game but does have some tough parts.

Kinda bumned that AWP still didn't pop for you the other night. I don't know what it is going to take for it to pop for you.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your Hitman plat Omni, nice one mate. I hope this AWP trophie rights itself aswell. Like snake says, it sucks ass royally. All the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with the Hitman: Absolution platinum!
    Thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats Gamer on Hitman plat. Glad to see you enjoyed it. You are right that it is a easy game but does have some tough parts.

Kinda bumned that AWP still didn't pop for you the other night. I don't know what it is going to take for it to pop for you.
    Thanks yeah not as easy as some as said but still nothing that hard. Thanks again for helping me along with the other 2 on the 4 player team games. I thought for sure that it would pop. All I could think of it now just doing random races for it to pop. This is the worst trophy ever. If I ever get this plat this will be the most annoying plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your Hitman plat Omni, nice one mate. I hope this AWP trophie rights itself aswell. Like snake says, it sucks ass royally. All the best
    Thanks really gun game to play. I hope so as who knows how much longer the servers are going to be up for GTAIV.

Next game I plan on is another free game at least for me, Ratchet Deadlocked. That was a bonus since I still have my copy of R&C FFA. At #135 I plan on doing a tough plat so Ratchet Deadlocked and #134 are going to be easy to moderate difficulty plats. Have no clue for #134.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Hitman plat dude

Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast