Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Hitman Absolution platinum. I liked it and want to play more especially play styles & contracts. I ...

Retired...

Congrats on the Hitman Absolution platinum. I liked it and want to play more especially play styles & contracts. I wish it should be coop as that would be awesome!

Are you getting GTA V this Tuesday?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Hitman plat dude
    Thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Hitman Absolution platinum. I liked it and want to play more especially play styles & contracts. I wish it should be coop as that would be awesome!

Are you getting GTA V this Tuesday?
    Thanks yeah I really started to like this game more as it went on.
    Probably not as I'm a little tight on money but who knows I just might after all.

Royal Flush X2

Ratchet: Deadlocked

This is one Ratchet & Clank I've never played but the best part of it was that it was free because I owned the copy of FFA. At 1st I wasn't too impressed with this game and while it's not great I still have some fun with it. It's more action oriented with little focus on the characters and story. The main important part is the game mechanics are the same but there is nothing to explore in the levels or collect. It's fun little game for a couple of days and if you had FFA then you really can't complain on a free game.

Next game I'm not sure yet but I do know what I'm going for with #135. Also I'll get to updating this soon.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Next game I'm not sure yet but I do know what I'm going for with #135. Also I'll get to updating this soon.
    Check out Rayman Legends (or Origins I guess if you haven't played that yet). Really good 2d platformer. You'd be doing yourself a disservice with every second you delay

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Ratchet platinum dude. Banging them out again now!

PRO Member

Congrats on the Deadlock plat. I still need to play that one myself. I got it free also but haven't touched it yet.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Check out Rayman Legends (or Origins I guess if you haven't played that yet). Really good 2d platformer. You'd be doing yourself a disservice with every second you delay
    I'll think about it
    Congrats on the Ratchet platinum dude. Banging them out again now!
    Thanks, yeah I got start getting more out there. I haven't gotten many this year, hoping to reach 20 plats total by end of year. Just got to stay away from those over 100hr plats.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Deadlock plat. I still need to play that one myself. I got it free also but haven't touched it yet.
    Thanks, yeah it's worth playing as it's a fairly quick and very easy plat.

I think I know what I'm playing next, see if anyone can guess. Hint it's a game that most have really liked and is a plat that is as simple as it gets lol.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Ratchet plat mate, well done. As to what your going to do next , I'm not so sure. Could we have another clue please? :p

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Ratchet plat mate, well done. As to what your going to do next , I'm not so sure. Could we have another clue please? :p
    Thanks now I have all Ratchet & Clank games platinum. Easily one of my favorite series of games. As for hints it's mature rated I believe and has enemies that used to be the main staple in older Resident Evil games.

PRO Member

I'm going to guess The Walking Dead.

Royal Flush X2

I'm going to guess The Walking Dead.
    That is correct, got to get the game 1st. Lately just been in the mood for some easy games but #135 will change that. It'll be tough one but shouldn't be no wear near as hard as Child of Eden.

Retired...

Congrats for the new Ratchet: Deadlocked platinum.

Good choice that you may pick up the Walking dead. It's amazing and worth it!

Royal Flush X2

Congrats for the new Ratchet: Deadlocked platinum.

Good choice that you may pick up the Walking dead. It's amazing and worth it!
    Thanks fun, easy and best part free
    I just rented the Walking Dead so I should have it done sometime tomorrow.

Royal Flush X2

# 134
    The Walking Dead

At 1st I just wanted a brainless plat so easy that even a zombie could get lol. Actually this game turned out to be a really good game. It's story type game with zombies of course but what makes it great is how you interact with the characters in a zombie apocalypse. Some of the choices really make you cringe and can be disturbing but not in a way that will make you mad. It's a great ride but other than getting different dialog once your done your really done so it's great ride while it lasts. This is one game that everyone should play and get the plat to lol.

Okay this time I will finish updating the list with my latest 2 plat then I'll be adding The Walking Dead to the list. Next game will be a hard plat and it's been a game that has been a around for a long time now Mirror's Edge. I know it's gonna be hard but just hope it won't be Child of Eden hard.

PRO Member

Congrats on TWD plat. glad to see you enjoy it. I personally can't wait for the next season.

Good luck on Mirror's Edge. I will envy you if you plat before me. Not really.

Retired...

Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum. Glad you enjoyed the game man! It's actually quite amazing!

Good luck in your pursuit of Mirror's Edge!

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on TWD plat. glad to see you enjoy it. I personally can't wait for the next season.

Good luck on Mirror's Edge. I will envy you if you plat before me. Not really.
    Thanks really enjoyed the game. I'll be on the lookout for it and hope it's another brain dead plat as well lol. Now I have to plat it before you
    Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum. Glad you enjoyed the game man! It's actually quite amazing!

Good luck in your pursuit of Mirror's Edge!
    Thanks really turned to be a better game than I thought. The whole Zombie thing I feel it done to death but this game pull it off well. Thanks time to finally add this game to my collection

I could of sworn that I put Saint Row's the 3rd in my list

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum dude. Personally my 2nd favourite game of 2012 behind only Borderlands 2

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum dude. Personally my 2nd favourite game of 2012 behind only Borderlands 2
    Thanks really was a good game. I do have Borderlands 2 and haven't open it yet. Maybe within the next 5 games I'll play that will be one of them.

List is mostly updated, just need to add The Walking Dead to it. Going to start Mirror's Edge sometime today but the hard won't happen until done with 1st playthrough.

PRO Member

Unfortunally you do have to beat Mirror's edge once to unlock hard. The story is kinda short unless you do collectibles on your first play through plus the not shooting anyone trophy than it may take you a little longer.

Also If you get the dlc that can help towards the stars you need for the plat. Thought I would throw that out there for you. I have it but I doubt I could ever get the 90 stars.

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast