Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 Unfortunally you do have to beat Mirror's edge once to unlock hard. The story is kinda ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Unfortunally you do have to beat Mirror's edge once to unlock hard. The story is kinda short unless you do collectibles on your first play through plus the not shooting anyone trophy than it may take you a little longer.

Also If you get the dlc that can help towards the stars you need for the plat. Thought I would throw that out there for you. I have it but I doubt I could ever get the 90 stars.
    I'll do the collectibles and not shooting anyone on 1st playthrough. I heard that getting 100% is extremely hard but I think I can do it without DLC.

PRO Member

I am sure you can plat it without the dlc. I was just letting you know.

I've already done 2 play throughs of the game. The first time I really didn't care about the trophies to much so I had to do a 2nd for collectibles and the one for not shooting anyone.

I still have to do 2 play throughs because I didn't have my save from when i played it before.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

I am sure you can plat it without the dlc. I was just letting you know.

I've already done 2 play throughs of the game. The first time I really didn't care about the trophies to much so I had to do a 2nd for collectibles and the one for not shooting anyone.

I still have to do 2 play throughs because I didn't have my save from when i played it before.
    Just found out the some of the DLC is free but can't download it because of maintenance :/

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Congrats on The Watching Dead Plat. lol, Never got around to play mirrors edge and I dont think I ever will with the backlog i have and ps4 around the corner. Any Chance you will get Ultra Street Fighter 4 when it releases? Ibuki vs Juri

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Congrats on The Watching Dead Plat. lol, Never got around to play mirrors edge and I dont think I ever will with the backlog i have and ps4 around the corner. Any Chance you will get Ultra Street Fighter 4 when it releases? Ibuki vs Juri
    Thanks lol despite the fact it's so easy even a zombie can get the plat it. I'm going to hold off on PS4 for this year. Probably by middle of next year is when I'll finally get to play everything I wanted to for PS3. I wasn't planning on getting Ultra SFIV but now that gives me some thought to getting it. There is always SFXT if you still have it for some Juri vs Ibuki

Lvl 6 - Silver

always enjoy Reading your checklist Keep them Hardcore Plats coming m8 ,oh and btw i am playing Tomb Raider atm and seeing that u did play some Tomb Raider before i would highly recommend this for you not a tough platinum but certainly Enjoyable you won't regret it.

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    always enjoy Reading your checklist Keep them Hardcore Plats coming m8 ,oh and btw i am playing Tomb Raider atm and seeing that u did play some Tomb Raider before i would highly recommend this for you not a tough platinum but certainly Enjoyable you won't regret it.
    Thanks for the good words. My last few plats haven't been hardcore but I needed to play just some fun games to get back into it. Playing too many hardcore games can burnout anyone. I have been interested in it and maybe but herad it's a long grind for the MP which something I don't look forward to.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

na ive been getting rid of everything ive completed, trying to make room for ps4, still got so many games left on ps3 I never got around to but I will be hoping on ps3 from time to time to play what I havent gotten the chance to.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

♚ Overlord ♔

I can tell you that yes you can plat Mirrors edge without DLC. That DLC you mentioned earlier won't net you 100% or any of the pure time trial trophies but can make getting the time trial stars a little easier. Congrats on The Walking dead Btw

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    I can tell you that yes you can plat Mirrors edge without DLC. That DLC you mentioned earlier won't net you 100% or any of the pure time trial trophies but can make getting the time trial stars a little easier. Congrats on The Walking dead Btw
    Yeah I'm aware to plat Mirror's Edge without DLC but good to know that freebie DLC can make it a little easier. I'll see if I actually need it by then. Thanks though a Zombie can even plat it lol.

PRO Member

keep up the good work mate ..and congrats on the latest platinums.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    keep up the good work mate ..and congrats on the latest platinums.
    Thanks most of these games were easy except for Injustice and even then it wasn't that hard.

Ok now playing Mirror's Edge and started the Time Trials and I have to say they are pretty tough. I've only done one Speed run but it was the prologue and it was easy. So Hopefully some time this week I'll have the plat. I have an idea what is next but not for sure.

Royal Flush X2

# 135
    Mirror's Edge
    I know this game has been out for a long time now and was kinda interested in it but now finally got to play through it and it's a pretty cool game. It's innovated as there really is nothing that I can think of quite like it. It's 98% FP platforming with very little shooting invovle. It's not too long of a game but the time spent is going for the plat as it's pretty challenging with the Time Trials and Speedruns which do take trial and error with sometimes slipping up which can be annoying as there isn't much room for error on the time trials and even speedruns though some speedruns are a little bit more forgiving. It's a hard plat for sure and is welcome in any collection to have.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Mirror's Edge platinum dude. Never a doubt in my mind! Whats up next?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Mirror's Edge platinum dude. Never a doubt in my mind! Whats up next?
    Thanks dude, next I have no clue but since it's Oct which is halloween month maybe something on the halloween side.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Mirror's Edge platinum.

Something Halloween themed next. Maybe something like Dead Space 3 or Resident Evil Revelations.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Retired...

Congrats on the Mirror's Edge platinum! I've heard it was a really intense game, but speed runs is way to mess for me Glad you enjoyed the game!

I agree with snakebit what he said. Good luck for whatever you decide!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Awesome stuff yet again mate, very well done indeed. Another tough plat to add to the already awesome collection. Have fun with the next choice mate whatever it maybe

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the Mirror's Edge platinum.

Something Halloween themed next. Maybe something like Dead Space 3 or Resident Evil Revelations.
    Thanks glad to be done with it. Those are good choices, RE: Revelations is an obvious choice but DS 3 is something I forgot about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Mirror's Edge platinum! I've heard it was a really intense game, but speed runs is way to mess for me Glad you enjoyed the game!

I agree with snakebit what he said. Good luck for whatever you decide!
    Thanks,yeah the speedruns were tough but I thought the Time Trials were about the same difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Awesome stuff yet again mate, very well done indeed. Another tough plat to add to the already awesome collection. Have fun with the next choice mate whatever it maybe
    Thanks I felt this was a game that just had to be added plus I enjoy the challenging SP plats.

Next choice I was thinking maybe another hard plat already and it's horror theme. I wonder if anyone can guess what game I'm thinking of maybe doing next.

PRO Member

Congrats! Told you it wasn't that bad

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast