Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Other than what I mentioned already I really can't think of many Horror themed games out right now. Unless your ...

PRO Member

Other than what I mentioned already I really can't think of many Horror themed games out right now. Unless your thinking about doing Silent Hill games. I hear they are on the Horror side.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats! Told you it wasn't that bad
    Thanks it was hard but not SFIV hard lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Other than what I mentioned already I really can't think of many Horror themed games out right now. Unless your thinking about doing Silent Hill games. I hear they are on the Horror side.
    Yep I'm thinking about the silent hill collection but more so with 2 as it looks like another hard plat but still undecided. I just try the demo to Diablo 3 and really like it so maybe that game. I know it's not horror but still deals with monsters so that's good enough.

PRO Member

I have thought about Diablo 3 myself but may wait untill the ps4 version comes out.

Royal Flush X2

I have thought about Diablo 3 myself but may wait untill the ps4 version comes out.
    If I was getting PS4 right away I probably would wait and get the PS4 version. Unless I can make some serious money in the next month I won't be getting PS4 right away. Probably not until sometime next year.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Great work on all your newest plats dude - I'm starting to think there isn't a game out there that's beyond your ability to plat!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I have been interested in it (Tomb Raider) and maybe but herad it's a long grind for the MP which something I don't look forward to.
    Tomb Raider actually isn't much of a grind now that it's been patched. Prior to the patch, you would have been looking at around 50-60 hours of grinding to unlock everyone and everything, but now you're probably looking at 12-14 hours, which really isn't much at all. If you're thinking of playing it, then go for it.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Great work on all your newest plats dude - I'm starting to think there isn't a game out there that's beyond your ability to plat!

Tomb Raider actually isn't much of a grind now that it's been patched. Prior to the patch, you would have been looking at around 50-60 hours of grinding to unlock everyone and everything, but now you're probably looking at 12-14 hours, which really isn't much at all. If you're thinking of playing it, then go for it.
    Thanks, glad to hear that it's not that long for MP. Still kinda sucks that your forced to play MP if you want the plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks, glad to hear that it's not that long for MP. Still kinda sucks that your forced to play MP if you want the plat.
    It's a grind regardless of new patch. Yes, it's much easier now but it's still one of the worst multiplayers I've played. It just isn't fun at all. There's no strategy whatsoever. Run, gun, kill, die, repeat.

But, on the other side is the single player. It's really fun. The story was awesome. The single player experience is worth the MP grind in my opinion.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    It's a grind regardless of new patch. Yes, it's much easier now but it's still one of the worst multiplayers I've played. It just isn't fun at all. There's no strategy whatsoever. Run, gun, kill, die, repeat.

But, on the other side is the single player. It's really fun. The story was awesome. The single player experience is worth the MP grind in my opinion.
    Thanks for the feedback, sounds like the typical n00b MP that just has to be in all games. Some games are meant to be MP like Twisted Metal or fighting games but many SP games just add on a tacked MP just for n00by masses. Sometimes though some MP can be somewhat fun but they all have one thing in common, they just get old quick.

Glad to hear the SP is really good so maybe if I can find it really cheap then I'll get it and just deal with the MP.

PRO Member

I have a copy of Tomb Raider but haven't got to it yet. The MP is the main reason I haven't attempted yet but I do want to play the story in it.

Royal Flush X2

I have a copy of Tomb Raider but haven't got to it yet. The MP is the main reason I haven't attempted yet but I do want to play the story in it.
    Just some games don't need an MP. Another example is the new Batman coming up. I mean some games like fighting games are meant to be played with someone else and other games like Twisted Metal is a blast but these SP with a tacked on MP just no. Now a few games have done it right like Mass Effect 3 as that was a co-op which was pretty fun.

Yeah sometimes these MP with having to get to the highest ranked just sucks as I rather have skill based competitive ones as usually they can be done quicker and feel rewarding, not the grinding with having to play with a bunch of annoying twats that's usually in them. Killzone 2 did feel rewarding to earn them online as that is a proud plat to have but a game like AC:Brotherhood eh doesn't really feel that proud as it's not really a hard game to plat or even a ultra rare plat, just a grind.

I think I've decided on my next game and I was just having too much fun with the demo of it. It's gonna be Diablo III, too bad there is no sales on it but what a fun game. If I get a PS4 next year I might just land up getting it again provided it does look a lot better than the PS3 version as it can have some replay value to it with using a different class to play as.
    I'll still do the Silent Hill collection at some pt just not yet. Of course GTA V but rather try and hope to get lucky with that stupid AWP trophy on GTAIV popping

Royal Flush X2

Deadpool

Ok I thought I was playing Diablo 3 next but there has been no sales on it. Any how I was looking for a new game and I saw this and have been interested in it and while it's not an amazing game it does it job in being a fun game even if it's short. It's an hack n slash mixed in with some guns which is nothing new but the real fun in this game is Deadpool humor which the game has plenty in it. Getting the plat doesn't take long at all and is for the most part easy with only a few trophies being a minor pain.

I've added more games that I've plan to plat in the future games section. I doubt all those games will be done this year but they will before I get a PS4 unless that AWP doesn't pop for me.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Congrats on Deadpool, I got Diablo plat a while ago, good luck with gold farming
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Congrats on Deadpool, I got Diablo plat a while ago, good luck with gold farming
    Thanks fun while it lasted. Nice plat to have, I've heard of the grinding for all that gold but so far it's an ultra rare plat but not sure how long it stay ultra rare for.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Deadpool plat dude

Retired...

Congrats on the Deadpool platinum. That was a quick. Good luck for whatever you decide next.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Deadpool plat dude
    thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Deadpool platinum. That was a quick. Good luck for whatever you decide next.
    Thanks yeah this one was quick bought it than traded it in along with Injustice which I almost didn't want to get rid of but no one wants to fight me except pros plus there is a ultimate version coming out and on PS4 so probably a good time to trade it in while it has some value to it. By doing that I was able to get Diablo 3 for $10 and really loving Diablo 3 so I'll be busy with that for a while.

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on plating Deadpool!!!!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Congrats on Deadpool. You got that a lot quicker than I did. You must of done 1 play through.

I did 2 and had Dead Pool fully upgraded to do the hard play through. Also the it's a trap trophy I struggled with quite a bit. I guess all that matters is I got it.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on plating Deadpool!!!!
    Thanks quick and fun game.
    Congrats on Deadpool. You got that a lot quicker than I did. You must of done 1 play through.

I did 2 and had Dead Pool fully upgraded to do the hard play through. Also the it's a trap trophy I struggled with quite a bit. I guess all that matters is I got it.
    Thanks nah I did 2 playthroughs but had some time to finish it. A few of these trophies were a minor pain like that one but doing it on ultra violence made it easier I thought as the enemies take more hits before dying plus using the stun grenades help.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congratulations on the Deadpool plat mate, nice one. Seems likes a nice fun game overall

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast