Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Just order some new games from amazon at good prices and I'll be adding them to the future list and ...

Royal Flush X2

Just order some new games from amazon at good prices

and

I'll be adding them to the future list and will change up the song and random clip. Also later on will add my thoughts on LittleBigPlanet Karting.

Beast Incarnate

f we ever catch each other at the same time dude I'll happily play GTA online with you. I'm addicted!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    f we ever catch each other at the same time dude I'll happily play GTA online with you. I'm addicted!
    Sounds good, not sure when I'll be starting it up but hopefully you'll still be playing when I get to it.

UPDATE

# 139
    Remember Me

This I've been interested in since I've heard of it. It looked good and lots of people said it was good but sometimes can't always go by them. At 1st I just couldn't get into the game and it took a while to get used to as the character seems slippery and the combat at 1st doesn't seem responsive but it's just that you have to press ahead of time. The camera is pretty bad for combat and some sections are tough making a lot of unnecessary deaths. Also when replaying sections you can't skip the dialog, no skipping cut scenes and tutorials which freeze the screen. Some bugs are still present in this game where you won't be able to advance to next section. Really wanted to like this game but just too many little things and one bad camera just really ruined it. Only part that was done good was the story. It's not that terrible but overall this is very a average and this is one game no one will remember.

Next game is going to be at least an ultra rare plat but would really like it to be GTAIV but will work on something else in the process.

PRO Member

Well You mangaged to get through Remember me. Congrats. Maybe that will give me some inspiration to do so myself.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Retired...

Remember you? Of course I remember you?! Congrats! Your collection keeps even more damn very impressive. One of the best CL I've ever seen.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Nice job with remember me. Im still on the fence about whether or not i wanna do this game.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Well You mangaged to get through Remember me. Congrats. Maybe that will give me some inspiration to do so myself.
    Thank at 1st just wanting to play it was challenging, I fell asleep a few times. It's not that hard but it's harder then what everyone is saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Remember you? Of course I remember you?! Congrats! Your collection keeps even more damn very impressive. One of the best CL I've ever seen.
    Lol, thanks as always. Remember you part of the list with those banners you make

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Nice job with remember me. Im still on the fence about whether or not i wanna do this game.
    Thanks, yeah it's really average but if you can just stay awake playing it then it's kinda of a quick plat.

PRO Member

Congrats, Omni! :higfive:

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats, Omni! :higfive:
    Thanks I'll take your offer with help on GTAIV soon.

PRO Member

You got it brothah!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    You got it brothah!
    I still need fly the co-op so maybe we can try that 1st and see if that will unlock AWP.

I finally added a new random clip and song. Both of these are funny so if you need some laughs check them out lol.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Remember Me platinum dude. I'd love to get to GTAIV myself but I may be too late, haven't done anything online on it at all

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the Remember Me platinum dude. I'd love to get to GTAIV myself but I may be too late, haven't done anything online on it at all
    Thanks, the servers are still open but for how much longer is a question.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

# 140
    Puppeteer

When I was looking to buy a few games during black Friday week, I looked at this game and saw it was cheap and was publish by Sony but yet never heard of it. I look at a couple of reviews and I know you always can't go by them but saw it look like a pretty cool 2-D side scroller. I took a chance and bought it and it turn out to be amazing game. It's a standard 2-D side scroller but each level felt different with lots of stuff to find so there is replay value in this game until platinum. Still even then it's fun to just go through them. If you like 2-D side scrollers then this is a must buy. Truly an underrated gem.

I've been working on getting that GTAIV fly the co-op trophy with that hoping that will pop my AWP but still need experience with Deal Breaker and Bomb Da Base II so hopefully before year ends I will have GTAIV plat. Then I can start on GTAV, another rockstar glitched fest game.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your newest plat. I've seen a couple trailers for the game and it peaked my interest. Looks like it got a LittleBigPlanet vibe to it. How long did it take you to plat it roughly?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat. I've seen a couple trailers for the game and it peaked my interest. Looks like it got a LittleBigPlanet vibe to it. How long did it take you to plat it roughly?
    Thanks, yeah it might feel like littlebigplanet in the way in moves but is much more fun IMO. It's pretty standard 2-D side scroller with boss fights that are really fun. I say probably 30-40hrs as there is lots of collectibles in it.

Retired...

Congrats on the Puppeteer platinum. Hopefully daftprophet will explain how to beat deal breaker and base bomb II. Good luck my good friend.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Puppeteer platinum. Hopefully daftprophet will explain how to beat deal breaker and base bomb II. Good luck my good friend.
    Thanks, he did and I've watch some clips. We've only spent a short time on it so hopefully soon we'll start it again.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Puppeteer platinum dude. Best of luck with GTAIV, I really hope you manage to get it as I know you have been working for it for years. Once again I'm up for some GTAV Online with you once you finally start it, I find it a lot of fun and have been playing it lately without even thinking about trophies, just lots of fun.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the Puppeteer platinum dude. Best of luck with GTAIV, I really hope you manage to get it as I know you have been working for it for years. Once again I'm up for some GTAV Online with you once you finally start it, I find it a lot of fun and have been playing it lately without even thinking about trophies, just lots of fun.
    Thanks really underrated game. Hopefully I can get GTAIV before servers close but luck is needed getting that awp to pop. It seem's like a few other of my PSN are playing GTAV as well, I might have to start it sooner than I thought.

Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast