Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on getting the LBP plat. Glad to see you enjoyed it this time around. Any Chance you will attempt ...

PRO Member

Congrats on getting the LBP plat. Glad to see you enjoyed it this time around. Any Chance you will attempt LBP2 some time next year?

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on getting the LBP plat. Glad to see you enjoyed it this time around. Any Chance you will attempt LBP2 some time next year?
    Thanks yeah it was kinda fun. Maybe as I'm somewhat interested in it though probably not until around may or june unless I can finish up my games quickly

Royal Flush X2

2013 's and 100 %

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Dyad

Dead or Alive 5

Mass Effect 3

Street Fighter X Tekken

Mega Man 10

Child of Eden

Sleeping Dogs

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Saints Row: The 3rd

Hitman: Absolution

Ratchet: Deadlocked

The Walking Dead

Mirror's Edge

Deadpool

Diablo III

Little Big Planet Karting

Remember Me

Puppeteer

Little Big Planet

It's been a fun year of games. I really enjoyed all of them except for Remember Me which was a average game. Looking at the type of games I've plat, I did some fighting, RPG, platforming, stealth, hack n slash/beat em up, story, an onrail musical shooter and even racing. Child of Eden and Dead or Alive 5 were 2 games that made me rage this year. Child of Eden has become my personal 2nd hardest plat as you have to score many pts by timing to the beat of the music and can't mess up while shooting everything on screen for 100%. Dead or Alive 5, Survival Mode nuff said. Mega Man 10 was the new 100% and while it was hard it's not impossible as it seems. My favorite game I've played was Diablo III, really addicting for a month and would buy it again for PS4. Out of 20 games I've plat this year 9 were Ultra Rare. So in the new year, don't know how many I'll be getting, guess it depends what happens in life but I'll still be getting plats. I guess my goal is to get that GTAIV plat so all games will be plat. It's been fun and thanks again to everyone of my viewers who made this the most viewed list in this site.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on all of your plats for the year dude, some awesome titles there. I hope you do get GTAIV, I'd love to help you on it but I fear I've left it too late to start online now, knowing my luck the servers will close half way through it

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Some really awesome plats in there mate, I wouldn't have expected anything different from yourself, determined and always up for a challenge. Also, I personally can't wait for FF13-3 to see where the story ends, your first plat in the post reminded me of it. Congratulations mate, well done on a great year of gaming

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on all of your plats for the year dude, some awesome titles there. I hope you do get GTAIV, I'd love to help you on it but I fear I've left it too late to start online now, knowing my luck the servers will close half way through it
    Thanks, I won't say it's too late yet if you start it soon and depends really how much time you have to play. Who knows when the servers will close.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Some really awesome plats in there mate, I wouldn't have expected anything different from yourself, determined and always up for a challenge. Also, I personally can't wait for FF13-3 to see where the story ends, your first plat in the post reminded me of it. Congratulations mate, well done on a great year of gaming
    Thanks, Child of Eden was a new kind of challenge. Really didn't expect it to be that hard but was. Look forward to FF13-3 this year along with Final Fantasy X-HD.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Nice job on 2013, How was DYAD?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Nice job on 2013, How was DYAD?
    Thanks, I know you had a great year also. Dyad is a weird game, I guess it's an acid trip racer but each level is a different objective. Some levels very easy but a few are hard. It won't take long to plat, few days at most. You planning on going for UMVC3 again . On dummy account I did the 480 missions for fun again and did some I never did before like Wolverine 10 and Captain America 10.

PRO Member

looks like you had a great year in 2013 glad someone did all the best for 2014.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks, I know you had a great year also. Dyad is a weird game, I guess it's an acid trip racer but each level is a different objective. Some levels very easy but a few are hard. It won't take long to plat, few days at most. You planning on going for UMVC3 again . On dummy account I did the 480 missions for fun again and did some I never did before like Wolverine 10 and Captain America 10.
    Ill be redoing evrey fighting game platinum i previously had, so if your interested in some I had that you havent gotten yet lemme know and we can do the online.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    looks like you had a great year in 2013 glad someone did all the best for 2014.
    Thanks best for you in 2014 also
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Ill be redoing evrey fighting game platinum i previously had, so if your interested in some I had that you havent gotten yet lemme know and we can do the online.
    I'll take that offer in time, there might be a couple fighting game I might go for.

Notorious K.I.D.

The coolest part of 2013 for me was being able to get my Diablo 3 plat after you did. With Saint's Row 3 I was able to get 2 of the same plats as one of the best plat hunters I know.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    The coolest part of 2013 for me was being able to get my Diablo 3 plat after you did. With Saint's Row 3 I was able to get 2 of the same plats as one of the best plat hunters I know.
    That was fun playing some Diablo III with you. Saint's Row 3 was one of my favorite of 2013 I've played also. Here's to 2014 being another great year for gaming for not only me but to everyone I speak, play games with either for trophies or for fun.

Royal Flush X2

Okami

This is the best $ 3.75 I've spent, even more cheaper that a fast food meal :stare:. Anyhow I did miss twice playing it 1st when it came out on Ps2 and then the Wii. It came out in fall 2012 as an HD port but I just had too many games to play. Glad I really played this game as this is another true underrated gem. It an adventure game which now in days seem to be kinda rare as everything has to be FPS or realistic. Even if you had to pay $20 it's worth it. Just a well made game that is long.

Next game not sure but probably a shooter or even start GTAV but GTAV seems to have numerous glitches it's overwhelming.

PRO Member

Looks like we got a plat on the same night. Congrats on the new plat. Even thought I have no idea what that game is about.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Okami Plat. I should really take the time and go back to it. Very pretty game.

Retired...

Congrats on the Okami HD platinum. 8 more platinums left to go! Do you have idea what #150 plats game is going to be?

I still have GTA V in my backlog so anytime you need help, I am here to help you everything
    Last edited by Smashguy; 01-20-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Okami HD plat dude. My offer for help on GTA V is still there, always happy to jump online

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Looks like we got a plat on the same night. Congrats on the new plat. Even thought I have no idea what that game is about.
    We did, it's an old game now but really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Okami Plat. I should really take the time and go back to it. Very pretty game.
    Thanks, yes you should go back to it. It's fun getting the platinum on this game so why not go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Okami HD platinum. 8 more platinums left to go! Do you have idea what #150 plats game is going to be?

I still have GTA V in my backlog so anytime you need help, I am here to help you everything
    Thanks, haven't thought that far yet. I still have a few games to play and most are long or hard except for Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. I've done lots of platform, action adventure games as of late.
    Yes I'll take the offer, seems like that game has so many glitches and online is full of cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Okami HD plat dude. My offer for help on GTA V is still there, always happy to jump online
    Thanks dude, I might be starting in the near future on it. Online seems like it's gonna take a long time since R* nerfed everything but yet won't punish cheaters and hackers

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats with the Okami plat and what happened with GTAIV? I thought you were going to work on it to have every game platinum on your list...I would help you out with that one but I helped a few people without getting help myself so I got played out of it and never really liked the game but if there is a way I could help as I do my school work I would

It is time for me to go underground

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast