Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Okami! I've been considering getting it, but I missed the $3.75 deal. Maybe next time... Best of luck ...

Buy my book, Alteration

Congrats on Okami! I've been considering getting it, but I missed the $3.75 deal. Maybe next time...

Best of luck on your next game!

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

PRO Member

Congrats on okami mate

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats with the Okami plat and what happened with GTAIV? I thought you were going to work on it to have every game platinum on your list...I would help you out with that one but I helped a few people without getting help myself so I got played out of it and never really liked the game but if there is a way I could help as I do my school work I would
    Thanks, with GTAIV the main reason is the AWP trophy has glitched though I still need fly the co-op. Yeah helping some randoms out will do that but I would help you out since you've help me with 2 littlebigplanet games already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Congrats on Okami! I've been considering getting it, but I missed the $3.75 deal. Maybe next time...

Best of luck on your next game!
    Thanks it's a really great game and yes that $3.75 was great but still even at $20 it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    Congrats on okami mate
    Thanks dude it was a really great game.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Okami platinum
    I had fun platinum that game.
    Great game overall.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the Okami platinum
    I had fun platinum that game.
    Great game overall.
    Thank, yes very fun game overall.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the Okami plat, you're getting ever so close to 150. I too have GTAV that I haven't started yet, let me know if you need a crew member, it'd be fun to play another game with you.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congrats on the Okami plat, you're getting ever so close to 150. I too have GTAV that I haven't started yet, let me know if you need a crew member, it'd be fun to play another game with you.
    Thanks, yeah getting closer but still feels kinda far unless I knock out some games quick. For sure it was fun playing Diablo III together so why not with GTAV though worry with all the glitches it has.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks, yeah getting closer but still feels kinda far unless I knock out some games quick. For sure it was fun playing Diablo III together so why not with GTAV though worry with all the glitches it has.
    I haven't experienced any bad glitches online really and I've spent about 90 hours at least on it. Just doing missions and messing about with mates is loads of fun and all of the trophies popped fine when I went for them

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on getting the Okami plat
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Royal Flush X2

# 143
    Bioshock Infinite

It's been a long time since I've played a FPS, well over a year. Glad this game was only single player as you can tell all effort and length it went into for a FPS. Usually FPS don't have good stories but this one does as the does the other Bioshock games. It does feel different from the other Bioshock games but yet kinda the same as you have powers along with the standard guns that is in every FPS. There is more variety in enemies as there is different types of elite ememies but they are all weaker than the big daddys from the older Bioshock games. Still most enemies are humans. Once again not only story but the enviroment is what makes this game interesting as it takes place in a 1912 floating city. It really does make you feel as if you were in that era. Even though I bought this game I didn't open it yet so I'll sell as I downloaded it from PS+. Even if you had to buy this game it's worth it.

Next game it's time to start another ultra rare plat and it's probably going to be hard which it's been a while since I've played a hard plat.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite Plat. That's one I still need to go back and try for. So what ultra rare do you think you will go for? I just don't know if I would have the patience to try for one but then again I really haven't tried.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I haven't experienced any bad glitches online really and I've spent about 90 hours at least on it. Just doing missions and messing about with mates is loads of fun and all of the trophies popped fine when I went for them
    I've read it's in the SP as well with certain missions not popping up preventing from 100%. Rockstar online usually buggy .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on getting the Okami plat
    Thanks really fun game it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite Plat. That's one I still need to go back and try for. So what ultra rare do you think you will go for? I just don't know if I would have the patience to try for one but then again I really haven't tried.
    Thanks, yes 1999 mode isn't really hard, only in the beginning it's a little rough but once you get shotgun, sniper rifle and some vigors like bucking bronco and and charge with certain gear it's easy. Not every ultra rare is hard, there are some easy ones out there like Puppeteer and some games are ultra rare just because no one plays them. Stay tuned for what game is going to be next and does seem like it's going to be challenging which is what I need. Getting too comfortable playing easy games lol.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite plat. I am curious to see what you have planned for next.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the BioShock Infinite plat dude

Retired...

Congrats on the BioShock Infinite platinum. I can't wait to see what you have planned for next then I always read your thoughts of difficulty each game like LBP Karting, DoA5, Vanquish, WipEout HD etc for example then I can start for sure.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite plat. I am curious to see what you have planned for next.
    Thanks great FPS it was. You'll see in a couple days.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the BioShock Infinite plat dude
    Thanks dude, if there is a FPS to play it's Bioshock Infinite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the BioShock Infinite platinum. I can't wait to see what you have planned for next then I always read your thoughts of difficulty each game like LBP Karting, DoA5, Vanquish, WipEout HD etc for example then I can start for sure.
    Thanks had fun with this one. It's about time and I think it be around Vanquish Difficulty.

PRO Member

congrats on bioshock infinite ..man you just keep going and going and going.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on bioshock infinite ..man you just keep going and going and going.
    Thanks, why stop there's many games yet to be played before I move on to PS4.

Everything is updated in the list, my thoughts on Okami and Bioshock Infinite are in. I've started my new game and yeah this is going to be hard.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite platinum

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the Bioshock Infinite platinum
    Thanks if you had to play a FPS then Bioshock Infinite it is.

Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast