Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Found this for you...

Nope, nothing

Found this for you

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the DS2 Plat
    Thanks gen, it was a tough plat for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Found this for you

Sweet gif, I'll put it in the list thanks man

UPDATE I got yet another platinum, Captain America: Super Soldier # 81. Say what you will about this game being whorish but I've actually wanted to play it for 2 reasons 1, I like beat em ups and I heard this was a decent game which it was and 2 I like marvel comic characters so it was a little more fun in that way.

Beast Incarnate

Holy crap dude, congrats on yet another new plat. I noticed you playing it on PSN earlier. Is it any good? I've wanted to play it for a while.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Holy crap dude, congrats on yet another new plat. I noticed you playing it on PSN earlier. Is it any good? I've wanted to play it for a while.
    Thanks actually not a bad game at all it's worth a rental and it's an easy fast plat. Can be done in a day or 2

Fight Off Your Demons

Congrats on all the plats I've missed since I've last been in here (which is a few from your posts in the Gurus). You've been racking them up pretty quickly, should have 100 in no time .

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Congrats on all the plats I've missed since I've last been in here (which is a few from your posts in the Gurus). You've been racking them up pretty quickly, should have 100 in no time .
    Thanks I do hope to get 100 but it's actually a challenge as some games I do have are time consuming but if I don't make 100 then it be farily close.

UPDATE Captain America: Super Soldier is now up in the checklist with my thoughts and game banner done by the Boss Guru himself TheGeneral09

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE I got yet another platinum, Captain America: Super Soldier # 81. Say what you will about this game being whorish but I've actually wanted to play it for 2 reasons 1, I like beat em ups and I heard this was a decent game which it was and 2 I like marvel comic characters so it was a little more fun in that way.
    Congrats again on another Plat dude..

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Congrats again on another Plat dude..
    Thanks it was a easy fast plat but at least it wasn't one of those kiddie games that some users have knock on me having:stare:

Beast Incarnate

Thanks it was a easy fast plat but at least it wasn't one of those kiddie games that some users have knock on me having:stare:
    Don't pay any attention to people who rip on you for having a few kiddy plats. At the end of the day, if you enjoyed a game you enjoyed it, no matter what game it is. I play kiddy games with the wife all the time, not ashamed of a single one.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Don't pay any attention to people who rip on you for having a few kiddy plats. At the end of the day, if you enjoyed a game you enjoyed it, no matter what game it is. I play kiddy games with the wife all the time, not ashamed of a single one.
    I usually don't instead I lol at them as they don't see what else I have

UPDATE New
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    I will add my thoughts and the banner to it later on. I must thank Snakebit10 for being a great parnter for those 2 Special Ops missions that required a 2nd person. The rest I did on my own but damm some of them were hard solo

Nope, nothing

UPDATE New
    I will add my thoughts and the banner to it later on. I must thank Snakebit10 for being a great parnter for those 2 Special Ops missions that required a 2nd person. The rest I did on my own but damm some of them were hard solo
    Nice one Gam..Omnislash! You got that pretty fast

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice one Gam..Omnislash! You got that pretty fast
    Thanks though I did actually put in a lot of hrs into it as I got my ass kicked on some of the Special Ops missions, those Juggernauts and those snipers were nasty.

PRO Member

Nice one omni!

Spec ops was a total pain.

Sig by Beam| Avatar by Abstract

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nice list bro keep it up I wish I had the patience you have to be able to platinum the games you did.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Wadefan1 View Post
    Nice one omni!

Spec ops was a total pain.
    Thanks they were a total pain. I thought there were only going to be moderate but I was wrong. I probably would of saved a lot of time with a partner instead of going solo except for those 2 missions needed for a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Island_King94 View Post
    Nice list bro keep it up I wish I had the patience you have to be able to platinum the games you did.
    Thanks man, that's one of the reasons why I do have those hard plats as my skills are not super as some people are saying WipEout HD is an easy plat

Lvl 6 - Silver

I usually don't instead I lol at them as they don't see what else I have

UPDATE New
    WOW! that was fast congrats on the new plat dude

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    WOW! that was fast congrats on the new plat dude
    Thanks actually I played more hrs than what this normally takes as I really did get my ass kicked in Special Ops. I seem to do better in Hack N Slash or Beat em ups.

UPDATE I already put up my thoughts and the game banner done by Beam so check it out. Also I have new games added to my future section as those plats will get done at some pt in time.

PRO Member

Congrats man. Glad i could be of an assistance. Being my first time playing them missions we did the relativly quick.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats man. Glad i could be of an assistance. Being my first time playing them missions we did the relativly quick.
    Thanks to you I have this plat, I want to return the favor if only we don't keep getting those error messages. We both did good for 1st time playing. This plat will be yours one day. We'll have to do [email protected] in the future

PRO Member

Thanks to you I have this plat, I want to return the favor if only we don't keep getting those error messages. We both did good for 1st time playing. This plat will be yours one day. We'll have to do [email protected] in the future
    I have the map packs already for [email protected]

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast