Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; congrats on gta v I still gotta get around to playing that one myself...

PRO Member

congrats on gta v I still gotta get around to playing that one myself

Royal Flush X2

# 148
    Dark Souls 2

It's been a while since I've got a plat and even posted in this list. I was taking a break and during that break I've had a tragedy in my life which cause me to not want to play. Still kinda hurt from it but must move on but never forgotten.

I figure this would be the perfect game to get back into gaming and while I could of gotten the plat much faster I decided to take my time with it and still playing for fun. It's more of the same as Dark Souls with some very minor changes that hardcore players will notice. Getting the plat is even easier then Dark and Demon's Souls. The game for the most part doesn't seem as challenging as the other 2. The DLC though is pretty challenging. I know some players like to rush through this game but I like to take my time with it so if anyone in my friend list is playing it for fun or needs help with bosses then hit me up.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Dark Souls 2 plat and welcome back dude. Hope you are feeling better from whatever tragedy hit you

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Dark Souls 2 Plat.

Retired...

Congrats on the Dark Souls II platinum. I wish I could stay near your place and help you whatever you need in real life... Hope you are okay.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the DS2 plat. However, I'm sorry to hear about your tragedy, whatever it is. I might take you up on your offer to help with some bosses too. I'm about 70 hours in I think and only started NG+ today. I've also been taking my time with it and helping people out a lot.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Dark Souls 2 plat and welcome back dude. Hope you are feeling better from whatever tragedy hit you
    Thanks dude I'm semi back
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Dark Souls 2 Plat.
    Thanks fun game
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Dark Souls II platinum. I wish I could stay near your place and help you whatever you need in real life... Hope you are okay.
    Thanks, it'll heal mostly but never 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the DS2 plat. However, I'm sorry to hear about your tragedy, whatever it is. I might take you up on your offer to help with some bosses too. I'm about 70 hours in I think and only started NG+ today. I've also been taking my time with it and helping people out a lot.
    Thanks, I'm in the highest soul memory area on my main character and on NG++ but I'm playing with another character so when I get to NG+ then I should be able to help unless the NG with summoning doesn't matter.

PRO Member

Congrats on DS II plat. I pray that everything turns out ok for you from the tragedy.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on DS II plat. I pray that everything turns out ok for you from the tragedy.
    Thanks, not so good but must try to move on from it.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new platinum!

Sorry to hear about your tragedy and welcome back.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum!

Sorry to hear about your tragedy and welcome back.
    Thanks and love the sig and avi

PRO Member

Congrats on the DS2 platinum.
    Sorry about your tragedy

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the DS2 platinum.
    Sorry about your tragedy
    Thanks in time it will heal even more but not 100%

Still playing DS2 for fun and will be playing more games for fun but will starting another game in the near future.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

There is no updates for the list but this is probably the final update. I'm going to be semi-retired from trophy hunting as since the PS4 Share Play feature allows others to earn trophies for others, trophy hunting now seems worthless. Reason it's only semi as I'm still going to play games but only to those I really like a lot and just git really gud (get really good) at them. A few games I went for the plat I did git gud as some of them you really need to be in order to get the plat and probably one game I could play competitively if got popular enough(Twisted Metal) but no more buying tons of games ( I bought them only on sale).

Just want to say thanks to all those who have posted positive comments which I think just about every comment was and help made this list the most viewed at one time and for winning checklist of the year in 2011. Biggest thanks are those who made banners for my list, some are still here but I think most have moved on. It's been fun and I'll still pop in from time to time.

Beast Incarnate

How gutting dude, you've been an absolute legend here man. Still, playing games for the sake of enjoyment sounds like a good way to go. Keep in touch dude and enjoy your gaming!

Platinum Procrastinator

Hey man, sorry to see you retire from trophy hunting but I can understand. It actually only seems like a few months ago we were teaming up for a trophy competition but really its been quite some time and you've more than doubled in trophies since then.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    How gutting dude, you've been an absolute legend here man. Still, playing games for the sake of enjoyment sounds like a good way to go. Keep in touch dude and enjoy your gaming!
    Thanks for always coming by, some games I'll go for the plat but I'll be playing games for fun past the plat until I'm completely bored with a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Hey man, sorry to see you retire from trophy hunting but I can understand. It actually only seems like a few months ago we were teaming up for a trophy competition but really its been quite some time and you've more than doubled in trophies since then.
    It doesn't seem that long ago but it has been since we've team for trophy comps. The last 2 years I've slowed up quite a bit compare to the trophy comps but did get some really hard plats in that time. I'm not 100% retired but not going after plats that are not fun and just want to get better at some games like the Soul series and some fighting games though with fighting game I'll get good until all that's left are hardcore players then move on.

Retired...

I understand. I am a semi-retired as well. Just been more focused on better things. You have really an awesome collection. At least you can retire that and move onto fun gaming without worrying about trophies. I salute you my good friend. Happy Belated Birthday!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post

I understand. I am a semi-retired as well. Just been more focused on better things. You have really an awesome collection. At least you can retire that and move onto fun gaming without worrying about trophies. I salute you my good friend. Happy Belated Birthday!
    I'll still get some plats here and there but at this point I'm not doing ridiculous trophies like 100's of hrs on online trophies or grinding. I've been going back and playing some of the games I have left like Dark Soul's, Demon's Souls and a few others. Now just playing what I feel like atm. Thanks for everything on my list and help with some games and for the happy b-day.

Forget I Was Ever Here

just my thoughts my friend that Pancake and I played Resogun although we both had the platinum and it kept saying "visitor" unlocked trophy not that one of us did since we already had the plat so I'm not so sure someone can earn a trophy for someone else unless it is happening therefore forget about my statement.

Highway and I just got all the info for the PPS leaderboards this morning too anytime you need something or want to play hit me up just not GTA.

It is time for me to go underground

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast