Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,621 to 1,628 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash It doesn't seem that long ago but it has been since we've team for trophy comps. ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    It doesn't seem that long ago but it has been since we've team for trophy comps. The last 2 years I've slowed up quite a bit compare to the trophy comps but did get some really hard plats in that time. I'm not 100% retired but not going after plats that are not fun and just want to get better at some games like the Soul series and some fighting games though with fighting game I'll get good until all that's left are hardcore players then move on.
    I hear you. Now that I'm finished college and have a lot of free time to play games I'm only working on ones that I really want to play and avoiding ones that require heavy boosting or online. I've always said that I semi hate trophies/achievements because they force you to spend countless hours doing things that aren't fun. Especially when it comes to online trophies.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    just my thoughts my friend that Pancake and I played Resogun although we both had the platinum and it kept saying "visitor" unlocked trophy not that one of us did since we already had the plat so I'm not so sure someone can earn a trophy for someone else unless it is happening therefore forget about my statement.

Highway and I just got all the info for the PPS leaderboards this morning too anytime you need something or want to play hit me up just not GTA.
    I read on .org that it's confirmed. For sure right now I'm playing the soul series games so if you get into Dark Souls 1 & 2 hit me up. I love creating new character builds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I hear you. Now that I'm finished college and have a lot of free time to play games I'm only working on ones that I really want to play and avoiding ones that require heavy boosting or online. I've always said that I semi hate trophies/achievements because they force you to spend countless hours doing things that aren't fun. Especially when it comes to online trophies.
    Congrats on finishing college nice job. I don't mind some trophies that are challenging like Vanquish as even though challenging it's something you just want to beat. I'm now interested in doing some co-op games, I got a head set earlier this year so I can finally talk to some of you.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Omnislash, this retirement is unacceptable, I demand you end these shannanagins and unretire.

On a serious note, is this a temporary thing? Or maybe you just burnt yourself out?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Omnislash, this retirement is unacceptable, I demand you end these shannanagins and unretire.

On a serious note, is this a temporary thing? Or maybe you just burnt yourself out?
    More with stuff happening with my life, I'll still get a plat here and there.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Think you need to go rock out in your pink ride man . See you went back to Final Fight, those were awesome!

It is time for me to go underground

Royal Flush X2

Think you need to go rock out in your pink ride man . See you went back to Final Fight, those were awesome!
    My GTA V ride, I thought it was purple though. A while back just a friend came over and we play for fun but hey got the trophy. I've been playing some older games for fun on Ps3 and other systems. Lately I've been in a castlevania mood. Been playing Dawn of sorrow on DS and Lords of Shadow . I do want to get Lords of Shadow2 so that will probably be my next plat which don't know when that is gonna happen?

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    My GTA V ride, I thought it was purple though. A while back just a friend came over and we play for fun but hey got the trophy. I've been playing some older games for fun on Ps3 and other systems. Lately I've been in a castlevania mood. Been playing Dawn of sorrow on DS and Lords of Shadow . I do want to get Lords of Shadow2 so that will probably be my next plat which don't know when that is gonna happen?
    It was all pink . Good ol' classics. I haven't been in the mood much just because playing solo hasn't been fun to me lately. I just finished Evil Within and Unity but don't know what my next games will be as I will continue to grow. How are the Lord of Shadow games? Makes me want to play some Darksiders II!!!

It is time for me to go underground

Royal Flush X2

It was all pink . Good ol' classics. I haven't been in the mood much just because playing solo hasn't been fun to me lately. I just finished Evil Within and Unity but don't know what my next games will be as I will continue to grow. How are the Lord of Shadow games? Makes me want to play some Darksiders II!!!
    I've only played the 1st one and I'm more into gameplay then story but Lords of Shadow really does have a good story. The gameplay is good also though at times can feel a little slow. I really enjoyed the game and really getting Lords of Shadow 2 for the story plus its Castlevania. I owned quite few of them from NES games stored on my Wii to PS3. Hope the series keeps going

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182