Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Voltergeist's Shocking and Spooky Checklist

This is a discussion on Voltergeist's Shocking and Spooky Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Another huge bump update! - Added inFAMOUS 2 to completed - Added Jak and Daxter to completed - Added Jak ...

Where The Wind Blows

Another huge bump update!

- Added inFAMOUS 2 to completed
    - Added Jak and Daxter to completed
    - Added Jak II to completed
    - Added inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood to completed

- Updated Skyrim description
    - Updated Portal 2 description
    - Updated inFAMOUS description
    - Updated all added games' descriptions

I'm finally up to date on descriptions! Every game on there has a neat little review, so you can see me rave about inFAMOUS 2 and rage about Jak II. Only thing I haven't done is updated my trophycard, because I don't feel like dicking around in GIMP tonight.

Gonna be lots of additions soon... especially now that I find out I'm getting five more games than I'd thought August 28th! Ratchet and Clank and God of War collections... I'm gonna be a very busy hunter. How about those deals?

Click for some context for this signature. It rotates the lyric every time it's reloaded!

Change is mediocre

Dude I never knew you had 100% trophy completion. That is some damn fine work

Platinum Procrastinator

Awesome update on your checklist man. Also, maybe you should join the Perfect Platinum Streak (PPS) group as I believe you meet their requirements.

Another thing, I was looking forward to starting the Assassin's Creed series, but after seeing how you gave ACII a 45/10 rating for the difficulty I don't know if I want to attempt that game lol, it must be ridiculously hard.

The above is my sarcastic way of pointing out the what I assume is a mistake in your rating.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Where The Wind Blows

Thanks for pointing that out lol, I think what I meant was to change the 4/10 I originally gave it to a 5/10, since for this rating I had gathered all the feathers by skill alone. (No maps!)

Click for some context for this signature. It rotates the lyric every time it's reloaded!

Buy my book, Alteration

Good to see you dedication for 100% going true. Keep it up

I personally thought Jak II was awesome. I guess since I grew up with it I'm just that good. Now I'm interested in your Jak 3 opinions... Did you end up using the Jak II glitch?

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

PRO Member

Nice looking list so far and welcome to the PPS.

Where The Wind Blows

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Good to see you dedication for 100% going true. Keep it up

I personally thought Jak II was awesome. I guess since I grew up with it I'm just that good. Now I'm interested in your Jak 3 opinions... Did you end up using the Jak II glitch?
    Yessir, and thanks to Denaratuck's recommendation I now have a group to keep me dedicated.

Honestly, yeah, I think growing up with it makes a huge difference. Someone over at .org made a great point in a rant thread there, that we've been spoiled by modern checkpoint philosophy; that games like Jak II aren't anything out of the ordinary for their time.

Yeah, I used the glitch, the orbs are just too "scattered" for me to enjoy collecting them.

As to Jak 3, I started it and have enjoyed it so far. The guns fit better now at least. (Or maybe I just got used to them...) Biggest concern is story, really hoping this game delivers on all the loose ends II left for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Nice looking list so far and welcome to the PPS.
    Thanks! Glad to be a part of it!

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on joining the PPS. I still have a ways to go before I can apply as I have seven or eight games that I can earn the platinum trophy for so I need to finish off at least two or three more. I really wish I never played Sports Champions or Gran Turismo 5 lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Where The Wind Blows

*clears away dust*

- Updated Mini-Bio
    - Added Jak 3
    - Added Fallout 3 Re-plat
    - Added Assassin's Creed III
    - Added PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX
    - Borderlands 2 in "In Progress"

Still need to update Trophy Summary. Starting the GOW Saga today!

-i- love myself.

Glad you returned! Your CL is now dust free.

Congrats on all those 's! and good luck with Borderlands 2, its such an awesome game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123