Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 102

Gyrocop's Badly Drawn Checklist

This is a discussion on Gyrocop's Badly Drawn Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Man alive ,thats a fierce update if i ever did see one.Very well done mate on all your plats and ...

  1. #41
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Man alive ,thats a fierce update if i ever did see one.Very well done mate on all your plats and the guides too.See you back in here in about another 2 months with another cack load of plats lol

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  2. #42
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Dayum Gyro! Congrats on all of those!
    I've had a busy summer vacation. The productivity is probably going to slow down since I'm in school again. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Man alive ,thats a fierce update if i ever did see one.Very well done mate on all your plats and the guides too.See you back in here in about another 2 months with another cack load of plats lol
    I'll probably update it more frequent from now... I still need to do a lot to the CL. Thanks mate!




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  3. #43
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    I've had a busy summer vacation. The productivity is probably going to slow down since I'm in school again. Thanks!



    I'll probably update it more frequent from now... I still need to do a lot to the CL. Thanks mate!
    Good, lol. Gives me some time to catch up

    But in all seriousness it looks like you had a lot of fun






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  4. #44
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Holy crap, that's a big update at one time. Congrats on the 8 new plats and more importantly the new trophy guides
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  5. #45
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Wow! A big update Gyro, congrats on all the latest!


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  6. #46
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Just a minor update.

    I finally pulled myself together to get the R&C 2 plat.

    ... and I wrote a trophy guide for Machinarium, which holds two new personal records. Quickest guide written, and longest trophy guide session which both is on 7 hours... yes, I played through a 2-4 hour point-and-click and wrote down every single step in one go for seven hours straight. Remind me to not do that again.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  7. #47
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on your new accomplishments. After writing two of the three episode guides for The Walking Dead series, I know how boring it is to play for awhile and then write down everything you did step by step lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  8. #48
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Just a minor update.

    I finally pulled myself together to get the R&C 2 plat.

    ... and I wrote a trophy guide for Machinarium, which holds two new personal records. Quickest guide written, and longest trophy guide session which both is on 7 hours... yes, I played through a 2-4 hour point-and-click and wrote down every single step in one go for seven hours straight. Remind me to not do that again.
    Well congrats on your new plat mate, well done and double well done for the trophy guide too. I personally couldnt do what you have stated so props for that mate, take a break. Good luck in getting plat 50 aswell mate, anything special planned for that ?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  9. #49
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Well congrats on your new plat mate, well done and double well done for the trophy guide too. I personally couldnt do what you have stated so props for that mate, take a break. Good luck in getting plat 50 aswell mate, anything special planned for that ?
    Nah.... The enjoyment of having 50 is exciting enough. I don't deal in importance of order. Thanks for the nice words.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  10. #50
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Congrats on the new plat and writing yet another guide, nice work


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  11. #51
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    New plat, new guide double whammy!

    I just noticed that the style of your videogame music quizzes matches your checklist style.

  12. #52
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your new accomplishments. After writing two of the three episode guides for The Walking Dead series, I know how boring it is to play for awhile and then write down everything you did step by step lol.
    Overlooked your comment. Sorry. Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I love point-and-click games, but writing a trophy guide for it is major pain in the bollocks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and writing yet another guide, nice work
    Thanks, Feral. It's always nice of you to stop by!

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    New plat, new guide double whammy!

    I just noticed that the style of your videogame music quizzes matches your checklist style.
    Oi, what's that supposed to mean? Thanks man.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  13. #53
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Thanks, Feral. It's always nice of you to stop by!
    You're welcome. Well it's always nice to stop by. I'd come by more often but you know the drinking, it just sidetracks me lol.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  14. #54
    Crocodile Hunter
    Ac3stralian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Straya ****!
    Posts
    2,057
    Reputation
    178

    Awesome list man

    I didnt realize that we are basically platinum rivals

    I will destroy you!

    Sig by Apokolypz



  15. #55
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You're welcome. Well it's always nice to stop by. I'd come by more often but you know the drinking, it just sidetracks me lol.
    Aaaah Feral, you and your drinking schemes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Awesome list man

    I didnt realize that we are basically platinum rivals

    I will destroy you!
    Not going to happen buddy. And thanks.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  16. #56
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Aaaah Feral, you and your drinking schemes.
    Lol, I know right


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  17. #57
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on the R&C 2 , Gyro!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  18. #58
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol, I know right
    Definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on the R&C 2 , Gyro!
    Thanks buddy.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  19. #59
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Well.... I've been taking a minor break this month, mostly because (despite previous statements) I wanted to make Borderlands my 50th plat. because of my history to it (starting out hating it, then come back several months later and love it), but getting to level 50 is so unmotivating and boring that it took some time, but now I have plat. number:

    50!!!!!!

    Oh, and I've also written three trophy guides:

    Echochrome II
    Hell Yeah!
    The Unfinished Swan

    So all in all an okay month.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  20. #60
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Big congrats on reaching 50 plats mate, nice one. Also congrats on your 3 guides too, awesome work from yourself yet again. Heres to another 50 plats man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO