Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Gyrocop's Badly Drawn Checklist

This is a discussion on Gyrocop's Badly Drawn Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by gyrocop Thanks, and you're welcome. I'm up to 24, I believe in a 1.25 years time span. ...

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Thanks, and you're welcome. I'm up to 24, I believe in a 1.25 years time span. I do my best to help the site and entertain myself. I do not think many will agree with me on many games, since my tastes are very odd and specific.
    Nice! I need to count mine and see how many I've done. I've lost track since I haven't had time to update my cl for awhile. I agree, I think we have similar tastes in a lot of games so I know what you mean. I like what you wrote for your games like Best Moment, Worst Moment, and WTF moment. I agreed with a lot of those, especially about the 2nd Beck level on Sound Shapes! LOL

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Synthwave <3

This checklist is in need of some updates so I thought I'd do one for you. Congrats on ing Diggs Nightcrawler! I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought about it as I can't wait to get it! Good luck on your guide, it looks nice so far.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456