Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

w1n5t0n's Trophy House v2.1

This is a discussion on w1n5t0n's Trophy House v2.1 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; [hide] [top] About me Hello everyone and welcome to my list.My real name is Jim,although everyone calls me w1n. I'm ...

Proud Greek Gamer

w1n5t0n's Trophy House v2.3

[top]About me

Hello everyone and welcome to my list.My real name is Jim,although everyone calls me w1n. I'm 17 years old,living in Greece.I've been gaming for around 12 years now.Apart from gaming I play basketball,listen to music and hang out with friends.My gaming time depends on my school and studies.

[top]Console History

• GameBoy Pocket
    • GameBoy Colour
    • Playstation 1
    • Playstation 2
    • PSP 3004
    • PC
    • Playstation 3

[top]Trophy Card

[top]Trophy Milestones-Miscellaneous

First Trophy

Off the Boat
    GTA IV
    You have completed the First Mission.
    Τhis is almost everyone's first trophy.It was the first game I got with my PS3.Just for completing the first mission.

First Platinum Trophy

Ultimate Player
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
    Ultimate Trophy Collector
    Μy first platinum trophy.It took me 140 hours to fnish but it was worth every minute.I have been a huge fan of the series.Check my platinum list below for more details.

500th Trophy

Send a Mugshot or Smugshot
    Burnout Paradise
    Awarded for sending a Mugshot or Smugshot to another player during an online game
    Just play online while having a USB camera connected and you'll have this in no time.

1000th Trophy

Locksmith
    SAW
    Unlock 5 locked doors.
    Very easy trophy.Almost strory-related.I reallu love playing this game but after having to deal with some circuit boxes I gave up.I might return to it some day.

1337 Trophy

First Glory:Exhibition
    PES 2013
    Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in Exhibition.
    I would prefer a better trophy for my 1337 but oh well

Favourite trophy

Dastardly
    Red Dead Redemption
    Place a hogtied woman on the train tracks, and witness her death by train.
    Hahaha,I love this trophy,it's unique and really special to obtain.

Most Hated Trophy

All That Glitters
    Diablo 3
    Pick up 5,000,000 gold
    Just fuck this trophy,it took me around 30 hours of grinding and repeating a single level but it wasn't enough to keep me away from getting the platinum.

[top]Currently Working on

[top]Μy Platinums
    (In no particular order.)

Diablo 3

Completed on Dec 22, 2013 7:50:48 PM in 2 months and 16 days

An absolutely brilliant game.I was hooked on Diablo 2 on the PC back in the day and this was a no-brainer for me.Storyline was awesome this time around, with the voice acting and combat system teaching the other games how it's done.Loved every minute of it! Trophy wise, most of the trophies came along natural progression,except for collevting 5 million gold which was the longest grind I've ever done for a trophy.
    Fun fact: Grinding for the 5 million gold trophy took 30-35 hours give or take, that's just a lot.

Εstimated Time to Platinum 50 hours.
    Easiest Trophy Rarely There! Equip a rare (yellow) item
    Hardest trophy Demon Slayer (Hardcore) Reach level 30 in Hardcore mode.
    Most time-consuming trophy All that Glitters Pick up 5,000,000 gold
    Favourite Trophy The Art of Conversation Complete all the main character, follower, and artisan conversation challenges.
    Game Rating A must have for any fan of this kind of games
    Platinum Difficulty Requires a little extra effort.

Mafia II

First Trophy 20th Apr 2011, 10:06:54 AM
    Platinum Trophy 3rd Jan 2012, 12:08:42 PM
    Gap 9 months, 6 days, 2 hours

This game was absolutely funtastic.The story was very interesting and kept me hooked from the beginning till the end.I also loved the music the game had as the 40's-50's were awesome concerning music.I strongly recommend this game to everyone as it is awesome beginning till end.The trophies were really easy.Apart from the collectible ones that took me a lot of time,everything else was straight-forward.
    Fun fact: The song "Let It Snow" was stuck in my mind for months because of this game.

Εstimated Time to Platinum 25 hours.
    Easiest Trophy Viva la Resistenza!-Complete Chapter 1
    Hardest trophy Tough NutFinish the story on Hard difficulty level.
    Most time-consuming trophy Card Sharp Find all of the Wanted Posters.
    Favourite Trophy Ladies Man Find all of the Playboy Magazines.
    Game Rating A must have for every gamer.

Saints Row The Third

First Trophy 3rd Apr 2012, 5:33:43 PM
    Platinum Trophy 12th Nov 2012, 12:21:41 PM
    Gap 7 months, 1 week, 2 days

I can't describe how much I love this game.When I saw the trailer,I thought it was a cheap GTA clone.I was totally wrong.This game is just awesome,and it actually gets more ridiculous the more you progress.There's not much to tell,a gameplay video will show everything.The plat was easy,just time consuming.
    Fun fact: A Saint lose a fight?No bloody likely.

Εstimated Time to Platinum 35 hours.
    Easiest Trophy Dead Presidents-Complete 'When Good Heists...'.
    Hardest trophy You're My heroComplete ALL Challenges.
    Most time-consuming trophy You're My heroComplete ALL Challenges.
    Favourite Trophy Stay Classy Steelport -Kill 25 Gang Members each with 'the Penetrator' AND the Fart in a Jar.
    Game Rating: A must have for every fan of this kind..
    Platinum Difficulty Nothing hard,just time-consuming.

L.A. Noire

First Trophy 25th Jun 2011, 11:36:25 AMPlatinum Trophy 14th Oct 2012, 2:52:21 PM
    Gap 1 year, 3 months, 3 weeks

I saw that Rockstar was making a new game and I didn't think twice.This game really lived up to my expectations.In some parts,it reminded me of Mafia 2.Same cars,same music,same atmosphere!It is a really good game but in my opinion underrated.The platinum trophy required a lot of time but there was nothing hard.
    Fun fact: I loved the graphics,you will be amazed by the faces of the suspects you'll come through.

Εstimated Time to Platinum
    Easiest Trophy Police Academy-Complete all cases on the Patrol desk.
    Hardest trophy Shamus to the StarsComplete all story cases with a five star rating.
    Most time-consuming trophy The City of The Angels Reach 100% Game Complete.
    Favourite Trophy Moth to A Flame Complete all cases on the Arson desk.
    Platinum Difficulty Pretty easy but will take a lot of time.

Burnout Paradise

First Trophy 9th Apr 2011, 9:24:00 AM
    Platinum Trophy 9th Oct 2012, 12:02:21 PM
    Gap 1 year, 6 months, 1 day

Found a good deal for this game and picked it up since I am a fan of racing games.Had a ton of fun with it,even when running around in free roam.It's a really great game.For the trophies,you have to be lucky.The online ones can get annoyning,I just messaged random people and got it.Rest of them are really easy.Nothing that should give you trouble.
    Fun fact: I liked the fact that I could upload my own music to listen to when driving.UP THE IRONS!

Εstimated Time to Platinum 28 hours.
    Easiest Trophy Repair your Car-Awarded for driving through any Auto Repair
    Hardest trophy Earn your Burnout driving License.Awarded when you receive your 'Burnout' Driving License
    Most time-consuming trophy Earn your Burnout driving License.Awarded when you receive your 'Burnout' Driving License
    Favourite Trophy Power park your carAwarded for successfully Power Parking your car between two other vehicles
    Game Rating A great game but stay away if you don't like driving games,obviously.
    Platinum Difficulty Will take some time.

Assassin's Creed II

First Trophy 14th Feb 2010, 11:20:32 AM
    Platinum Trophy 27th Dec 2011, 11:37:03 AM
    Gap 2 years, 1 week, 2 days

Now that's a game I would do again from scratch. It was merely epic.The storyline was awesome and the gameplay was different from anything else I've played.When I finished the story I had a lot of things to do.But they were all easy. The trophies were easy,only hard part was the In Memory Of Petruccio because it was very boring. Other than that,anything else was pretty straight forward.

Fun fact: A friend of mine told me that I couldn't plat this game but I proved him wrong

Easiest Trophy The Birth Of An Assassin-Be Reborn as Ezio Auditore Da Firenze.
    Hardest trophy An Old Friend ReturnsEscape the Hideout
    Most time-consuming trophy In Memory Of Petruccio Collect all the feathers.
    Favourite Trophy No-hitterKill 10 enemies while remaininig in conflict without being hit.

The Walking Dead

First Trophy 8th Dec 2012, 11:19:01 AM
    Platinum Trophy 11th Dec 2012, 9:51:22 AM
    Gap 2 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes

I noticed that everyone was talking about this game and how good it is and decided to get it.For me,this is the game of the year and certainly,one of the best games I have ever played.The story was so moving,you don't even want to miss a second of it.It has huge replay value since you can make different decisions each time.I know this isn't the right platinum image,but it sums the whole game.Also,the platinum is story-related,but who cares when you get to play such an awesome game.
    Fun fact: The ending brought tears to my eye,being the only game that has done it.

Εstimated Time to Platinum 8-10 hours.
    Easiest Trophy N/A
    Hardest trophy N/A
    Most time-consuming trophy N/A
    Favourite Trophy What Remains-Complete Episode 5: "No Time Left"
    Platinum Difficulty Story related platinum

Heavy Rain

First Trophy 19th Jun 2010, 12:57:52 PM
    Platinum Trophy 30th Jun 2010, 10:19:05 AM
    Gap 1 week, 3 days, 21 hours

One of my top 5 PS3 games.It was just revolutionary. The graphics were awesome and I felt like I was deeply involved in the story myself,and not just playing.Another easy plat,only hard thing was to get all the different endings but it was interesting to see how the game could also end.

Fun fact: I gave 60 euros for this game but it only lasted a week.I strongly recommend renting this game.

inFAMOUS 2

First Trophy 2nd Sep 2011, 11:26:32 AM
    Platinum Trophy 29th Aug 2012, 1:34:47 PM
    Gap 11 months, 3 weeks, 6 days

I really liked the first game and this was free on the PS store so it was a no-brainer for me.The game was a unique experience,even better than the first!I liked the new weapons and abilities,as well as the city,New Marais.The trophies were really easy this time,got the platinum in like 4 days,but I had already rented the game a couple of months back.
    Fun fact: Look at the plat image

Easiest Trophy Watch That First Step-Defeat an enemy by destroying the object they stand on.
    Hardest trophy Pain Builds CharacterFinish the game on hard difficulty.
    Most time-consuming trophy Just One MorePick up all the blast shards scattered around New Marais.
    Favourite Trophy Pain Builds CharacterFinish the game on hard difficulty.
    Game Rating An awesome game in overall
    Platinum Difficulty Will take some time.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

First Trophy 27th Oct 2009, 12:21:25 PM
    Platinum Trophy 4th Apr 2010, 4:20:49 PM
    Gap 5 months, 2 weeks, 5 days

This was my first platinum and most time consuming,as it took me 140 hours. I really like football and this game is for dedicated football fans.I remember playing the PES series for around 8 years..There is no easy way to plat this game. It takes at least more than 100 hours but its worth trying.I am proud of having this gem in my collection.

Fun Fact:As it was my first plat,I stood there like an idiot thinking how many hours I've spent on this game and checking again my stats to see they were actually 140

Game Rating A must have for every football fan.
    Platinum Difficulty Requires a lot of time and your soul.

Need For Speed Undercover

First Trophy 9th Jul 2010, 5:50:05 PM
    Platinum Trophy 29th Aug 2010, 10:57:58 AM
    Gap 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day

I've played this game on the PS2 as well but I decided to get it after I saw it was only 15$.I was not disappointed at all as it was a very good game and I enjoyed it.The plat was very easy to get, nothing hard at all.

Fun fact: I had no glitches,contrary to the rest owners of the game

Game Rating If you like the NFS series,this will not let you down.
    Platinum Difficulty All in all,it is an easy platinum.

Trine 2

First Trophy 23rd Mar 2012, 6:35:31 PMPlatinum Trophy 21st Aug 2012, 5:57:42 PM
    Gap 4 months, 4 weeks, 1 day
    [FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    Haven't played the first one,but this was free on the PS store.It was a very good game to play,howver the trophies kill it.You don't even have to play more than half of the game to get the platinum...11 gold trophies?Hell yeah,count me in!I'm looking forward to a possible Trine 3?
    Fun fact: The plat took me way longer than it should but oh well.

Εstimated Time to Platinum 5 hours.
    Easiest Trophy This Wasn't the Plan
    Make a bubble sink for three seconds
    Hardest trophy Flying Solo
    Complete a whole level playing one character only
    Favourite Trophy Hammer Havoc
    Kill an enemy with a thrown hammer bouncing at least once before kill
    Game Rating Could have been better,But still a good game.
    Platinum Difficulty Nothing that could give you trouble

Rango

First Trophy 15th Jun 2011, 12:43:50 PM
    Platinum Trophy21st Jun 2011, 12:28:25 PM
    Gap 5 days, 23 hours, 44 minutes

This is the best kiddie game I've ever played.It was very awesome really.I wish there were more kiddie game like it...The platinum was easy.However a lot of grinding is required although it is nothing compared to this cool game.

Fun fact: I was persuaded by Gokussjin to play this game. I thought he was crazy or something But he was right.

Game Rating You will enjoy it for sure.This game is for everyone.
    Platinum Difficulty A very easy platinum with a little bit of grinding at the end.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racconus

First Trophy 28th Jul 2011, 5:46:11 PMPlatinum Trophy 5th Dec 2012, 1:30:05 PM
    Gap 1 year, 4 months, 1 week
    [FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Got the Sly trilogy a year and a half ago and started the first sly's outing,but never finished it.I returned and got the plat in a couple of hours.A really good game,I even remember playing it on the PS2.It was a good game,not as kiddie as I thought at first.The trophies are really easy and nothing should give you trouble.
    Fun fact: -

Εstimated Time to Platinum 8 hours.
    Easiest Trophy Sucker Punched!-Enter the world of Sly Cooper
    Hardest trophy N/A
    Favourite Trophy Oh no he Didn't Defeat Clockwerk
    Game RatingA good game in overall
    Platinum Difficulty A joke in difficulty

NCIS

First Trophy 23rd Dec 2011, 7:12:14 AM
    Platinum Trophy23rd Dec 2011, 12:13:29 PM
    Gap 5 hours, 1 minute, 15 seconds

I'm a fan of the series and when I saw that this game had a very easy platinum I thought I'd give it a shot. I was very disappointed however as It only lasted 5 hours and it kept me wanting more of it... The platinum was a joke...It is story related in a way . You don't need a trophy guide at all.

Fun fact:1 I played this with my brother sitting next to me.He kept telling it was better than the actual TV show

Fun fact:2 I only paid 1 euro for this game as it was an one day rental.

Game Rating If you are a fan of the series go ahead and rent it.
    Platinum Difficulty This platinum was a joke.

Spare Parts

First Trophy 24th Dec 2011, 7:42:48 AMPlatinum Trophy29th Dec 2011, 9:50:36 AM
    Gap 5 days, 2 hours, 7 minutes

Spare Parts is a very underrated game.It reminded me the good old PS2 days,even though the graphics were actually pretty good.All in all,it is worth playing but gets a little repettitive towards the end. The trophies were really easy.Only hard thing was the grinding at the end of the game,but not anything that could spoil my overall opinion.

Fun fact: It was one of the 4 plats I got within 10 days

Game RatingA game worth trying.
    Platinum Difficulty A pretty easy platinum.

[top]Platinums that barely deserve a mention and I just don't want to talk about them

Special Thanks to:

Gokussjin :I met Stavros here about 2 years ago and we chat almost everyday since then.He has helped me in many games so he's on top.
    iraqoz :Another person I met here,we used to chat regularly but now we don't anymore.
    TheGeneral09 :I met him here as well,has created my sig,avatar and my interest for the NBA.
    Feral: The most epic drunk to chat with.You are one of the reasons I'm active here.
    DaRe_xLw:Awesome mate,also helped me with a problem I had with my checklist.
    Alliren: Never thought there were girl gamers like her.She's funny enough to get an honourable mention.
    You! for reading my checklist

Last edited by w1n5t0n; 12-23-2013 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Updates.

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

The One and Only

Me first!

Nice start on your checklist Winston. I'll come back later to see how it improves.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Proud Greek Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Me first!

Nice start on your checklist Winston. I'll come back later to see how it improves.
    Thanks mate.I'm done with writing everything about my platted games but I'm too tired to do everything tonight.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

The very best of luck to you my friend,i look forward to seeing the end product

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Me first!

Of course you are first... You post on EVERYTHING!!! . This could be interesting, time will tell.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

PS420

Not a bad start. See ya finish it good luck man and I look forward to seeing you progress!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Proud Greek Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    The very best of luck to you my friend,i look forward to seeing the end product
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    This could be interesting, time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Not a bad start. See ya finish it good luck man and I look forward to seeing you progress!
    Thanks guys.I'll try to live up on your expectations

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice start on the cl I'll check back later to see it finished.
    I enjoyed Mafia II also and yes some songs stuck in my head also.
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Needs More Rum

Mate, you just took me back when you said about having a Gameboy Pocket. I've still got mine and it works just fine.

Nice start to your checklist Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Btw, Card Sharp in Mafia 2 is

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Proud Greek Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Nice start on the cl I'll check back later to see it finished.
    I enjoyed Mafia II also and yes some songs stuck in my head also.
    Thanks a lot mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Mate, you just took me back when you said about having a Gameboy Pocket. I've still got mine and it works just fine.

Nice start to your checklist Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Btw, Card Sharp in Mafia 2 is
    Thanks buddy.My GameBoy pocket works fine as well even until now
    Thanks,it is BTW.

Regional Manager of War

Great start on the checklist so far, can't wait to see the finished product

Needs More Rum

Quote Originally Posted by w1n5t0n View Post
    Thanks buddy.My GameBoy pocket works fine as well even until now
    Thanks,it is BTW.
    You're welcome mate Awesome, so mine isn't the only one still going strong lol.

No worries mate and yeah that trophy is a bitch.

Proud Greek Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Great start on the checklist so far, can't wait to see the finished product
    Thanks a lot buddy
    You're welcome mate Awesome, so mine isn't the only one still going strong lol.

No worries mate and yeah that trophy is a bitch.
    At times I still play Super Mario

Needs More Rum

Quote Originally Posted by w1n5t0n View Post
    At times I still play Super Mario
    Lol, it's always fun to go back. I've got Super Mario Land, haven't played it in ages though.

Nope, nothing

Coming along nicely mate, keep it up

Proud Greek Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Coming along nicely mate, keep it up
    Thanks buddy

My list is now finished.Only thing will change is the banner and some minor updates

Needs More Rum

Looks great mate and very neat

Chuck Norris Approved.

Damn bud, I would have never guessed you were 15. I will be 35 April 6 and you are more mature then I am. Page is looking good my friend.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Proud Greek Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Damn bud, I would have never guessed you were 15. I will be 35 April 6 and you are more mature then I am. Page is looking good my friend.
    I've always been told that I'm mature concerning my age..Thanks a lot mate

Looks great mate and very neat
    Yeah it is now almost finished.I like the fact that it is simple.Thanks

Digital Terror

nice checklist mate

Currently Playing
    Borderlands The Pre Sequel
    Destiny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast