Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 368

Shemhazat's Trophies

This is a discussion on Shemhazat's Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat buddy,that was some pretty quick work.hope the non stacking trophys didnt piss you off too ...

  1. #121
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the new plat buddy,that was some pretty quick work.hope the non stacking trophys didnt piss you off too much.well done mate keep it up.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  2. #122
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat buddy,that was some pretty quick work.hope the non stacking trophys didnt piss you off too much.well done mate keep it up.
    I saw the game and it was laughing at me for not having the plat yet. I could not let that go unpunished so pissed off or not, I bit the bullet and pushed through normal and hard modes to get the plat.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  3. #123
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    I saw the game and it was laughing at me for not having the plat yet. I could not let that go unpunished so pissed off or not, I bit the bullet and pushed through normal and hard modes to get the plat.
    Over all the games are a very easy to plat i think but the 2nd and 3rd games are spoiled i think with the non stacking trophys.i wish they would have put something else in in stead of those but hey your done now.well done again mate and good luck getting to 30,which isnt far away.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  4. #124
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Over all the games are a very easy to plat i think but the 2nd and 3rd games are spoiled i think with the non stacking trophys.i wish they would have put something else in in stead of those but hey your done now.well done again mate and good luck getting to 30,which isnt far away.
    Thanks. I don't know what game I will finish next. I really don't want to play PoP: Two Thrones right now.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  5. #125
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    73

    Excited to see the checklist updated with the last platinums



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  6. #126
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Excited to see the checklist updated with the last platinums
    Thanks.

    BTW everyone, I've decided to plat DA: Origins next. And to make things interesting, I set everyone to either totally passive or healing so I am going to solo the entire game.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  7. #127
    #cutformesa
    Curb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Faust
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    117

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Thanks.

    BTW everyone, I've decided to plat DA: Origins next. And to make things interesting, I set everyone to either totally passive or healing so I am going to solo the entire game.

    I still say GoWIII or AC2... but DA is acceptable.




    Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.


    SERBIA STRONG

    Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

  8. #128
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Good looking checklist!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  9. #129
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Thanks.

    BTW everyone, I've decided to plat DA: Origins next. And to make things interesting, I set everyone to either totally passive or healing so I am going to solo the entire game.
    DA: Origins is one of my favourite PS3 games, it was epic. Hopefully you will enjoy it

  10. #130
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    73

    I hope you enjoy Dragon Age and make there another platinum .

    I still want to see this checklist completely done, with every




    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  11. #131
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    #28
    Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
    Total Hours for platinum: 20-21
    Overall Difficulty: (Hard Mode) - 9/10
    Overall Fun Factor: 5/10
    Hey Shem. congrats on yet another new plat!. good luck with DA Origins. I just went to the store yesterday and grabbed DA the ultimate addition for $16 and LA Noire for $17
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



  12. #132
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Good looking checklist!
    Thanks daft

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    DA: Origins is one of my favourite PS3 games, it was epic. Hopefully you will enjoy it
    I do enjoy it, the only annoying part will be grinding out the remaining ~550 darkspawn kills.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    I hope you enjoy Dragon Age and make there another platinum .

    I still want to see this checklist completely done, with every

    You will, I intend to work a lot on it this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Hey Shem. congrats on yet another new plat!. good luck with DA Origins. I just went to the store yesterday and grabbed DA the ultimate addition for $16 and LA Noire for $17
    Nice, those seem to be good choices for a good price.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  13. #133
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    #29
    Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition)
    Total Hours for platinum: 55 hours, 35 min
    Overall Difficulty: 3-4/10
    Overall Fun Factor: 8/10
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  14. #134
    Yankees And Packers <3
    Flame808's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    #29
    Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition)
    Total Hours for platinum: 55 hours, 35 min
    Overall Difficulty: 3-4/10
    Overall Fun Factor: 8/10
    Congrats on the new plat



  15. #135
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on the DA: Origins platinum man. It took you half the time it took me, but I got stuck trying to pop the perfectionist trophy

  16. #136
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your new plat my friend well done.keep up the great work.anything in mind for #30?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  17. #137
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the DA: Origins platinum man. It took you half the time it took me, but I got stuck trying to pop the perfectionist trophy
    I was really glad when Blight-Queller popped during the final battle with the Archdemon. It just so happened that was my 3rd ending where I would sacrifice Alistair (I already did the ritual and sacrificed myself).

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat my friend well done.keep up the great work.anything in mind for #30?
    Not till next week I think. I have to write up a review or two and finish a game guide. So I will be occupied until Tuesday or so.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  18. #138
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Update: Been playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 and are currently at 140/160 Artefacts collecting. The only "hard" artefacts remaining are the Monster Collector and the Map Finishing artefacts.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  19. #139
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Good luck in getting the plat for FF13 2.ive not got this game just yet as im a little low on funds,but i cant wait to get it.how do you think it compares to FF13 so far mate?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  20. #140
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    #30
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Total Hours for platinum: 56
    Overall Difficulty: 6/10 (mainly the superbosses)
    Overall Fun Factor: 8/10
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO