Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Marco's Checklist

This is a discussion on Marco's Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Wooo new plats! Congratulations!!!...

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Wooo new plats! Congratulations!!!

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thank you!

PS: Just got Puppeteer platinum. I worked on this one for a few weeks and finally I managed to get rid of all the collectibles...

Anyway, can a mod please change the title of this thread to "AVALANCHE's Den" since it doesnt recognize my title edit, please ?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just some news even tho I got no new platinums in this last week:
    - I wanted to get Bad Company plat but I'm no longer able to get the 3 pics trophy so I won't ever make it... by the way I managed to get the level 25 gold trophy alongside with some easy bronzes. I maybe play it a bit longer to get 11 dog tags I miss for the related trophies but I definitely won't put any effort on the prizes ones and the 10002 kills (I reached rank 25 having almost 1400 kills so I'd have to play for another year in order to make it...)
    - I finished the campaign of Elemental Monster -Online Card Game- and got the 64% of the trophies. I'm now trying with an italian friend to get as many other as we can by getting the tournament tickets but I believe we won't make it for the platinum...
    - I'm almost done with every SP related Crysis 3 trophy except for the 5 kills on the buggy and the nanosuit upgrades one which just bugged on me and I'll have to start a new campaign from scratch and re-collect them all and re-do all the challenges (I was 15\16, damn you Crytek)
    - I'm downloading Defiance so if anyone is interested in playing it (no, I'm not going to get the DLCs for now) with me just text me on the psn
    - still have to finish PayDay: The Heist, LBP 2 (looking for 3 partners to start it), XCOM (too scared to start again that painful game lol), Vessel and Dungeon Siege III.

That's it for now and I hope a mod will satisfy the request on the post above sooner or later...

PRO Member

Nice checklist here sir, I'm really enjoying all these checklists. Giving me more and more motivation to start my own, hopefully I'll start building mine soon. Nice job!

Now Playing
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)
    Playstation All Star's Battle Royale (PS3)
    Far Cry 4 (PS4)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops III BETA (PS4)
    Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack! (Vita)

Thanks
    kid420247 for the Avy and Sig

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks man! Yep, all those great CLs gave me motivation to start mine as well

BTW a little update:
    - Crysis 3 platinum achieved
    - Vessel 100%'ed
    - almost there with Hoard too
    - made some good progresses on PayDay: The Heist, Defiance and Dungeon Siege III.

Oh.. and I'm also working on the GTA IV platinum as well! I miss ONLY 4M $ to get it

PRO Member

congrats on Crysis 3, Vessel and all the progress!.

Is Hoard fun? Hard to 100%?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hoard IS quite fun and it takes like 20-25hours to 100% because of the rank 15 gold trophy.
    Since you've to complete 97 out of 107 challenges and everyone gives you like 100pts (some give more but they are advanced ones) you will more likely end up at rank 13 when you unlock the 90% badges achieved trophy. That means you will still have to get like 8000 points in order to reach the rank 15.
    You can re-do all the levels in MP and gain points there or replay the third level on HOARD mode and gain 50pts every 2 mins. That's a lot of matches to play, tho.

Also I totally forgot to mention that I 100%'ed Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge too. I started playing it again when the PSN went down some hours and I decided that, after 5 years, it was about time to finish it once and for all. I totally don't understand why strategy games aren't so popoular on consoles.. they are great.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Little update

Dungeon Siege III is my #50 platinum !
    I also 100%'ed Hoard and I'm close enough with Uncharted 2 too (missing roughly 170 kills which will take me a couple of days to complete).
    I'm missing just a few trophies on Defiance and I believe I'll get that platinum in less than one month.

Maybe I'll download PS All-Star Battle too but I'm not really interested in it...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

And here I am again with a few updates

Defiance is done and it's my #51 Platinum. #52 (I still can't believe it) it's GTA IV! It took me and my three boosting-partners a few weeks of Noose-ing to get to Rank 10. I'll focus on both games' DLCs in the not-so-near future.
    Uncharted 2 is 100%'ed and I'm done with it once and for all.

I'm also kind of halfway through Rainbow Moon (just passed the 40 hours of gameplay) and I'm trying to get the 100% on AC Brotherood and Revelations as well. I also downloaded Batman: Arkham Asylum but got stuck on a checkpoint and gave up atm.

Expect A LOT more from me in the next months Even though I just reached the 3000 (!!!) trophies milestone I'm already focused on the next steps.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the two new plats and also on finishing Uncharted 2. Someday I hope to finish the DLC as well but for right now I'm content with just the plat.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Defiance and GTA IV Plats and the 100% Uncharted 2. Really impressive and a lot of dedication.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

And here I am again.
    I got the Rainbow Moon platinum a few days ago and I just started Tales of Xillia. I have Batman AA to finish as well since I just played it for a few hours.
    Also I bought both BF3 and BF4 premiums (still have to get BF4 but that discount was good..) so I will surely get the 100% on both of them sooner or later. Same goes for both AC Brotherood and Revelations. I wanted to get BFBC2 DLCs as well but I forgot to put enough money on my card... damn me. I will play Vietnam one day, I swear it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123