Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Marco's Checklist

This is a discussion on Marco's Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Navigation Menu About Me Current Platinums Working on On hold Games I won't finish PSN 100% Other PSN Games Want ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

AVALANCHE's Den

Navigation Menu

[top] About Me

Yo guys! I'm Marco, I'm 29 and I live in Turin, Italy. I've been a PlayStation user since 1995 when my dad came home one day with the glorious PS1 and Wipeout game. We used to play together Mario Bros on NES back in the days and this new console was something incredible! That day really started my life as a gamer.

I really space through almost all the genres, especially JRPGs, Action games, Third Person Shooters, First Person Shooters, Driving (mainly Arcade than Simulating), Soccer..

I use to collect stuffs such as Japanese Manga (I'd better say "I used to"), Games (I still have PS1 games, some NTSC and JAP too, all my PS2 games, all my PSP games and ALL the PS3 games I've bought so far), Movies and so on, so that's why I collect trophies too. But I don't like to get as much as I can renting or getting them on loan from a friend just for the counter. I buy the games I think I'd like and I try to complete them.

Anyway, that's it now. I'll try to add more stuffs about me later

Total Trophies

2122 586 187 49
    .38% 2944
    Last Update:
    15th Sep 2014

Last Platinum

Grand Theft Auto V
    Earned on: 26th Jul 2014

[top] Current Platinums

BURNOUT PARADISE
    Date of Platinum: 10th Nov 2008

65 28 4 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

My first platinum! I really had a whole lot of fun playing this game with my ex-clan mates. The only thing I hated of it was riding a bike during night time. I think I went down on the road like 1k times... I managed to get all the expansions and collect all trophies to 100%. The Big Surf Island was very very fun to play just and the other DLCs too! I can't wait for a proper sequel.

KILLZONE 2
    Date of Platinum: 16th Sept 2009

72 8 3 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

This is one of my proudest platinums. I had A TON of problems finishing the game at Elite difficulty. It was like "oh crap, the enemy can see my... *BOOM* HEADSHOT" (repeat this for roughly 3000 times). But it was nothing compared to the Valor Grand Cross . My 60Gb PS3 got the YLOD before the week ended but I managed to get enough points, so I had to resynch the game trophies on my 120Gb Slim and unlock the platinum. And on May 2013 I also got all the DLCs from a PS+ Discount and finally made it to 100%!!

UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES
    Date of Platinum: 25th Oct 2009

54 9 3 1 (94%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I really really liked Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, so i bought the Special Edition of this at day one. I really loved it, i was like "OMG!" looking at the graphics. Anyway i think it's way easier than the first one. I didn't have any trouble finishing it on Crushing! difficulty. Beside that i think the multiplayer wasn't good at all, with messed up weapon damage. Still a good title, tho.

MODERN WARFARE 2
    Date of Platinum: 18th Nov 2009

38 10 2 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

After months spent on the first Modern Warfare with my friends i managed to get this. This one too it's easier IMHO to complete on Veteran mode. I really enjoyed the Spec Ops, and i've spent like 40+ in game days on the multiplayer. I still play a few matches a day with friends even tho i've done everything on it.

ASSASSIN'S CREED 2
    Date of Platinum: 12th Dec 2009

34 15 1 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I really loved this story. A whole lot than the first one. Maybe it's because this takes place in Italy. By the way it wasn't a challenging platinum but i still had fun while getting it. I really like the "making gold" feature, even tho i had so much gold i couldn't use anywhere. I'm looking forward to get the new Assassin's Creed to know the next part of the story.

WIPEOUT HD
    Date of Platinum: 31th Dec 2009

38 7 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

This IS my proudest platinum. Wipeout was my very first PS1 game back in 1995. Anyway i hadn't got any luck on my first attempt. In fact i gave up on it since i couldn't manage to get Beat Zico , Elite Campaign Legend , Zone Zeus and Airbraker trophies. But when i re-started it on my PS3 Slim i finished the campaign without any issue.

TRINE
    Date of Platinum: 3rd Jan 2010

6 23 3 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I love fantasy so i had to buy this game, and i really liked it. I only had some problems doing the last level on hard difficulty without dying, but i managed to finish it after a few tries. We are soon getting the second chapter, i will buy it for sure.

RED ALERT 3
    Date of Platinum: 2nd May 2010

39 9 2 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Another very hard platinum to get. I really love RTS, especially the Command & Conquer saga. Nice graphic this time, totally different from past episodes. I really enjoyed it even tho it's very difficult to play this kind of games on consoles. It was HARD to finish it on Hard difficulty, I've done all the campaigns alone but I managed to finish them without looking for strategies on the net.

FINAL FANTASY XIII
    Date of Platinum: 7th May 2010

21 9 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

The last installement in the Final Fantasy saga. I've played all Final Fantasy on PS consoles from FF VII to XII, i was curious to try this one since the 12th sucked so badly. It's a nice game even tho i REALLY miss the shops, the cities, the world map.. I only had some problems with the Treasure Hunter trophy. It was really time consuming.

HEAVY RAIN
    Date of Platinum: 15th May 2010

50 4 2 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

"Game"... this is mainly an interacted-movie. I liked the story so much, finally i had the chance to play a mature game. I completed it quite easily, there were just a few "perfect" tasks to do that slowed my time but nothing too much challenging. Nice game tho.

GOD OF WAR
    Date of Platinum: 19th May 2010

20 10 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I bought the Collection even tho I played both of them back in the days on my PS2. I've chosen to play all three games in a row, to remember how was the story since i really didn't remember it that much. It wasn't that hard to get this platinum, just a few challenges were tricky.

GOD OF WAR II
    Date of Platinum: 21st May 2010

18 11 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I started the second chapter right after I had finish the first one. This time I really didn't remember the story at all. I think this game was a little harder than the previous one, the challenges too. It was just an anticipation of what I waited for years...

GOD OF WAR III
    Date of Platinum: 25th May 2010

20 10 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Finally! Another great God of War game. Super graphic, improved gameplay, the fights aganist the Gods, the emotions changing in Kratos... i waited for this! Anyway the only hard trophy it's been the aMAZEd one because I made a mistake on checkpoints and I had to do it on Titan Mode. Very challenging.

DEMON'S SOULS
    Date of Platinum: 27th July 2010

27 5 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

My first impression was like "WTF?!" after my tenth or more death in a row in the first level. It's really, really challenging at start but it gets easier as soon as you progress in the game. I had to boost a few weapons with friends because farming materials was really annoying. I had to play through it like five times since i used some souls by mistake. Nice game, I'm looking forward for the next installement of this serie.

BORDERLANDS
    Date of Platinum: 09th Nov 2010

59 17 4 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Borderlands! Finally I may say. I wanted this game since the day one but couldn't find it at a good price. I bought the GOTY edition as soon as it was released. I loved this game. It's strange because it reminds me so much of Fallout and I really can't play that game, maybe it's the cartoon graphic that makes it good to play. I got the platinum without any particular effort, but I had troubles finishing the Armory DLC...

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
    Date of Platinum: 29th Nov 2010

41 7 2 1 (71%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I wanted this game since i saw the first gameplay teaser. It's a new definition of war games. It has almost everything: a good graphic, a good size of maps (BC 1 has maps way too big for me), good sound, variety of weapons and vehicles. I only had problems for the demolitions online. I had to boost them with a friend. I can't wait for Vietnam to be released and i'm looking forward to get all the other DLCs as soon as i can.

BLUR
    Date of Platinum: 1st Dec 2010

36 10 2 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Take cars and WipEout and put them all together. This is Blur! I bought this game with Bad Company 2 from a friend and I really liked this so much! I had some issues doing the races on Hard at start so i focused on the multiplayer mode. After reaching level 50 i tried the races again and i managed to finish them all without any problem. It only took me 10 more days to get the platinum since i couldn't complete the Ultimate Comeback Challenge. I managed to get it done at night in a 3 players skirmish. No boosting at all here.

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIC
    Date of Platinum: 07th Dec 2010

26 6 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Since MW2 servers were closed when i bought it, i started (and finished) this game on Normal. Then i tried Veteran mode but it was really a pain in the ass to me so i left it at the Eder Dam mission. I resumed it on December 2010 and i managed to finish it thanks to YouTube walkthroughs. Finishing it again on Hard was so easy since i could get use of those damn medikits again. I'm not a fan of WW war games anyway...

WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES
    Date of Platinum: 28th Mar 2011

8 7 8 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I've bought this game on July 2010 and I knew it would've been hard to complete because I read the trophy guide on this site. It took me 650 hours to get the platinum trophy but I could've got it in 400/450. I have helped friends with low level quests, spent hours chatting in the online room and harvesting materials in missions & rooms. Anyway another "pain in the ass" platinum added to my list.

WET
    Date of Platinum: 10th May 2011

26 10 4 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Thanks to PSN downtime I'd the chance to play this game. I left it months before because I wanted to play other games and somehow I forced myself to try to finish it. I've had some problems just with my first playthrough (Fixer) since I didn't knew what to do most of the times. The other three runs were almost a cake walk. Also some challenges were tough enough but I managed to complete them under the requested time. It wasn't a bad game afterall...

UNCHARTED: DRAKE'S FORTUNE
    Date of Platinum: 15th May 2011

36 8 3 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Again, thanks to PSN downtime I found the will to play this game again. I left it in 2008 at 91% right after three playthrougs in a row (easy-normal-hard). I didn't have the will to play it AGAIN on Crushing so I said "I'll try to forget about the story and then I'll play it again in the future". Too bad when I started my Crushing run my old 60Gb got YLOD'ed and I lost the savegame. Anyway during the PSN manteinance I played it again on Hard and, FINALLY, I made the Crushing difficulty too. One of the best games out there. I can't wait for the third installement of this series.

WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES II
    Date of Platinum: 8th Sep 2011

10 6 8 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Well, I really couldn't miss this game. I liked the first one and I bought this one on release date. It's a good hybrid game and Level5 improved it a lot. Too bad we Europeans aren't getting a good support for it, that's why I rushed the Platinum at a certain point because I was sick of doing the same things over and over just because the publisher (SCEE) is too lazy to release the new quests and stuffs. Easy one anyway.

inFamous
    Date of Platinum: 20th Sep 2011

37 11 1 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I got this thanks to PSN "Welcome Back Program". I never played it before and I've been surprised by the quality of this game. Although it's old and you can see it in every action performed, it's been a nice game to play right after WKC II. It took me like a week to Platinum this game, it wasn't hard at all, I only had some problems with a few stunts but I got them done in a few tries. I'll definitely get the second one when I'll find it cheap.

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION
    Date of Platinum: 03rd Dec 2011

43 10 1 1 (51%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I always wondered whether it would have been possible to create a better game than Uncharted 2 or not. Well, Naughty Dogs' guys made it possible. Uncharted 3 is one step above the first chapters in everything. But.. it's sooooo EASY! Damn it, I'd spent tons of hours trying to finish Drake's Fortune and Among Thieves on Crushing difficulty and I made through this one like I had set the Easy difficulty on! It was harder on Hard for me LOL... I don't own the DLCs right now, that's why I'm stuck at 51% of all trophies here.

NEED FOR SPEED: HOT PURSUIT
    Date of Platinum: 06th Dec 2011

38 10 2 1 (72%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I like to play arcade racing games from time to time and after Blur I needed a new one. It's good but not really easy. I'd a few troubles getting the gold on every event as being a Racer. Anyway I focused on online trophies first and then I worked on the Cop career. It was so easy compared to the Racer one. BTW it helped me improving my driving skills and I finished both careers in a couple of days. I'm missing the DLCs here as well.

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3
    Date of Platinum: 07th Dec 2011

41 20 1 1 (82%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I wasn't so attracted by this game at all but my bro bought it and I started playing it. The story is very interesting and not really hard to complete on Veteran while the Spec Ops (both Missions & Surviving) were quite challenging to me. I hope they'll fix some things here and there in the online mode because it's not good to play like MW2 has been to me. I still miss the last map pack so that's why I haven't 100%ed it yet.

DEAD NATION
    Date of Platinum: 19th Mar 2012

21 8 5 1 (83%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I made it! haha It was very hard to complete this game because I couldn't find anyone to play the Co-Op mode with... and, after three playthrough alone, I wouldn't do it on my own with two controllers. By the way, this game is very cool, quite hard on Morbid but Grenate Launcher and Shotgun were the key to beat it. I'm still wondering if I should get the DLC and so complete it to the 100%..

TRINE 2
    Date of Platinum: 21th Mar 2012

0 1 11 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I loved the first one so I thought I'd to play this as well. Since, for the first two weeks from the release date, its price was set at only 8€. I got this very quick and I was surprised by how they made it so easy to Platinize. I couldn't believe myself when I got this in like 5 hours.. You don't even need to finish the game in order to get the Platinum Trophy for this... how strange. By the way, the devs made it look way better than the first one and the mechanics are good too.

BATTLEFIELD 3
    Date of Platinum: 3rd Apr 2012

34 10 4 1 (78%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I got this as a X-Mas present from my bro, I loved it. This is definitely the #1 FPS out there so far. Anyway it took me a while to Platinize it because I was (and I still am) very bad at jet flying. So I had to boost the jet kills with a friend while all the rest of trophies was kind of easy to obtain. The Multiplayer mode is quite addictive, I still play some matches while on a break from trophy hunting on other games! I don't know wheter I'll 100% it or not.. I still miss 3 DLCs and I'm not planning to buy them at 15€ each right now. Who knows.. maybe in the future they'll discount them.

LITTLE BIG PLANET
    Date of Platinum: 17th Apr 2012

36 8 3 1 (72%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I got this game long time ago from a friend, everyone was telling me how good it was so.. After a very long break from it, I managed to start playing it back with the help of two friends and we managed to complete it! I don't have the DLCs here.

DUNGEON DEFENDERS
    Date of Platinum: 6th May 2012

46 9 1 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

So, I wasn't very interested in this game at start but a lot of my friends on PSN were playing it and I did decide to give it a try. It was pretty cool and challenging! Lots of colours, spells, moves and.. well, towers! It's a Tower Defense game, after all!

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2013
    Date of Platinum: 18th Mar 2013

4 21 3 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Another game my bro bought. He is a fan of the PES series while I used to be one too when they were still on the older consoles. Well I hadn't anything else to play so I focused on this. It wasn't that hard to complete and this chapter is slightly better than the last ones I played.

KILLZONE HD
    Date of Platinum: 14th Jun 2013

53 4 1 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I bought this game right after I managed to complete the KZ 2 DLCs, this was on a PS Plus sale too. Well, I wanted a FPS to play after and I thought this would have been a little more worse than its sequel but.. Well, it's a lot worse than it. Even tho it got released at almost the end of the PS2 era it has orrible graphics and the aim\fire controls sucks. Anyway, the very bad thing here is that you have to complete it with every character so it took me some days in order to Platinize it.

LORD OF THE RINGS: WAR IN THE NORTH
    Date of Platinum: 18th Jun 2013

32 13 1 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

This is one of the games I got free from PS Plus. It's a nice Action RPG and I really liked it although it doesn't make you scream "OMG" for graphics/controls/moves etc. I really hate when you've to complete a game more than once just because the hardest difficulties aren't unlocked at start.

KINGDOMS OF AMALUR: RECKONING
    Date of Platinum: 15th Jul 2013

40 8 2 1 (76%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Another game got free from PS+ Subscription. The game was nice, I love the graphics but getting the platinum was so boring since I'd to do lots of sidequests (which are ALL the same) in every part of the world map to achieve it. Not a bad game though.

SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD
    Date of Platinum: 22th Jul 2013

38 10 2 1 (65%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Still another game got free from PS+ Subscription. This is a bad copy of GTA Series but I can't help giving it a high rating because it was SO funny to play!! Really, the dialogues were so stupid Very easy platinum to achieve anyway..

SPEC OPS: THE LINE
    Date of Platinum: 5th Aug 2013

42 5 3 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Just as above, this game was AMAZING. Loved the visuals, the story is incredible, it's not so common nowadays to find a game of this quality and I played it for free! The platinum wasn't so easy to get... some parts on the hardest difficulty were really hard to complete. Top quality game though.

NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED
    Date of Platinum: 16th Aug 2013

35 9 2 1 (82%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Another free game from PS+ Sub. Finally a new racing game by Criterion! I loved Burnout Paradise and this was to me his sequel. Nice arcade game with amazing graphics since BP times. I hated the fact that there were interactive maps for everything but gates. I had to spend lots of time trying to find the last ones I was missing.

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2
    Date of Platinum: 6th May 2014

19 6 6 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

After quite a long time of inactivity due to some classes I'd to attend, I managed to get a new platinum trophy in the year 2014. I had lots of interest in this game but it was a big disappointment to me. I didn't like the story at all, the battle system was the same of the first chapter but the taming system for the third party member was a big NO for me. A few trophies were so long to get that I was thinking of not achieving it, but I made it.

NI NO KUNI - WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH
    Date of Platinum: 14th Jun 2014

19 9 5 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I got this from a friend and I had no expectations at all for this title. I didn't want to buy it when it was released because it didn't attract me at all. I was right. Although the game itself is quite good there are LOTS of things I didn't like of it: the age of the characters, the taming system (I'd preferred the main party to fight rather than a Pokèmon-like game), the @%&# fairy telling me every sec what to do and where to go and its terrible accent (even the italian translation was so MEH), the stupid AI (the girl dies at the beginning of every tough battle).. I liked the visuals by Studio Ghibli and some other stuff, tho but I hated the collectable trophies :\

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2014
    Date of Platinum: 6th Jul 2014

15 13 4 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

And when you think a software house will never get any worse, then Konami comes out with another, terrible, PES. I just Platinized this because I had anything else to play but this game is one of the worst I've ever played.

TOMB RAIDER
    Date of Platinum: 9th Jul 2014

41 7 2 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

To be honest, I never gave any chance to the Tomb Raider franchise back in the days but I was AMAZED by the reboot and when I got it at a very low price. The single player is good, really good and I had to boost the multiplayer trophies because I can't really stand the MP in this kind of games.

KILLZONE 3
    Date of Platinum: 13th Jul 2014

44 4 3 1 (64%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

After a few years since its release, I managed to get this title I was looking for. It's not nearly as difficult as KZ2 but the story is good as well. I hadn't the chance to play the MP as much as I did for the other one but it looked fine.

ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHEROOD
    Date of Platinum: 16th Jul 2014

34 15 1 1 (84%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Same as above, after a lot of time since its release I got this game. The story mode was SO good. I really loved it. I had to boost the MP trophies because the servers are kind of empty and some trophies are challenging to achieve in a legit way tho.

MOTORSTORM: APOCALYPSE
    Date of Platinum: 18th Jul 2014

36 8 3 1 (100%)

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

One of the worst racing games ever, IMHO. I had it on hold for almost a whole year then I dediced to give it another chance. I start to believe I have a very strong will because I don't know how I managed to get this one since I didn't like it at all.

[top] Working on:

XCOM: ENEMY UNKNOWN

36 6 0 0 (58%)

Toggle Spoiler

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS HD

5 1 0 0 (10%)

Toggle Spoiler

ICO HD

0 0 0 0 (0%)

Toggle Spoiler

DUNGEON SIEGE III

5 0 0 0 (6%)

Toggle Spoiler

[top] On Hold:

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY

30 4 2 0 (71%)

Toggle Spoiler

LOST PLANET 2

6 0 0 0 (8%)

Toggle Spoiler

[top] Games I won't finish:

FALLOUT 3

5 0 0 0 (3%)

Toggle Spoiler

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

38 5 2 0 (70%)

Toggle Spoiler

NBA 2K10

24 9 0 0 (60%)

Toggle Spoiler

PES 2010

1 1 0 0 (12%)

Toggle Spoiler

[top] PSN 100%

AGE OF BOOTY
    7 1 2

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Nice game! I loved it! I had to boost myself the online matches switching controllers' numbers because almost no one is playing it right now...

BATTLEFIELD 1943
    7 4 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I loved this game! As i stated in the CoD Classic section, I don't really like WW games but this was really good! I was doing pretty good too, so it wasn't that hard to me to complete it 100%.

C&C RED ALERT 3: COMMANDER'S CHALLENGE
    8 3 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I bought this right after I got the Red Alert 3 platinum. This was much harder than the retail game and I left it after a few hours. Four years later I found the will to finally give it another chance and I managed to complete it.

CRYSTAL DEFENDERS
    8 3 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I love the Final Fantasy series so I gave this a try. I bought it right after completing Savage Moon so I was on a Tower Defensing mode! Nice game, quite challenging tho.

DUNGEON HUNTER: ALLIANCE
    17 2 0

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Finally a Diablo looking game on PS3! I really liked it and it's bad there aren't so many like this one. Not really easy, I had some problems finishing the game with 3 other players because, trust me, the final battle at max level is CRAZY HARD.

LARA CROFT AND THE GUARDIAN OF LIGHT
    7 4 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I finally managed to play this game again after a long break caused by WKC II. Well, it is a very very nice game. The challenges aren't easy but it's not been hard at all to 100% it. I wish it was longer...

LINGER IN SHADOWS
    11 5 0

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I got this mainly for the 16 trophies at low price, nothing much else to say. It's just some kind of benchmark to show the PS3 potentials or something like that. I wouldn't do it again now...

RAG DOLL KUNG FU: FISTS OF PLASTIC
    7 4 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Free trophies. I got this for free thanks to some promotion on the PSN USA even tho I don't like fighting game at all. Somehow I found the will to get all the trophies.

RENEGADE OPS
    11 3 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Really, really, really nice game here! It was nice to play this.. SEGA made a shooting gem. I was stuck on trying to get the Mega Kill Combo trophy but I decided to buy the Cold Strike DLC and I managed to get it there easily. I really loved this game and I hope there'll be a sequel anytime soon.

SAVAGE MOON
    15 3 2

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I loved this Tower Defensing game. Some levels were quite hard to complete and I had to watch a few videos to complete them. Anyway, I completed the DLC too.

SHATTER
    15 3 0

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

This game has the best OST I've heard in a while. I was amazed by the sounds of it when I first ran through every level. Beside that it's so good to play. After a few years on hold, I recently (2014) managed to get the final (and thoughest) trophies and achieved the 100% of this great game!

SOULCALIBUR LOST SWORDS
    7 0 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I'm not a fan of fighting games but this was a free one on PSN so I gave it a try. It has lots of RPG's features but still keeps the fightin system. Anyway, it took me a while to achieve all the trophies due to my lack of good skills on this kind of games.

TEKKEN REVOLUTION
    9 3 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Another free fighting game on the PSN. This time you've to fight against real players instead of AI. Not a bad game but not my genre at all.

THE CAVE
    20 0 0

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

I really didn't know what this game was until I started playing it for the first time. I got this because this is one of the monthly PS Plus free games and it's a.. platform! It's been a while since I played one and I really liked this little gem! The narration is very funny and each character's story is cool too. Too bad I had to play through it 7\8 times to get every trophy...

VANDAL HEARTS: FLAMES OF JUDGMENT
    7 4 1

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Tactical JRPG here! I loved Final Fantasy Tactics back in the days on my PS1 first and on my PSP then. This one was quite good looking and it was worth the buy. Nice game, a little too short tho. Easy trophies btw.

VESSEL
    17 2 0

Game Rating:
    Game Difficulty:

Another PS+ free title, another platform. It wasn't bad but nothing special... kind of long to complete, tho. Some trophies took a lot of trying to get them because they were totally random.

[top] Other PSN Games

COMET CRASH
    5 3 0 (32%)

Toggle Spoiler

FAT PRINCESS
    10 0 0 (29%)

Toggle Spoiler

HEAVY WEAPON
    9 2 1 (95%)

Toggle Spoiler

SUPER STARDUST HD
    7 4 1 (63%)
    [/CENTER]

Toggle Spoiler

[top] Want to help me?

So guys, I'm stuck with a few games which I may need your help... Here is what I need at the moment:
    • Any tip or hint on how to get the last Heavy Weapon trophy I'm missing for 100% (Cannon Happy). I tried countless times and I always fail.
    • Anyone who wants to play Little Big Planet 2 from scratch since I still have to start it for the very first time!
    • Anyone who wants to boost GTA IV and\or Lost Planet 2 and\or Battlefield: Bad Company is much appreciated!
    If you think you can be of any help, please leave a comment here! It'll be much appreciated!

Things to add soon:

• A better intro and about me section
    • Add PSN games
    • A nice logo for my checklist
    • Some statistics
    • Fix the BBC to improve the graphics
    • Add comments about games
    • Add games rating and difficulty
    • Add wishlist
    • Add "Help me" section
    • Find someone who corrects my english...
    If anyone wants to help me learning codes and/or has some suggestions feel free to contact me here
    Last edited by djmarco85; 09-15-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello guys, I'm back here with 2 new platinums (WKC II and inFAMOUS) and 2 new PSN 100% (Dungeon Hunter: Alliance and Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light).

I hope to add more trophies soon

Needs More Rum

Nice checklist mate.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Very interesting list. I have to bow to you as you have Wipeout and Blur platted. (Both of which I have myself but not completed)
    And your text seems completely fine in terms of English.

Retired from PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    UPDATE October 2014 - Back on PS3 (sort of)

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 9 - Gold

Very nice work on getting the Red Alert 3 platinum! You don't see many people on this site with that one! I'm working towards it myself, but my co-op buddy hasn't been online too often lately, so I can't do co-op unless he's around. Hopefully I'll get it soon though.

Good luck on getting the Dead Nation plat as well when you decide to go for it!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Little update

No new platinums but I have a few close ones.

First of all MW3 where I'm only missing a few Spec Ops and then Uncharted 3, I only need to finish it on Crushing difficulty and do a few trophies here and there.

I left Dead Nation behind because I don't have anyone to play the co-op with.. I think I'll check for friends right after I'll be done with the 2 titles above.

BTW, I have broken the 1500 trophies milestone...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice checklist Marco , you've got what I'm beginning to think of as the most popular layout currently . Now all you need is some banners, joking .

Anyways good luck with your gaming and future platinum trophies.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Little update...

2 new platinums: Uncharted 3 and NFS Hot Pursuit and I'm finally LVL 15!

BTW I'll get soon another plat: MW3. As I mentioned a few days ago, I only miss 10 Spec Ops Missions...

Needs More Rum

Quote Originally Posted by djmarco85 View Post
    Little update...

2 new platinums: Uncharted 3 and NFS Hot Pursuit and I'm finally LVL 15!

BTW I'll get soon another plat: MW3. As I mentioned a few days ago, I only miss 10 Spec Ops Missions...
    Congrats on the new plats.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ok, it seems those missions weren't that hard and I got it. 26 now. No more to do unless i'll find a partner to play Dead Nation with.. anyway, I hope to update you guys with more trophies soon

Nope, nothing

Hey Marco, nice Checklist you got going here

You have some pretty good s as well, keep up the hunt.

Back to reality...

Wow, You have done a great work and experience of your checklist and I like to read what you think about gaming difficulty but this topic has been bookmarked on my Firefox.

Way to go bro!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

great checklist and :plat: collection
    good luck for further :plat:s hunt

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello guys! I'm back again with some updates....

First of all, I got the Dead Nation and Trine 2 s and I'm currently working on some titles: BF3, Dungeon Defenders, Lost Planet 2 and GTA IV...

I also have AC: Revelation to start but... but... I need Brotherhood I need to find it ASAP....

Anyway, that's it for now... hope to update you guys later with more trophies

Oh, don't forget to check the "Want to help me?" section, I need your help in a few games !

Regional Manager of War

Love the format and your taste in games, on top of that your plat collection is awesome

The One and Only

That checklist looks awesome. Nice job.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very nice.
    Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
    playstation 3 controller

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks to everyone for the comment

Killing pigeons on GTA IV right now... it's really time consuming, you know? Meh...

xbox420

Really liking the checklist! Great layout and collection of plats! I like what you have to say about each game as well! Keep up the good work!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

Excellent CL you have going here. I need to get back to Lost Planet 2 and GTA IV at some point but, there are so many games that I want to play now. I'll get to them eventually however, I just started ME3 last night and it's pretty sweet. Not sure if you are into the series at all but, this one is a keeper

Keep up the great hunting man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast