Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 122

Welcome To R3V’s Trophy Hunting Humble Abode V 2.0

This is a discussion on Welcome To R3V’s Trophy Hunting Humble Abode V 2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral Thanks for the shout out Rev I'll keep dropping by and checking on you lol. Especially ...

  1. #41
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Thanks for the shout out Rev

    I'll keep dropping by and checking on you lol. Especially now I'm in the Guest book.
    Haha! Yeah you better keep up the good work we don’t want my CL getting lonely!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I'm gonna steal your layout & I love it!! Thanks for the shout out!
    No thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I'm moving in here regardless!
    Forgot to mention there is no vacancy! Ha. Thanks for the awesome comments DaRe!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  2. #42
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dûr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Never knew until just now that you made a checklist. Very impressive one too.

    Excellent job and keep up the good work on the list and on your equally impressive plats .





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  3. #43
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Haha! Yeah you better keep up the good work we don’t want my CL getting lonely!

    Forgot to mention there is no vacancy! Ha. Thanks for the awesome comments DaRe!
    Lol. Don't worry mate, I'll be here staying random shit at even more random intervals so it will never be lonely here

    Ha ha ha sucked in DaRe


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  4. #44
    Stay golden, Ponyboy
    C_34_M's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10

    Very impressive checklist! I love the scrolls for plat description
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist


  5. #45
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol. Don't worry mate, I'll be here staying random shit at even more random intervals so it will never be lonely here

    Ha ha ha sucked in DaRe
    Now Feral be nice to our new guests!!

    Quote Originally Posted by C_34_M View Post
    Very impressive checklist! I love the scrolls for plat description
    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Never knew until just now that you made a checklist. Very impressive one too.

    Excellent job and keep up the good work on the list and on your equally impressive plats .
    Hey guys Thanks for dropping by and checking out my Checklist I went ahead an added you to the Guest Registry!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  6. #46
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Lol. Don't worry mate, I'll be here staying random shit at even more random intervals so it will never be lonely here

    Ha ha ha sucked in DaRe
    Dammit Feral! No rum for you tonight!


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  7. #47
    Crocodile Hunter
    Ac3stralian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Straya ****!
    Posts
    2,057
    Reputation
    178

    Great start man
    sign me off on the registry

    Sig by Apokolypz



  8. #48
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Now Feral be nice to our new guests!!
    I can't though since Nero soul sucked me


    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Dammit Feral! No rum for you tonight!
    But I need that rum to become awesome Looks like I have to go to Mr Murphys myself


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  9. #49
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Great start man
    sign me off on the registry
    Thanks for the kind comments man I'll add your name asap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I can't though since Nero soul sucked me
    True well just try to act somewhat civilized is all I ask
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  10. #50
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Just went through your checklist again and noticed the guest registry section. Now that's the first time I've seen something like that before on here so props to you for that. Very unique.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  11. #51
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    True well just try to act somewhat civilized is all I ask
    Did you not see my name? Lol. I'm Feral (not the drugo version), uncivilized and I live in an awesome cave.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  12. #52
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Just went through your checklist again and noticed the guest registry section. Now that's the first time I've seen something like that before on here so props to you for that. Very unique.
    Thanks man! I originally was just going to use a book as my CL introduction. But as I was working on it, I though hmm what about a Guest Registry? And so I just went with it… now I think I’m going to have to make it bigger, I’m running out of space..


    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Did you not see my name? Lol. I'm Feral (not the drugo version), uncivilized and I live in an awesome cave.
    once again another good point. Well it’s a good thing you’re my friend or I’d have to kick you out
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  13. #53
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    once again another good point. Well it’s a good thing you’re my friend or I’d have to kick you out
    Lol. I'm full of good points. Exactly then where would I be? Lol.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  14. #54
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    That new banner is sick! I thought the old was good but this one kicks it's arse. Btw I like the Guest Registry 2.0 lol, looks good plus my name being the biggest and me having the earliest date makes even better lol.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  15. #55
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Since im at my pc for once,i can now view this cl in all its glory and all i can say is WOW! I love the theme you have going on the layout is great,everything is very easy on the eye and entertaining to look at.You also have a damn fine collection of plats too and you should be proud dude.I absolutely love the guest book and im happy to be invited All the images look cool and i really like the banner too.My only complaint is,why does feral have bigger letters than everyone else Other than that mate,this list really does look the shit and i will certainly be coming back.Thanks for the shout out too mate

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  16. #56
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Since im at my pc for once,i can now view this cl in all its glory and all i can say is WOW! I love the theme you have going on the layout is great,everything is very easy on the eye and entertaining to look at.You also have a damn fine collection of plats too and you should be proud dude.I absolutely love the guest book and im happy to be invited All the images look cool and i really like the banner too.My only complaint is,why does feral have bigger letters than everyone else Other than that mate,this list really does look the shit and i will certainly be coming back.Thanks for the shout out too mate
    Because I'm.......



    That's right I'm secretly Tina Turner


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  17. #57
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Because I'm.......



    That's right I'm secretly Tina Turner
    Umm... hi.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  18. #58
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Umm... hi.
    Lol. DaRe making things awkward.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  19. #59
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Very cool idea with the guest registry. I'll be popping in and out of here every now and again to see your progress. Again, such a cool layout. Props mang






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  20. #60
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Since im at my pc for once,i can now view this cl in all its glory and all i can say is WOW! I love the theme you have going on the layout is great,everything is very easy on the eye and entertaining to look at.You also have a damn fine collection of plats too and you should be proud dude.I absolutely love the guest book and im happy to be invited All the images look cool and i really like the banner too.My only complaint is,why does feral have bigger letters than everyone else Other than that mate,this list really does look the shit and i will certainly be coming back.Thanks for the shout out too mate
    Thank you so much for he kind comments man! You’re an awesome friend! I know, I’m regretting making Feral's name so big. I think he’s getting a big head (J/k Feral!)


    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Because I'm.......





    That's right I'm secretly Tina Turner



    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Very cool idea with the guest registry. I'll be popping in and out of here every now and again to see your progress. Again, such a cool layout. Props mang
    Thanks man It’s official, the guest registry is my greatest creation!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO