Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 122

Welcome To R3V’s Trophy Hunting Humble Abode V 2.0

This is a discussion on Welcome To R3V’s Trophy Hunting Humble Abode V 2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; _____________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ _____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________...

  1. #1
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    164

    Welcome To R3V’s Trophy Hunting Humble Abode V 2.0









    _____________________________________________







    ______________________________________________









    ______________________________________________








    ______________________________________________









    ______________________________________________








    _____________________________________________________











    _____________________________________________________







    Last edited by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX; 07-22-2012 at 07:50 PM.

  2. #2
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,241
    Reputation
    478

    Rev started a checklist

    I like the banner of your checklist. It makes for a good start.

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  3. #3
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,775
    Reputation
    454

    another checklist by an awesome member. Hopefully you hired a better construction crew than Chambers otherwise we might be here a while

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  4. #4
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Hell yeah,thats what im talking about.I look forward to seeing this mate,best of luck to you

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  5. #5
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Rev started a checklist I like the banner of your checklist. It makes for a good start.
    Thanks DaRe. I’m trying to make it unique. Yet simple

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    another checklist by an awesome member. Hopefully you hired a better construction crew than Chambers otherwise we might be here a while
    Haha, Thanks Doc Actually it is the same crew, chambers suggested them himself. Why do you ask? LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hell yeah,thats what im talking about.I look forward to seeing this mate,best of luck to you

    Thanks for wishing me luck man I’ll definitely need it. I have a feeling I’m going to run out of creativity before I finish. lol
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  6. #6
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    I’m trying to make it unique.
    You are nailing it so far with the banner alone, anyways good luck on future progress with the cL

  7. #7
    PS420
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Deep within (s)Crota's end
    Posts
    4,510
    Reputation
    339

    Bout time R3V Banner is very unique and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how you finish it






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  8. #8
    Needs More Rum
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,765
    Reputation
    567

    R3V's got a checklist. That banner is Look forward to seeing more mate

    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  9. #9
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,263
    Reputation
    228

    Yep, as everyone else has said, the banner is
    Not sure about the White Letters in the second part though

  10. #10
    Back to reality...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,849
    Reputation
    305

    I can't believe he got his trophy CL.. all credit goes to me!

    It looks beautiful with cool text font and it makes a good start! Looking forward to see growing up!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  11. #11
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    159

    Like everyone else has stated, I really like the banner and look forward to seeing it when you get around to adding more stuff to it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  12. #12
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    You are nailing it so far with the banner alone, anyways good luck on future progress with the cL
    Thanks man I’m still messing around with everything, trying to get it just right. Feel free to leave any tips or suggestions


    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Bout time R3V Banner is very unique and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how you finish it
    I know I know. LOL I’ve been putting it off because I wasn’t entirely sure how I wanted to do it. But I just started messing around and came up with a few ideas Btw feel free to give me some tips and suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    R3V's got a checklist. That banner is Look forward to seeing more mate
    Thanks man I'm still trying to figure out Gimp LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Yep, as everyone else has said, the banner is
    Not sure about the White Letters in the second part though
    Thanks for the kind words man Yeah I wasn't entirely sure if I liked the white either. Mainly because it's kind of hard to see on that background. Have any suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I can't believe he got his trophy CL.. all credit goes to me!
    It looks beautiful with cool text font and it makes a good start! Looking forward to see growing up!
    Thanks for the kind words bud! All credit definitely goes to you, probably wouldn’t have ever gotten around to making one if you hadn’t begged me LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Like everyone else has stated, I really like the banner and look forward to seeing it when you get around to adding more stuff to it.
    Glad you like it If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them. i want to hear everyone’s opinions!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  13. #13
    Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!
    backblast's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9

    Hey nice start on your cl can't wait to see it when it's done. Keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

    Toggle Spoiler



    Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

  14. #14
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,263
    Reputation
    228

    Yo, yeah that's much easier to read with black lettering. Are you doing each trophy that size?! IF you are, we're going to need a new server just to fit your trophies! But it looks so nice like that, unless you put them in spoilers which is just... urgh.
    Keep it up

    Also, that really suits in Uncharted 2 theme

  15. #15
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Yo, yeah that's much easier to read with black lettering. Are you doing each trophy that size?! IF you are, we're going to need a new server just to fit your trophies! But it looks so nice like that, unless you put them in spoilers which is just... urgh.
    Keep it up

    Also, that really suits in Uncharted 2 theme

    I see what your saying. Maybe I shouldn’t make all of them so extravagant? Just the ’s that I cherish the most.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  16. #16
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Coming along nicely buddy

  17. #17
    Needs More Rum
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,765
    Reputation
    567

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Thanks man I'm still trying to figure out Gimp LOL
    You're welcome mate Well so far so good

    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  18. #18
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    164

    Hey everyone Starting to make progress sorry it’s taking so long I’ve kind swamped with work lately. Let me know what you think
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  19. #19
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Hey everyone Starting to make progress sorry it’s taking so long I’ve kind swamped with work lately. Let me know what you think
    Looks good man. I really like how you present each platinum using the scroll image which contains all of the information.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  20. #20
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,340
    Reputation
    98

    to think you would have had 19 plats is you didnt give up your old account lol

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO