Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new ! Sleeping Dogs is such an awesome game, hope you enjoy it! I'm currently going after ...

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! Sleeping Dogs is such an awesome game, hope you enjoy it! I'm currently going after the .

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the DW7 platinum, dam conquest mode is boring as hell Good luck with Sleeping Dogs as Qurb said its a awesome game!

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Congrats on the One Piece plat, Dr! Let me know how you like Sleeping Dogs. I'm thinking about renting it soon.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

I love the layout jackal how did you get those images in one another? Layers in gimp? anyways looks sweet and Your doing amazing with the goals you set your just about to hit 19 stars and and close to your trophies keep it up and you'll manage that before new years!

Congrats on Dynasty Warriors platinum also!

It is time for me to go underground

> Restart Button <

Congrats on your . I know I won't be grabbing that so great job. Enjoy Sleeping Dogs.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Milestone updates

Ok well just pass 2 more milestones while heading towards my goals for the year and here they are.

Slight Silver

Minor Face

> Restart Button <

Wow that's really cool and your almost at 3k

How's Sleeping Dogs coming along? I'm interested in the game but I already have a huge wish list. I keep seeing people say it's one of the best open-worlds they've ever played. I know it's subjective but it wouldn't be said without some chance of it....

Synthwave <3

Nice job, drjackel! How are you enjoying Sleeping Dogs?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Wow that's really cool and your almost at 3k

How's Sleeping Dogs coming along? I'm interested in the game but I already have a huge wish list. I keep seeing people say it's one of the best open-worlds they've ever played. I know it's subjective but it wouldn't be said without some chance of it....
    The games alot of fun but it's missing the true fun of a true crime game atm but maybe as I get further and unlock stuff it might start living up to it's name..however the fighting system is as great as always and the storys coming along good.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Nice job, drjackel! How are you enjoying Sleeping Dogs?

PRO Member

New Games!!

rived in the mail today...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Awesome your gonna have some fun & what good timing as well. WKC2 will take around 400+ hours to get the plat I have them both (not platted) & suggested time on them is 500+ hours EACH.

Your in Australia, take a look at my list of games if there is ever one you want to borrow I will send it to you. I'm saying this as I wouldn't mind a lend of The Walking Dead when you are finished with it, but only if you want to.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Awesome your gonna have some fun & what good timing as well. WKC2 will take around 400+ hours to get the plat I have them both (not platted) & suggested time on them is 500+ hours EACH.

Your in Australia, take a look at my list of games if there is ever one you want to borrow I will send it to you. I'm saying this as I wouldn't mind a lend of The Walking Dead when you are finished with it, but only if you want to.
    Sounds like a good idea add me on psn too if you like. I might start it after Sleeping dogs ..I gotta plat that first.

> Restart Button <

Cool, more games to be domniated

Have fun with both!

illegal in 9 countries

Digging the checklist DrJackel and congrats on getting within a bee's dick of your Game Score and Trophy goals for the year.

Good luck with Sleeping Dogs, it's on my "must play"list for 2013.

PRO Member

RaveNScythE18 is behind the awesomeness of those plat banners ..I'm not that crafty yet...and yea Sleeping dogs is a great game though I miss the cop car chases that true crime games were best for and handcuffing the bad guys but other then that the games alot of fun..I even downloaded the trophyless similar to enter the dragon the zodiac tournament dlc if it's anything like the famous bruce lee movie it should be kickass.

30/56
    So far this games going well ..I'm alil annoyed the girlfriend dates are only one off there were a few I'd like to be more involved in the story..also this game really hits you where it hurts ..you grow to love someone but then..well if you played the game you'll understand if you havent I won't ruin it for you ..I say just play the damn thing already..now unlike other true crime games this game is missing those awesome cop chases after criminals and handcuffing the bad guys instead of beating them down ..but I can look past that..only 3 story missions to go I lost some gaming time last week due to my wife being on work holidays but hopefully I can finish this off this week and grind some of the longer trophys out..I'll say this I suck at the karaoke but I won't give in heh.

PRO Member

Congrats on your recent progress and good luck with Sleeping Dogs. A game I want but I allready have way to many now. Looks like you will be getting your 3000th soon. Good luck.

Hope you have a great holiday season and happy gaming in 2013.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your recent progress and good luck with Sleeping Dogs. A game I want but I allready have way to many now. Looks like you will be getting your 3000th soon. Good luck.

Hope you have a great holiday season and happy gaming in 2013.
    I have more faith in 40 plats and level 19 then I do in 3000 after losing a weeks worth of gaming due to wifes work holiday last week...I'll have to really hammer the trophys out from here on to get it ...I'll try though and same to you snake.

Wow just realized I hit over 200 replys and 2500 views.. thanx fellow gamers!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your progress with Sleeping Dogs mate and good luck with your trophy goals to, just remember to have fun while doing it. And double congrats on your cl views and replys, it really does look great in here . All the best for the holidays man, I hope you have a good one.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Christmas games

Look what I got for Christmas..more games just what I need to make my to play list even longer lol.

I hope everyone had a merry christmas and are looking forward to the new yr as for game progress ...

40/56
    As you can see going along strong..finished story mode now just cleaning up the rest of trophys..it's been awhile where a game had me hooked and not care about unlocking trophys first go but this one sure did..I miss the true crime police car chases and handcuffing enemys that the series is famous for but the game is still great the story was awesome...could have been abit longer though. Also is the first DLC worth getting cause I'm not that worried if it aint the Platinum will be all I need.

PRO Member

graphically a fantastic looking list you got here! keep up the good work.. got a few plats I even still shooting for here on the list

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast