Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by glogantn graphically a fantastic looking list you got here! keep up the good work.. got a few ...

PRO Member

I Yearly Goal reached

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    graphically a fantastic looking list you got here! keep up the good work.. got a few plats I even still shooting for here on the list
    Thanx for stopping by and for the support.

Ok well level 19 was just reached and if I can achieve this platinum for the game by tomorrow maybe there's still a small chance of reaching another but I ain't holding my breath on it. Just 4 trophys left now.

PRO Member

Awesome work on hitting level 19

You got 4 days to hit your 40th plat. and possibly level 20. This is totally doable! Go, go, go

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Awesome work on hitting level 19

You got 4 days to hit your 40th plat. and possibly level 20. This is totally doable! Go, go, go
    Lol level 20...not gonna happen you mean try and get 3000 trophys that was the other one..I also just realized i'm 500 points short in my xbox gamerscore goal also..so yea 2 goals down but still 3 to go.

Forget I Was Ever Here

USER hasn't gotten that far with his trophy level so he doesn't completely understand that trophies really don't help unless its gold at the higher stages lol. Congrats thought DrJackel with hitting level 19 I remember when I did that I was so surprised and then I had 1 person on my friends list higher than me and I had to claim that spot and I did last night after a year!!! One problem with my story is that bnecker with the trophy comp been playing a ton of games and now has passed me so I need to chase someone again!

Goodluck trying to achieve your 40th platinum thats a big milestone as well you hit 2500 posts recently all kinds of mile marks recently

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Platinum 40

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    USER hasn't gotten that far with his trophy level so he doesn't completely understand that trophies really don't help unless its gold at the higher stages lol. Congrats thought DrJackel with hitting level 19 I remember when I did that I was so surprised and then I had 1 person on my friends list higher than me and I had to claim that spot and I did last night after a year!!! One problem with my story is that bnecker with the trophy comp been playing a ton of games and now has passed me so I need to chase someone again!

Goodluck trying to achieve your 40th platinum thats a big milestone as well you hit 2500 posts recently all kinds of mile marks recently
    Thanx and yea his in for a rude awaking when he gets to the higher levels though 19 ain't really much I feel for the poor gamers who are in the 20's and 30's.

51/56

Well that's that over and done with and to think getting the final upgrade for the triads was my nemesis in this game ..guess I should have worn more triad cloths and not yakuza like ones in story mode heh. I'm still 50/50 with the first dlc but I will start the tournament dlc after I finish my next game which is...

Last edited by DrJackel666; 12-28-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on a new platinum friend. Did you like this game or could you share some insight on it I've been thinking about purchasing it but it went on sale really soon after it was released and I've never seen it back at full price so I thought it was weak

PRO Member

f you loved the true crime series then you'll love this like I said in my spoilers the game plays well the story and characters are great ..I just missed the cop car chases for the first true true crime games but other then that it's a must play game after all like I said I got so carried away with this game I forgot all about the trophys until I finished it.

PRO Member

TWD!!!

I got this game for Christmas and I cannot wait to play it

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new platiniums, I look foward to playing Sleeping Dogs as I have it but yet to start.

PRO Member

Milestone updates

24/41
    This games story is insane man I have to say how did they get away with some of the stuff that goes on in this game..Anyway really enjoying it should have the platinum soon..but for now this game helped me rake up 2 new milestones.

PRO Member

Enjoy TWD. Fantastic game. I'll be checking out that anime vid once I get home

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

New Year..New Goals

41/41

The Walking Dead #41 AND #3000

Off to a great start with a platinum at the start of the year and yea this game ..what can I say it really is intense I couldnt believe all the messed stuff that goes on in this game even the stuff this game gets away with damn, I'm glad I played it and man I just didnt want it to end I hope there's a sequel on it's way cause I'll be sure to get it..now most of you have already played it but those who havent ..what the hell you waiting for get to it. Already started my next game it's a borrowed game from a friend not sure if I'll have enough time to platinum it but I'll get what I can out of it..then I think it's about time I cleaned up trophys in some games already started and play some of my rpgs. Also bad news I dont have a old RDR save file so I gotta start all over again ...

15/51
    Ok first off I know there's more then that but seeing this aint my game I wont be buying the dlc so I'm just aim for the original trophys for now.

PRO Member

Congrats on TWD man. Glad you enjoyed it as well. Touching game

Good luck with MW3

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum dude

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on your new platinum with walking dead…. I see everyone playing it lately like it was a christmas present from the family haha i hope you has a real good time playing it

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on your new platinum with walking deadů. I see everyone playing it lately like it was a christmas present from the family haha i hope you has a real good time playing it

PRO Member

Game Progress and new goals.

33/36

29/51

28/51

8/38

Ok so I been busy in real life trying to get my life back on track and find a new jobs after my hrs dropped in my Part time job the start of this year. Anyway as you can see I'm playing a few games right now that's cause this year one of my main goals is to finish more games first before chasing paltinum's. If I like the game alot and it doesnt take to long or grindy like I might go after it but really if I can get my total to 50 or just over in Platinum's then thats fine by me as long as I finished double or even triple the amount of games I platinumed in the year. Also whats going on people sure are getting lazy in CL lately ..you go out of your way to reply to others letting them know they are doing a great job yet you don't get the same encouragement from them..to tose who do drop by though thanx for your support...let's all enjoy 2013.

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Ok so I been busy in real life trying to get my life back on track and find a new jobs after my hrs dropped in my Part time job the start of this year. Anyway as you can see I'm playing a few games right now that's cause this year one of my main goals is to finish more games first before chasing paltinum's. If I like the game alot and it doesnt take to long or grindy like I might go after it but really if I can get my total to 50 or just over in Platinum's then thats fine by me as long as I finished double or even triple the amount of games I platinumed in the year. Also whats going on people sure are getting lazy in CL lately ..you go out of your way to reply to others letting them know they are doing a great job yet you don't get the same encouragement from them..to tose who do drop by though thanx for your support...let's all enjoy 2013.
    Clearing up a backlog can be so satisfying! I still have about 15 games lying on my shelf that I played (and completed a lot of) on my previous account but have yet to go through them on my current account. I got started on a few but I was simply never as interested / invested in the games. It's going to be different for you though I think because you're still on your first run through of the games so they've still got that freshness to them. Good luck with them

Also you can't tell me what to do! I'll hate 2013 if I want to

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Ice Cream Firefighter

hey mate I just looked at your 2nd post. you nailed it mate, glad I could help you out mate

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I can see you have been pretty busy in here recently mate. Congrats on all your progress and the trophy level too. I am sorry to hear about the drop in your hours for your job to man, I hope something better presents itself soon

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast