Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer hey mate I just looked at your 2nd post. you nailed it mate, glad I could ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    hey mate I just looked at your 2nd post. you nailed it mate, glad I could help you out mate
    Yea thanx man it's finished now I think it came out well I repped you for it but I think I spelt thanx wrong lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I can see you have been pretty busy in here recently mate. Congrats on all your progress and the trophy level too. I am sorry to hear about the drop in your hours for your job to man, I hope something better presents itself soon
    It was bound to happen I'm working a job that mainly only hires school kids oh well I'll find something..and thanx for stopping by.

Ok so been busy on Gundam still but I added a new part to my checklist which is the games I own but have not started..apart from heavenly sword and Valkyria Chronicles I have finished them both but sadly both great games don't have trophys. So that's the backlog I have to work at this year ..I'm gonna be busy it seems plus the ones I get this year...sigh!!. The list is on page 1 in reply 2 I hope you all like it!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmon133 View Post
    Clearing up a backlog can be so satisfying! I still have about 15 games lying on my shelf that I played (and completed a lot of) on my previous account but have yet to go through them on my current account. I got started on a few but I was simply never as interested / invested in the games. It's going to be different for you though I think because you're still on your first run through of the games so they've still got that freshness to them. Good luck with them

Also you can't tell me what to do! I'll hate 2013 if I want to
    Holy hell the guru himself dropped into my CL ..how ya been mate...anyway as you can see I have more then 15 but yeah I'm gonna try and do my best at shortening it by the end of the year...wish me luck!

PRO Member

Reformer of Humanity

So third game finished for the year have to say I enjoy the Original story idea kinda reminded me of the first DW Gundam game's free mode..any way I'll continue hunting for trophy's in this game on a day to day bases seeing I enjoyed it and would love to add the platinum to my list. I also have decided to play alil game with my supporters and friends if you are online when it's time for me to play a new game depending on how many is in my backlog list i will ask one lucky friend/supporter pic a number between 1-64 or so on..then I'll count down my games in the backlog and that will be my next game. So if you want in on this lil game which I will also rep the person I ask for playing add me as a friend and be either online at the time or in the chat box ..who knows you could be next. The first game has been played and Hitmon133 choose 39 so my next game has been decided..which mean's Next up is!

> Restart Button <

Glad your enjoying you DW Gundam game and that's a fun way to decide which game your goning pick up from your backlog.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Beast Incarnate

Cool idea man. I always have a hard time choosing what gae to play next as I have so much backlog, so this is nice

Back to reality...

Great idea. I have no idea what game is next for for you. You have lots of many backlogs so pick up whatever you choose/decide.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Glad your enjoying you DW Gundam game and that's a fun way to decide which game your goning pick up from your backlog.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Cool idea man. I always have a hard time choosing what gae to play next as I have so much backlog, so this is nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Great idea. I have no idea what game is next for for you. You have lots of many backlogs so pick up whatever you choose/decide.
    Thanx I thought I'd have alil fun this year and I have a feeling this will be fun for me and my friends that drop by...also GoW II has been removed from 39 and replaced by Resonance of Fate seeing GoW II was already chosen.

Lvl 6 - Silver

God of War 2 is my personal favorite of the series. It has the best atmosphere, enemy variety, and weapon selection of all the games. And the graphics where pretty good on the ps2 so it looks ever better
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Synthwave <3

That's a cool idea for clearing up your backlog! I'm never online though so I guess I'll never get to pick a number!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    That's a cool idea for clearing up your backlog! I'm never online though so I guess I'll never get to pick a number!
    As long as your my friend you will be asked like i said if I can't get you on the chat thingy I'll message your profile!

Now as for gaming wise welll...

21/38
    This is the only game I have been playing the last week that I got trophys in seeing the story mode in Blazblue CS is so awesome but also soooo long. Anyway I finished all of the stories and history missions are dropping like flies there is nothing stopping me from making this my second platinum for the year it's just a matter of time. Now I was thinking ok I added my games to that list but what about the ones started in my progress list well I decided I might throw them into that list as well once I get some time but as for new games they will not be added until a game is removed from the list anyway I reached another new milestone and here it is.

PRO Member

That is a cool Idea. Good luck with it and hope it works out for ya.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    As long as your my friend you will be asked like i said if I can't get you on the chat thingy I'll message your profile!

Now as for gaming wise welll...

21/38
    This is the only game I have been playing the last week that I got trophys in seeing the story mode in Blazblue CS is so awesome but also soooo long. Anyway I finished all of the stories and history missions are dropping like flies there is nothing stopping me from making this my second platinum for the year it's just a matter of time. Now I was thinking ok I added my games to that list but what about the ones started in my progress list well I decided I might throw them into that list as well once I get some time but as for new games they will not be added until a game is removed from the list anyway I reached another new milestone and here it is.

Okay cool, that's good to know! I prefer VMs and PMs so I'm usually not on the chatbar/box.

Congratulations on your milestone and good luck on your 2nd plat of the year!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

A plat a month!

Congrats on your 2200th bronze! Its funny, you've got more bronze trophies than I do total trophies!

> Restart Button <

Very nice milestone there. I'm only ALMOST at 500 s. Good luck finishing up DW Gundam 3 and have fun!

PRO Member

Thanx everyone I do this for you all ...nah I'm lieing I do this cause I enjoy it heheh!

Anyway I'm feeling but I'm still bashing through Gundam even in my condition I also got out of bed and went and picked this up today..

which also came with..

So much for Canda and Usa only.. Also I got bored so I added a pre-order's and wishlist grid sorry about the last 4 pics for some reason amazon don't have them listed on the website yet.
    Last edited by DrJackel666; 01-14-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Synthwave <3

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. I hope you get well soon! Nice additions to your checklist!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Rise and Shine.

Hope you get feel better soon and enjoy your new game!

> Restart Button <

Hope you feel well sooner rather than later. That looks like a pretty cool Edition to grab. Pretty necklace! Jeez, I haven't played DMC since the first PS2 game.

Do those still play the same? You know - hack, slash, shoot, combo

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. I hope you get well soon! Nice additions to your checklist!

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Hope you get feel better soon and enjoy your new game!
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Hope you feel well sooner rather than later. That looks like a pretty cool Edition to grab. Pretty necklace! Jeez, I haven't played DMC since the first PS2 game.

Do those still play the same? You know - hack, slash, shoot, combo
    Thanx for the get well wishes..I'm doing a lot better this week. Also yea DMC is still like the others just Dante's changed and the weapon morphs. Now time for my Weekly Update....

28/38 - 15/32
    So in progress I'm barely just hanging in with Gundam this having to use the lame suits like zaku II and ball 20 times is stupid I'd rather just get a 1000 kills with them...ty koei for another dumb idea to ruin a game I like. Also started strikeforce cause a mate of mine finally got the net and this was the only game we could play together it's ok alot of fun online but the ai in this game until you level up and insanely hard I swear I was almost gonna throw this game out the window..anyway no other progress in the other's being played..I will say this if I dont have the Platinum by the end of the month I'm starting GoW II. Also reached over 3050 trophys so I'm off to a good start for now.

> Restart Button <

Aw
    Sorry to hear that Gundam is giving you trouble. Like I said, the trophies for DW7 were too much for me. Kudos to you when you finish both Strikeforce & DW Gundam 3.

Congrats on 3,050 trophies

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast