Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by themute88orl Aw Sorry to hear that Gundam is giving you trouble. Like I said, the trophies for ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Aw
    Sorry to hear that Gundam is giving you trouble. Like I said, the trophies for DW7 were too much for me. Kudos to you when you finish both Strikeforce & DW Gundam 3.

Congrats on 3,050 trophies
    Thanx I dont know after yakuza and tales of rpgs ...I'm just a sucker for koei's hack n slash games heh.

New game arrived in the mail today..

And yes I got the limited edition copy so...I can now get my perverted fix on again heh..who am I talking about well her of course...

Inactive

Enjoy your new game! I was thinking about getting that game but I don't know yet. If you don't mind can you tell me how it is once you complete it?

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

PRO Member

Latest Updates!

19/32 - 32/38

Progress had been slow in gundam but the grinding is over just the missions on hard to go and then make the rest of the suits and this Platinum will be mine. As for strikeforce as long as my mate wants to play this trophy progress will continue..I have finished the main story with wei and then beat the final chapter so the game is complete just gotta clean up the grinding trophys now. Gameplay wise I have been busy with work a little more lately so I'm praying to have gundam finished by February..that's it for me.

Seeing no one has posted in my cl yet I'll just edit this post..seeing this arrived in the mail today..

Last edited by DrJackel666; 02-07-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Hey Dr hows Anarchy Reigns going? and another game in the mail; you play games I have never even seen before visually I have heard of them..is gun dam really that long of a game
    Sig by Djunglist & Avy by Dare
    Made by Pancake Model

PRO Member

It's been a long time coming but the wait is finally over....

Ultimate Dynasty Warrior Gundam

Now it's time to celebrate and what better song then this one seeing I have so much pride in myself for earning this platinum!
    <strong>
    and with that over done with I can finally say I am a Gundam Master ...anyway this arrived in the mail today..

and lastly whats next well GoW II is ment to be but it's about time I started Tazer's game so I'll hold off GoW II a bit longer for now as the next game is..

Roo Commander

Congrats on the new plat mate

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey Dr hows Anarchy Reigns going? and another game in the mail; you play games I have never even seen before visually I have heard of them..is gun dam really that long of a game
    Havent started it yet due to my gameplay game on the CL and really I play games you barely heard of ..like which ones and lastly yes gundam is long and painful but the pride I feel after earning it ..matches One Piece!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat man

Inactive

All that time did pay off, congrats on the new ! Hope you enjoy your new games.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

> Restart Button <

Alright, finally got that Gundam . Congrats on that. Plus you got a bunch of new games. The Hitman Trilogy will be great for sure. I don't know about your other 2 as I don't know them well. Either way enjoy and have fun.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plat and a great song to celebrate

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

INTJ

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Been way too long, but congrats on the DW:Gundam and getting the Hitman HD man. I should be back on more often

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat man
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    All that time did pay off, congrats on the new ! Hope you enjoy your new games.
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Alright, finally got that Gundam . Congrats on that. Plus you got a bunch of new games. The Hitman Trilogy will be great for sure. I don't know about your other 2 as I don't know them well. Either way enjoy and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and a great song to celebrate
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been way too long, but congrats on the DW:Gundam and getting the Hitman HD man. I should be back on more often
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thanx everyone who stopped by and thanked me that game was always gonna be platinumed it was just a matter of time lol.

21/32

8/43

19/48
    So as you can see I been busy now seeing Tazer owns LoS I wont be buying no dlc for it but if I decide to buy it in the near future I might then so yes that means I won't be trying to platinum that game just yet..I must admit fun story though. Started DOA 5 to help Omislash and Snakebit in getting to 1000 games as you noticed Omi is done but myself still 899 more games to go but still alot more fun to be had in this game seeing I havent even touched story mode yet. Almost finished my final play through in DW strikeforce which is wu is up to chapter 5 with my mate then we just gotta grind for materials to get the rest of the trophys hope to add another koei game to my platinum list there. Also speaking of Koei thats right a new game arrived in the mail once again and this time it was....

Trophies soon.

Congrats on your recent plat. Thanks for playing matches with me in DOA 5. It's a fun game, even story mode I had fun with. I think the SP is better than most other fighting games as usually it's the weak part of a fighting game. Have fun with Lords of Shadow as well.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat mate, well done. You sound really happy about it. I hope you enjoy Castlevania: LoS man. I really enjoyed it and I do look forward to the 2nd installment too. All the best mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Haven't stopped by here in a while. I guess we will gwet 1000 eventually. LOL. I see you got some games II have gotten recently myself. Hitman Collection and Anarchy Reighns

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Weekly Update

23/32

13/43
    Not much has gone on this week been busy with work and with my wife in hospitial we lost the baby so for a few days I didnt feel like gaming but I resumed this weekend and cleaned up a few more trophys and 2 of the 4 games I'm playing at the moment. I also tried out the demo's for naruto ninja storm 3 and dnasty warrior's 7 empires..both are in my pre orders already so I knew they'd be fun games.. I also passed 3100 trophys this week other then that nothing new to report on seeing Metal Gear got pushed back I will have that this week though and in other sad news our friend Ravensymthe doesnt have the time to help me with the platcards no more it's sad to see them end but thats life he did a great job while he could and I won't forget the help he gave me over the yeark thank you friend...so now that means either I go for a new look altogether or leave them how they are and just make new ones for the games that don't have banners ...let me know how I should go about it and if anyone wants to either help me with the new look that would be great also..I hope to have someone help me but also train me on how to do them myself so anyone of my friends or vistors to my CL either send me a message or contact me in here..laters.

PRO Member

2 more new games...

PRO Member

Well my prayers has been answered thanx to bagelbear the new look is similar to the old one but also looks wicked I hope you all like it as much as I do.

PRO Member

20/43

34/51

23/32

Not much to report just that Castlevania is almost finished story wise and that Blazblue CS is finished man I love story mode in Blazblue games other fighting games could learn alot from them now if they'd just make this series into a anime I'd be very happy. Strikeforce is coming along strong just some grinding for rare items left to make the last of my weapons, orbs and chi skills and that platinum will be mine.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast