Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Way too long Jackel, but congrats on the DW plat!...

PRO Member

Way too long Jackel, but congrats on the DW plat!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Way too long Jackel, but congrats on the DW plat!
    Thanx and daft man it's rated as a brutal plat so that doesnt shock me why it was a long one.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I haven't sent your game back yet, got a broken leg atm but should be sending it this week. Hey if your mate bails on RE6 I have a copy so if you want to you can continue it with me.
    Keep up the good work mate.
    Sounds like a plain I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelbear View Post
    Congrats on Dynasty Warriors
    Thanx bagel and for you help with the new look should have it up this weekend.

Well I have a lot to update after not having the net for so long but now I'm sick so I'll just say this stay tuned I'll have it up once I'm better..For now here's my new game thats arrived today.

Synthwave <3

Hey dr! I hope that you're feeling better now. Congrats on your recent plats!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Riddle me this riddle me that guess what i'm back!!

Wow how long has it been since I last updated..too long I think well real life matters are dealt with for now..I wont be a father this year as my wife had a miscarriage and that put us both in devastated moods and other stuff has rocked us around personally at the moment I hate 2013 except my work hours are going up so thats a plus anyway to gaming first off.

That's right BBEAR has been busy and finished all my plat banners infact he finished awhile ago so I apologize for it taking so long mate but like I said real life's been a bitch...hope your can help me continue this new look and also to my followers and friends go back to the first page and check them out ok. And Lastly

31/38
    I been playing this and other games lately but this is the closet I am to getting another platinum my 44th I think..anyway I'll be dropping by all my friends cl and seeing how they are going..anyway I'm glad to be back and if you missed me well then ain't that thoughtful!

Ice Cream Firefighter

Awesome work my friend your racing through your games, talking about games I had forgotten about TWD but found it when I was cleaning the other day. Will pack it and send it back to you come Monday when the PO opens. I'm saddened to hear your bad news, it's never a nice thing but I hope things will be brighter for your future mate and I'm praying for you both as well. So far I agree 2013 has been a really crappy year so far, so full of death from both man and nature.

Seen you got the AC3 Freedom Edition as well nice work on securing that badboy. The connor statue is the best so far I think, but the game....meh.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Awesome work my friend your racing through your games, talking about games I had forgotten about TWD but found it when I was cleaning the other day. Will pack it and send it back to you come Monday when the PO opens. I'm saddened to hear your bad news, it's never a nice thing but I hope things will be brighter for your future mate and I'm praying for you both as well. So far I agree 2013 has been a really crappy year so far, so full of death from both man and nature.

Seen you got the AC3 Freedom Edition as well nice work on securing that badboy. The connor statue is the best so far I think, but the game....meh.
    Thanx man we were sad for awhile but we're ok now..and yea your game is still here waiting to be sent back..I think i'm done I just hate games that not only make me reply stages but also challenge me to do things in stages that are frustrating so yeah awesome story but thats it for me. Also the conor statue is cool but the raiden and injustice ones are nice too.

in game news well I just hit Platinum 44!

Whats next you ask well that's simple seeing I had so much fun with one lego game why not try another right like.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the LEGO Batman plat dude

I'm so sorry for your loss, my wife miscarried not too long back too and it sucked big time

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the LEGO Batman !

And wow I'm so sorry for your loss, hope everything goes well.

PRO Member

Only just caught up with this Checklist, very nice, love the lay out of it

WORLD No3 100% COMPLETION...22HRS AND 13 MINUTES

WORLD FASTEST 100% COMPLETION...22HRS AND 13 MINUTES
    Like my Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pe...95689327232473

Local Drunk

So sorry for your loss mate.

Congrats on the new plat

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

It's been a while since I stopped by. Congrats on your recent plats and I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you and your wife. I would not wish miscarriage on anyone; I'm not married myself but I've had plenty of friends suffer that horrible fate. Hopefully both your hearts and spirits can heal in time. Take care.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    It's been a while since I stopped by. Congrats on your recent plats and I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you and your wife. I would not wish miscarriage on anyone; I'm not married myself but I've had plenty of friends suffer that horrible fate. Hopefully both your hearts and spirits can heal in time. Take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    So sorry for your loss mate.

Congrats on the new plat
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectRun View Post
    Only just caught up with this Checklist, very nice, love the lay out of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the LEGO Batman !

And wow I'm so sorry for your loss, hope everything goes well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the LEGO Batman plat dude

I'm so sorry for your loss, my wife miscarried not too long back too and it sucked big time
    Thanx everyone I appreciate the kind words they motivate me every day..now onto gaming

First off thanx BBear!!

Ok going strong with both games but god I hate fetch quests in Lego LOR other then that it's not a bad game really enjoyed the story. As for RE 6 I finally finished my first play through and have to say the games a lot of fun but too many annoying qte's from just regular enemies it gets frustrating a lot. Other then that thinking of starting Tales of Graces F this week since I have a slow work week...still collecting animes and still knocking of milestones like this one.

/3250

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum, that deserves boobies and a banana

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Galaxy beauty pirate

I'm sorry to read about you and your wife's lost.

Congrats on the new plats.
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

Not much to update just Resident evil 6-40% and Lego lord of the rings-64% are still getting ever so closer to the platinums..However I did start a new game on friday and it's my second favorite game series around that game is ..

Finally reached 3 new milestones and 2 of them was with one trophy...first off

3260/
    160/

PRO Member

Finally finished this game off and got the platinum it was enjoyable most the time but some parts were just plain annoying at times also. Started my play through on veteran in resident evil 6 and finished chapter 1 in tales of graces f. I also found out this is coming out next year in english thoughs the japs get it october this year ...lucky them but I will be getting my hands on a copy for sure what about the rest of you?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/01...mited-edition/

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat dude

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new !

Synthwave <3

Congrats on platting Lego LOTR! I had to look at your trophy list bc I wasn't sure what game that plat image was for. lol Good luck on the games you're working on!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

wow over a month since a post in my thread hm sounds like how my 2013 is going as it got worse which explains why I have been away lately my wife lost her job and i'm trying to help her best I can to find a new one...I havent brought any new games but paid pre orders off and just hope to get motivated again to enjoy them ..at the moment I'm still working on Resident Evil 6, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Tales of Graces F.. hope to be back to my gaming hardcore self soon...take care my friends.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast