Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I just got this but due to a site bug saying invalid user info I can't update my trophys to ...

PRO Member

I just got this but due to a site bug saying invalid user info I can't update my trophys to say so. Are the dlc's worth the price to pay for them or should I just move onto saints row IV I don't have money to waste no more so if they aint worth it i'll just skip them.
    Also thanx BB for another awesome platinum banner for army of two..cheers mate .

PRO Member

thanx to bbear for another great platinum banner...as for me just playing sr4 ..not sure i'll platinum this one the whole gold, silver and bronze bs just annoys me wish the activitys stayed the old way not this new Olympic bs way.

PRO Member

first of all i wanna apologize for being away so long but 2013 is a year I never wanna remember it's over and I hope the the bad times are over also..anyway onto good new 2014 starts off with a bang!!

I'm shocked I'm only the 30th person to earn this platinum on the forum the game was great story wise and character wise and I loved every minute I just wish they have a option to play the game in the right order of chapters after you finish the game. Not sure whats next while I been away I have started Ken's rage 2, Injustice and splintercell blacklist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Beyond Two Souls platinum

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think this is the first time I've checked out your list. Congrats on the Beyond Two Souls Plat. Oh and totally love your sig and profile pic. She is great.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Glad to see you back here mate, and sorry to hear you had a bad 2013 . I hope this year is better for you and a nice start to it with a new plat . Happy new year my friend and game on

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Beyond Two Souls platinum
    thanx mate i'll sure your own platinum hunting is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    I think this is the first time I've checked out your list. Congrats on the Beyond Two Souls Plat. Oh and totally love your sig and profile pic. She is great.
    Yea Mina's awesome and thanx for dropping by I hope to have a new mina sig soon now i'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Glad to see you back here mate, and sorry to hear you had a bad 2013 . I hope this year is better for you and a nice start to it with a new plat . Happy new year my friend and game on
    Thanx mate just glad to put that year behind me.

PRO Member

So finished max payne 3 enjoyed the game some trophys glitched on me especially the chapter ones many times i passed the requirments but no trophy now i cant even kill the right number again oh well i'll worry about them later. Like all other max payne games great story awesome fights with alot of action but not replayable right away so I'll ask this whats the multiplayer like and is it worth playing cause if not i'll be moving onto something else tomorrow.

Hack the Planet!!

I didn't think the MP was bad, but I didn't find it interesting enough to play to rank 50. At the time I was playing all the maps seemed to be a campers haven.

If you do give it go, give me shout if you want. Be a good reason for me to get back into the game.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    I didn't think the MP was bad, but I didn't find it interesting enough to play to rank 50. At the time I was playing all the maps seemed to be a campers haven.

If you do give it go, give me shout if you want. Be a good reason for me to get back into the game.
    campers in a max payne game your got to be kidding those cod and bf campers need to go back to a game you camp in...ok will do if i decide to just add my psn incase

PRO Member

added the new plat card once again great work by BBear so went through my games and decided zone of enders HD was next I loved this game back on the ps2 and played it through at least once a year sure hope i enjoy it still.

Last edited by DrJackel666; 01-14-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Retired...

Congrats on the Beyond Two Souls platinum. Keep up the good work my friend. I need only one more hardest, glitch and frustrating trophy left for Max Payne 3 platinum but I don't know when I am going to try again and again!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

50%
    Going strong in this game at the moment may end up being my 50th platinum if all goes well but I won't jinx it only time will tell lets hope I can do this I loved this series back on the ps2 so making the first game my 50th platinum would be awesome!!

PRO Member

So my second for the year and my 50th in total and I have to say I loved it as much as i did when i first played it on the ps2 this game is nuts on very hard but if you concentrate and just take your time you'll get there in the end I enjoyed this platinum the story will always love being a big gundam fan and all and was glad to add this to my platinum collection next up is ...

PRO Member

well after getting my 50th platinum I've been enjoying tomb raider and only missed 2 story mode trophys and just gotta clean up the multiplayer ones now ..not sure if i'll platinum it just have to wait and see so far 36/51 and sitting at 76% thats my update for the week.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Tomb Raider is a fun game I just hated grinding out the lvl trophy for online. I think over half of the lvl's I self boosted because I kept having issues online of loosing connection but as long as I was by myself I had no problems. It is a nice Plat to have though.

PRO Member

Congrats on Beyond: Two Souls!
    I need to start playing that myself as I just got it from Gamefly.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on Beyond: Two Souls!
    I need to start playing that myself as I just got it from Gamefly.
    It's a cool game just the whole mixed up story might annoy you like it did me first play through but you'll get use too it..oh make sure you have two control pads also and have fun.

So decided to take a break from tomb raider seeing self boosting your level is boring and every other player is like 60+ so might like self boost myself every second day but for now starting up...

PRO Member

51%
    So far I'm going well in this game the graphics are very old and maybe even ps2 standards but really enjoying the story and makes me feel like I'm playing a old classic suspense horror like clock tower or haunting ground.

PRO Member

I really enjoyed this game it just kept me going with each suspenseful chapter of who was the raincoat killer and who would die next in the end kinda lost it's way abit but still i enjoyed the ending and the teaser at the end ..Also I am the first to earn this platinum on the forum so I feel proud about that also ..next up time for some sports..

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast