Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Deadly Premonition platinum...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats on the Deadly Premonition platinum

PRO Member

Congrats on the Deadly Premonition Drjackel!

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

PRO Member

So deadly premonition dc has been added to the platinums and so I dont get bored of how repeative cricket is I'm playing Uncharted 3 as well going strong in that game and enjoying it as much as I did the first two.

PRO Member

finished uncharted 3 and started king hearts hd 1.5 collection i know it aint much but it counts in the 100% I guess though i cant see why they didnt add the full game instead of just cinematic's sigh oh well guess I should be glad the games got released at least with 2.5 on it's way out also they should keep me busy till kingdom hearts 3 finally comes out after so many years of waiting.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Deadly Premonition platinum dude. I also have International Cricket 2010 to finish but I got bored of it first time around. May have to do what you are doing and play bits of it at a time

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Deadly Premonition plat. Ive seen it in stores and wondered if it was any good.

PRO Member

been busy in real life a lot lately but while away i ended up getting the borderlands platinum and started dead island and deception iv ..got as much trophys i could in one playthrough in kingdom hearts final mix and picked up a few new games also purchased borderlands goty edition seeing it was cheaper buying the game again then pay for the dlc on psn. I hope everyone else is doing well so far this year.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Borderlands platinum

Local Drunk

Good to see you're back mate

Congrats on the new plat too

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on Borderlands!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Borderlands Plat. If your going for 100% some of the collectible trophies in Clap Traps Robot Revolution are a pain because some of the collectibles are really rare for being dropped. The only three trophies that I haven't received because of this is: The Lubricator - Found 25 oil cans, Bobble-trap - Collect 15 Claptrap bobbleheads and What A Party - Collected 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag and 15 pizzas. I ran around for 2 hours trying to grind some of these out and only got a pizza and one oil can. I havent given up on it yet. Still planning on getting the last of the trophies for this game.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands platinum
    Thanx dragon ..i'll be sure to drop by your checklist soon

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Borderlands!
    Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Good to see you're back mate

Congrats on the new plat too
    Thanx it's nice to be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands Plat. If your going for 100% some of the collectible trophies in Clap Traps Robot Revolution are a pain because some of the collectibles are really rare for being dropped. The only three trophies that I haven't received because of this is: The Lubricator - Found 25 oil cans, Bobble-trap - Collect 15 Claptrap bobbleheads and What A Party - Collected 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag and 15 pizzas. I ran around for 2 hours trying to grind some of these out and only got a pizza and one oil can. I havent given up on it yet. Still planning on getting the last of the trophies for this game.
    Hm collectable trophys sure are a pain no matter what.

Ok so the first dlc is finished maybe i was too high a level but zombie island was too easy and quiet boring it was nice seeing a new place but i sure hope the next three are better I know 2 will be good no matter what with that milf mad moxxi in it heh.

Hack the Planet!!

Congrats on your Borderlands platinum. One of these days I'll have to get around to giving it a try.

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats on Borderlands Dr J

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Congrats on your Borderlands platinum. One of these days I'll have to get around to giving it a try.
    Better get it before the end of May - the viral trophy will be unachievable and there are no plans at Gearbox to migrate the servers.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    Ok so the first dlc is finished maybe i was too high a level but zombie island was too easy and quiet boring it was nice seeing a new place but i sure hope the next three are better I know 2 will be good no matter what with that milf mad moxxi in it heh.
    Yeah Moxxi is great. Best part for me is that she is voiced by one of my favorite anime voice actresses. Brina Palencia. I love listening to her voice overs work.

PRO Member

not much happening for me lately platinumed borderlands and finished off the storys in the dlcs not interested in the 100% no more not sure what i'm doing wrong i see people on youtube videos shooting guns that are like 5 times 500 or 1500 etc best i found was 5 time 275 so i moved onto dead island as my game i play online with my mate and also started metal gear rising and deception iv.

PRO Member

added games i got from my wishlist into to play games and added new games to my wish list ...also deciding on a new look for my checklist not sure what yet but stay tuned when i get time i'll think of something.

PRO Member

The new banners are up done by my good friend Bladia once again still debating how else i can improve on the checklist but so far the new banners from the kick ass anime kill la kill look awesome hope you all like them as much as I do.

PRO Member

How are you enjoying Dead Island? I love both zombies and First Person Shooters but haven't tried it

PRO Member

It's fun with friends couldn't see myself playing it one my own stories abit slow but gameplay wise enjoying it and hope to platinum it.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast