Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DrJackel666 The new banners are up done by my good friend Bladia once again still debating how ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    The new banners are up done by my good friend Bladia once again still debating how else i can improve on the checklist but so far the new banners from the kick ass anime kill la kill look awesome hope you all like them as much as I do.
    I like the new banners. I've never watched kill la kill so maybe that will have to be one of the ones I watch next. I figure if your saying its a kick ass anime then it must be worth watching.

PRO Member

man if the dubs as good as the sub one it will be my favorite anime of all time.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulations on your latest platinums and trophies earned in Dead Island! One of my favorite games of the PS3 it was so awesome but Riptide didn't meet those expectations. I see you got the DLC for Borderlands 1 I recently accidentally added it to my account so if you need help I'll run through it with you if you like so you don't have to play it yourself.

It is time for me to go underground

Retired...

Congrats on the recent plats but I missed to see your big #50 plats milestone!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

well my hard work paid off not only did i get the plat but 100% with all dlc too so I feel like I did well with this one fun game a lot of bugs though and really no reason to play as the army guy when theres no trophy for finishing it with him but the jason easter egg was a nice touch but never knew jason could speak english oh well learn something new every day still playing metal gear rising but up next...one of my fav game designers and franchises..

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats and goodluck on Dynasty Warriors

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Dead Island platinum dude

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Dead Island Plat. Yeah that is a fun game.

PRO Member

First off another great banner by bbear secondly finished metal gear rising last night loved the game the story and game play wise so much fun but not sure i wanna give myself a headache trying to platinum it so I'll just play it again some other time. Time to start Dynasty Warriors 8.

Banned

congrats for Dead Island plat

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulation on the Dead Island platinum Dr. and more so for reaching trophy level 22 that is impressive . Goodluck on Dynasty Warrior

PRO Member

not much progress trophy wise in dw8 maybe the hardest i have play koei game for trophys to be exact ..but enjoying it anyway also picked this up today down at eb so now i have xillia 1 and 2 collectors edition..ah yeah get jealous..

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    not much progress trophy wise in dw8 maybe the hardest i have play koei game for trophys to be exact ..but enjoying it anyway also picked this up today down at eb so now i have xillia 1 and 2 collectors edition..ah yeah get jealous..
    I picked that up last week. Yours is slightly different. That's a nice addition to your collection. I just wish I could have gotten the ToX1 collectors edition when it came out.

PRO Member

Wow been so long since I lasted posted in here guess you forget stuff when your wife leaves you over bs ..oh well i'm slowly getting my life back together and staying strong theirs someone out there that loves me for me I just gotta find her right...anyway I finally resumed gaming after so long and just finished the first episode of..

Have to say I'm enjoying this alot and can't wait to see how this all unfolds.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Good to see you back on here. Glad you enjoyed the first episode of TWAU and Im sure you will enjoy the rest of it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Good to see you back on here. Glad you enjoyed the first episode of TWAU and Im sure you will enjoy the rest of it.
    thanx the ending of episode one did upset me though I was like no why would you do that..but oh well the games still freaking awesome anyway

Beast Incarnate

Sorry to hear about your recent trouble man, hope things start to shape up soon. Good luck with TWAU, I still have that to play myself.

PRO Member

trust me i went down depression lane, suicide the lot ..now i'm just rebuilding and trying to afford this home and working hard while gaming in my spare time until i get the courage to go out and find love once again

PRO Member

nice start to the new year with the platinum to wolf among us gotta say I enjoyed this game and hope there's a sequel I think I enjoyed this more then walking dead to be precise..the story the characters you just couldnt help but feel for them help them or punch their face in..this was a nice lil project they took on and I think they did quite well.If you havent played it yet and loved the walking dead series they did do yourself a favor and go get it you won't regret it. As for my goals from last year only one not achieved was platinums but like i said mid year i just wanted to enjoy games and then the real life drama well that ended all that anyway lets see how well i go with my goals this year when I work out what they are heh Happy new year my fellow gamers next up is

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on The Wolf Among Us platinum dude

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast