Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Just a small weekly update first trophy wise I picked up 3 new trophies in Samurai Warriors 4 in chronicle ...

PRO Member

Just a small weekly update first trophy wise I picked up 3 new trophies in Samurai Warriors 4 in chronicle mode and nightmare play through putting my percentage now at 65% and in Destiny I finished Taken King with my hunter unlocking the night stalker trophy taking it's percentage up to 48% though unless I can find people to do raids with or get good a crucible I wont be platinum this one anytime soon.
    Anime wise I am up to episode 206 in Bleach and Just finished watching the 3rd out of the 4 Movies Fade to Black. That's my update for the week I hope next week brings more good news a I move towards my goals.

PRO Member

So recently I added GTA V and pay day 2 crime wave edition to currently playing list and I finally finished bleach which I enjoyed alot and hope they continue the anime again soon ..to replace bleach I started Blue exorcist it's a lot shorter then bleach and should be hopefully finished by the end of this week or next week.

PRO Member

Been awhile since I earned my last platinum but todays a great day to say I earned my first ps4 platinum and it's until dawn which in my opinion is a great game for horror fans it does everything just right. I been playing destiny and Pay day 2 crimewave online with mates and other then that just working I intend to start this game next and yes thats means I gotta go back to the ps3 but I was one of the many people that signed the petition on facebook to get this so no way am I not gonna play it..and anyway it's my fav game series so I'm sure most of my friends already know whats next right?

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the recent !

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plat!
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the recent !
    Thanx guys!
    So I went back to dynasty warriors 8 xl while playing yakuza 5 that way i dont have to change conmsoles over all the time

.Hope you all enjoy the ps4 platinum banner look bbear has outdone himself this time

Banned

Congrats for new plat!

PRO Member

Still going strong but haven't got a plat in awhile still playing destiny and yakuza 5 but also smaching out the division and jojo's bizarre adventure all star battle. Also more new trophy dics were made by bbear while I was away.

PRO Member

This game would have been a lot better if i didnt have to read anything the fighting was fun but i enjoyed the old ps1 game more then this thankfully the sequel has been upgraded.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122