Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; L.A. Noire Update So I got both "Public Menace and Hollywoodland" in trophys today and have 87/95 cars now as ...

PRO Member

L.A. Noire Update
    So I got both "Public Menace and Hollywoodland" in trophys today and have 87/95 cars now as well as both Traffic and Homicide Cases all at 5 stars. I have still 6 dlc trophys to go for 100% but only 5 regulars more for the platinum hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

PRO Member

L.A. Noire Update

Only gotta 5 star manifest dynasty not sure what went wrong but I only got 4 stars again sure i died once but that was it ...oh well I'll try again tomorrow ...also for 100% I'll have to get the trophy "Bulletproof Windshield" either after I get the platinum or before ..gonna take a break a headache has stopped me for now but hopefully tomorrow this one will be over.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck with L.A Noire mate,no doubt we will see an update of some description soon as you seem to be making great progress but either way,good luck with the plat and 100%

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Platinum check...100% hell no ..that "Bulletproof Windshield" can go to hell I might go back and try again later in the yr or so but for now I ain't wasting my time. Next up is I will be switching between 2 games..Mafia 2 and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
    Last edited by DrJackel666; 09-08-2012 at 11:38 PM.

PRO Member

Weekend Update
    Not much to say just trying to get upto where I was in No More Heroes before the ylod so I can unlock some new trophys , I havent resumed Mafia 2 yet and I got on Dead Island with a mate and got 6 trophys in that..hopefully soon I can update this checklist with positive progress in No More Heroes soon.

PRO Member

No More Heroes Update
    I finally finished my first play through and I quite enjoyed the game alot as I picked up 8 trophys today and I'm at 38/51 at the moment in trophys and I'm gonna try my best to get the platinum in this game. I'm not sure if I will continue this or take a break and clean up Mafia 2 before I start my Bitter play through.
    The last trophy I got today was...

[top]This is the Heroes' Paradise!
    Defeated "Henry" for the True Ending

No Game No Life

Congrats on the latest plats dude I am still working on your banners, hopefully I'll be able to give it to you around this week

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Congrats on the L.A Noire plat mate, i knew it was only a matter of time, well done. And best of luck with No More Heroes too. You seem to be making great progress yet again

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

No More Heroes Update
    Started my bitter play through and got to Rank 5 so only 4 more Rank fights and I'll have the Bitter play through done. it's not as hard as I thought it would be but then again having a Tsubaki Mark III as your katana makes life much easier from the get go.Only one new trophy earned today...

[top]Sylvia's cards are super rare, you know?
    Collected half of all Trading Cards

PRO Member

Finished Bitter Play through and apart from Bad Girl and Henry's instant kills I did it quite easy..only very sweet and a few other story mode trophys to go then the score attacks after that. The platinum is getting closer and sure I could have picked the ending and saved myself the hassle of the fight against Henry but seriously where would the fun be in that. During my very sweet play through I will try and clean up the rest of the story mode trophys including S ranks in each stage so I sure hope it all works out as I stand at 41/51 right now.

[top]Sweeter than you thought? Just like Sylvia!
    Completed the game on "BITTER" difficulty

PRO Member

Mafia II Update

I took a break from No more Heroes seeing I didnt feel like seeing the same ending over once again and cleaned up a few trophys to move closer to my platinum I also even found 79/159 wanted posters while I was at it so the torture is almost over.. I wont be playing the dlcs as of yet or not sure ifI even will. If i dont play the dlc's then I'm only 3 trophys away from my platinum. Last trophy I got today was..

[top]One Careful Owner
    Keep any vehicle at 30 mph or over for 5 or more minutes.

PRO Member

I finished this off today and so once I finish the story mode again seeing I have got addicted to this game again I will go back to No More Heroes. I'm not sure what will be next after them though..I have to go back and grind more in bot Dynasty Warriors 7 and Final Fantasy Xiii so maybe one of them.

Well done on No More Heroes man, you seem to be making good progress yet again. Are the remaining trophies left difficult to acquire ? And congrats on your new plat aswell man, well done once again. Keep up the great work

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Maffia II plat man. You're the second person I've noticed who earned it today/yesterday.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Decided against Jimmys Vendetta but is playing Joe's DLC so not done with Mafia 2 yet so I'll get what trophys I can in that one for now then go back to No More Heroes ...after that..still deciding on that might start Max Payne 3 or return to either FF XIII, DW 7 or Transformers War for Cybertron.

Trophies soon.

A little late but congrats on Mafia II plat.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    A little late but congrats on Mafia II plat.
    As they say better late then never!

Cleaned up all of Joe's Adventures dlc trophys and still atm not interested in Jimmy's Vendetta ..so now I'm going back to try and clean up No More Heroes and get that platinum.

Random Access Memories

Congrats on Mafia II , DrJackel!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Synthwave <3

Congrats on ing Mafia II! That's a fun game I've been meaning to get back to especially after LA Noire.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

I was glad to get this one seeing I enjoyed the game alot...nothing to tough about it alil time consuming but it took me only 35hrs so thats not bad. Still not sure what I'll go to next is anyone still playing Tranformers War for Cybertron still if so I might need a co op partner for it if I decide on that one. Hell I might even go tear up the gangs of steel port with the saints...I have so many games to choose from..but you'll all know by my next update anyway.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast