Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the new plat mate, well done and glad you got there in the end. I do think you ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat mate, well done and glad you got there in the end. I do think you should get to Enslaved as it is a great game but good luck to you for your next plat which ever you may pick

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

Congrats on plat #35, DrJackel! Looks like we're tied up right now! Glad you enjoyed Transformers. I need to check that out sometime!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on the Transformers !
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Transformers plat man
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate, well done and glad you got there in the end. I do think you should get to Enslaved as it is a great game but good luck to you for your next plat which ever you may pick
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on plat #35, DrJackel! Looks like we're tied up right now! Glad you enjoyed Transformers. I need to check that out sometime!
    Thanx Guys it was a platinum I was glad to obtain.
    Prototype 2 Update Day 1
    So far so good 17/44 trophys at the moment and I just went over to the green zone..I was abit on the fence with this one seeing your not Mercer but Heller's one badass who can kick ass and take names. I sure hope I can get to the third location or even better finish my first playthrough tomorrow..we will just have to wait and see.

Last Trophy Obtained in Day 1

Lair to REST

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Transformers man! Good luck with Prototype 2, think I might pick that up after trying the first one.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Transformers man! Good luck with Prototype 2, think I might pick that up after trying the first one.
    Thanx man ...it's not a bad game so far but I'm annoyed seeing they made Alex more of a badass in this game and his not the playable character..but Hellers not bad so far.
    Prototype 2 Update Day 2

22/44 now so halfway the games going along well the weekend didnt had to spend time with my wife and got only an hr in but 5 trophys in an hr aint bad I guess..hopefully when I get back from seeing the new Resident Evil movie tomorrow I should get back into it..wish me luck on that.
    Progress in collectibles
    Black boxes: 23/45
    Field Ops: 12/28
    Lairs: 3/9

Last Trophy Obtained in Day 2

Over-Equipped

PRO Member

Prototype 2 Update Day 3
    26/44 now still didnt get many hrs in seeing I went and saw Resident Evil Retribution yesterday..but I finished the Green Zone and only have the Red Zone to go hopefully I can finish this after work depending on what time I finish.

Progress in collectibles
    Black boxes: 27/45
    Field Ops: 15/28
    Lairs: 5/9

Last Trophy Obtained in Day 3

Something to Live For

Last edited by DrJackel666; 09-26-2012 at 09:37 AM.

PRO Member

Prototype 2 Update Day 4
    36/44 only 8 to go now the games alot of fun new powers and upgrades makes it more kickass I should have first playthrough finished tomorrow seeing tomorrows my day off work..got all the collectables today only 3 Blacknet dossiers to go and the rest is all story.

Last Trophy Obtained in Day 4

Road Rage

Congrats on your progress with Prototype 2 man, no doubt we will see another plat in here soon so good luck with that . And what did you think of Resident Evil? Any good or just pants? Ive seen all the others so naturally i'm going to watch this sooner or later.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I love it man it was well done for once the ending though might be over the top but I'll leave that for you.

Prototype 2 Update Day 5
    First play through done and 41/44 trophys obtained just got hard and finish leveling Heller up to go before I get the platinum the ending was a let done though if you ask me..but still the game was alot of fun and I wont let the ending ruin how much fun I had.

Last Trophy Obtained in Day 5

Murder your Maker

PRO Member

Almost there! Nice progress on Prototype 2! I am looking forward to playing those games as they looked really good.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

#36 Platinum Trophy
    Yep I got it just then now I'm gonna take a break from the Ps3 and go play Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations on my 3ds xl for a change then when I return I'll finally start Yakuza Dead Souls..it's unlike the other Yakuza games but surely it cant be that bad can it..Also my copy of One Piece Pirate Warriors arrived so I hope to play that soon but with so many games I own and others coming out soon it's so god damn hard..Also big thanx to Raven once more for the new Plat Banner..Awesome work as always man.

No Game No Life

Congrats on the new plats man

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum, dont think the game was as good as the first. I was thinking of getting Yakuza Dead Souls as it seems really cheap but having never played a Yakuza game im abit unsure good luck with whatever you choose next

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Congrats on the new plats man
    Thanx man and thanx for the surprise in my email just then..man that was fast lol

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum, dont think the game was as good as the first. I was thinking of getting Yakuza Dead Souls as it seems really cheap but having never played a Yakuza game im abit unsure good luck with whatever you choose next
    Start a Yakuza 3 or 4 they are more like what the real Yakuza games are like..also thanx

Now as for that surpise I was talking about from Raven it's this ...talk about fast I only sent him the details 10mins agao heh.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Prototype 2 plat dude

Congrats on the Prototype 2 plat mate, well done. What have you got lined up next?

PRO Member

Congrats on Prototype 2 jackel!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

After the release of both Sonic Adventure 2 and Nights I decided to finally resume Sonic Adventure..I so love this game I remember playing this back on the dreamcast years ago and enjoying it I don't think I'll go for 100% in this due to the pointless grinding I could have thought of more fun trophys in this game then they put in it so what ever I get during my playthrough until the super sonic final showdown..is all I care about.

Latest Trophy

Knuckles the Echidna

PRO Member

Oh man. I really want to pick that up as I have the first one as well. really need to get back to it too...

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

So I finished the game and man I love that final showdown it has to be one of the best final boss battles in a Sonic game yet..however Big was once again frustrating but I pulled through. I could have decided better throphys then what Sega did hell you don't even get one for beating the final showdown talk about lame..might be playing Yakuza Dead Souls next I'm in the mood for slaughting some zombies.
    Latest Trophy

Super Sonic

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast