Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice work on Sonic Adventure. I really need to get back to that one!...

PRO Member

Nice work on Sonic Adventure. I really need to get back to that one!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Started Yakuza Dead Souls today..I have mixed emotions about this game so far I like the returning characters and actually having Majima as a playable character but the whole aiming system in this game is so annoying some times I'll bring my gun up to aim at a zombie and instead it'll aim at the wall leaving me open..I was like wtf...however only upto chapter 3 in Akiyama;s story so still too early to judge the game just yet at the moment I onloy have 3/49 trophys.

Last Trophy Earned

Mission Completed

PRO Member

Making nice progress on Yakuza: Dead souls man. Can't wait to see what you think!
    *goes to read about Yakuza games*

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice list. I have a quick question. I didn't much care for prototype, but I've heard a lot of good things about prototype 2. I know there is a new character. Did it improve over the first or is it more of the same
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Nice list. I have a quick question. I didn't much care for prototype, but I've heard a lot of good things about prototype 2. I know there is a new character. Did it improve over the first or is it more of the same
    The game seemed to improve seeing you also play black watch missions as well ..like I said I loved the game but the ending left me saying wtf is that it..gameplay though I enjoyed it alot.
    Yakuza Dead Souls
    Day 2 of dead souls and I can finally do sub stories they seem to be just missions where you go save others still trapped in the quarantine zone however with skills being unlocked the aiming system is getting alot better he now can shot two ways at once meaning I don't get ambushed as much..and with new mutants and zombies showing up as I progress the game is getting alot more fun but still too early to decide if I like it or not.
    Latest Trophy Earned

My First Mod

PRO Member

It's my first time looking at your checklist and I like both the layout and the collection. What I like the most is that you hate critics more than I do, as you said in your Last Rebellion Platinum. IGN and many other gaming critics claim to love Japanese games but then hate them once they get them yet rate Madden high because Madden ads pay their summer bills. Hypocrites. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    It's my first time looking at your checklist and I like both the layout and the collection. What I like the most is that you hate critics more than I do, as you said in your Last Rebellion Platinum. IGN and many other gaming critics claim to love Japanese games but then hate them once they get them yet rate Madden high because Madden ads pay their summer bills. Hypocrites. Anyway, keep up the good work!
    I hear ya and thank you for dropping by !

Day 3 and finished Part 1 finally the final boss for part 1 was like an oversized licker from the RE movies very lame if you ask me...I finished all of Akiyama's sub stories and got his ultimate twin pistols instructions unlocked but I havent seen a platinum plate yet and I need 3 of them to make the Elise. Oh well onto Majima finally I get to play as Kiryu's psycho loving friendly rival..sure hope I enjoy his story.
    Latest Trophy Earned

Part 1 Complete

PRO Member

Day 3-5 I got to Majima's story line and his the perfect guy to take on zombies with he don't run or hide he takes them on face to face no matter the size. however day 4 and 5 no progress due to OT at work and just tired after it I hopefully will resume it tomorrow or friday for sure on day 7 seeing I have friday off.
    Latest Trophy Earned

Substory 20

PRO Member

Lost count of the days I'm upto after being sick but I got a Massive update today..finished Majima's substories and his main story which was awesome however he is bying for time after dropping his guard he has had a fatal accident and anytime soon it could be all over for him. Seduced my first hostess then took her in and kicked ass with their midded weapons that came in the desetsu pack. Also reached two specific milestones while playing this game such as.

Getting Some Action

Part II Complete

Onto Ryuji Goda now his transforming hand gatling gun kick's ass but the zombies get tougher and the mutants get stronger. However a yakuza runs from no man or demon especially a Dragon of Kansai.

PRO Member

Nice progress on Yakuza Dead Souls, DrJackel!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Serious update today my ps3 died either from the new update or resident evil 6 ..lol it works but as a dvd player..so gotta go exchange it for another new system at ebgames after the owner said he would do it for me so I dont have to deal with the playstation staff again but he blames RE 6 for the problem, damn guess these new games are too much for the ps3 nowadays. as for Yakuza my progress was going well until that happened but oh well best it happened now under warranty then not I guess. I'll pickup my new ps3 tomorrow and then get back into it I hope.

Latest Trophy Earned

Steamed Vegetable

PRO Member

I read about that....sorry to hear about your PS3 man. Hope they will accommodate you and will replace your old one.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Great job on the CL. I like the plat layouts for each game, really unique.

I had Sega Saturn when I was younger as well, what a solid system!

Let me know if you need any help/boost with KZ2, be glad to help.

Awesome job, keep it up

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Ur case with ur PS3 is wtf really how can b that even possible SONY is a shame if they dont fix ur problem

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Serious update today my ps3 died either from the new update or resident evil 6 ..lol it works but as a dvd player..so gotta go exchange it for another new system at ebgames after the owner said he would do it for me so I dont have to deal with the playstation staff again but he blames RE 6 for the problem, damn guess these new games are too much for the ps3 nowadays. as for Yakuza my progress was going well until that happened but oh well best it happened now under warranty then not I guess. I'll pickup my new ps3 tomorrow and then get back into it I hope.

Latest Trophy Earned

Steamed Vegetable
    That is bad news mate, I'm sorry to hear that. But like you say, better now while under warranty. I hope the transaction for your new Ps3 goes smooth and you get back to gaming fast, we don't want you getting the shakes now do we lol.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

So after that lil bad news freak accident I'm back into it and I finally finished Goda's story now it's time to play as the Yakuza legend himself the dragon of dojima Kazuma Kiryu. What a badass he is taking the zombies on bare handed, sure hope to gain more progress tomorrow and even though Kiryu has 30 levels on his manhole mission atleast it's 1-30 non stop unlike the others where they had for exsample Goda had to get to 15 for his first mission then stop see kine then go back and start at 1 to get to 25.. man that took ages. Anyway glad to be gaming again.

Latest Trophy Earned

Part III Complete

PRO Member

The end of the first playthrough is near I finished Kiryu's part and now am into the Final part "The End" I will miss a few trophys it seems do to not chatting up hostesses as Akiyama but thats ok I'll do that in my Extra Hard playthrough some time later..like all Yakuza games that ultimate boss battle is back and lets just say this unlike trophy guides that say take him on in preminum adventure mode when your all maxed out I like a challenge and on my second go I owned his sorry ass ..yet again Amon drops for the 5th time (would be 6th if we got the samurai yakuza title) and so now back to the story and the final part to finish this off..like the other 2 games I'll come back and try and platinum this game later.
    Latest Trophy Earned

Amon's Vanquisher

PRO Member

Glad to hear you got it situated and congrats on your recent progress in Yakuza: Dead Souls!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

33/49
    Well I finished this last night and have to say I enjoyed this more then I thought I would ..at first I was like wtf have they done to my fav series and only brought it cause it was a Yakuza title but now I have to say the game was alot of fun especially after I beat Amon and had the power of a destructive satelite weapon in my hand heh..I'll keep cleaning up what trophys I missed when I can but I have no intention of starting it again yet as I have to play Yakuza 3 and 4 once again first. Time to go after my next platinum and the lucky game is...

Latest Trophy Earned

Thanks for Playing !

PRO Member

12/39
    This game is bringing back fond memories I remember playing this back on the ps2 and getting 100% sure hope I can do that on this version also seeing there's a nice shiny platinum there waiting for me this time. So far so good when I start tomorrow I'll be upto Fire Canyon.
    Orbs - 550/2000
    Cells - 34/101
    Scouts
    - 35/112

Latest Trophy Earned

Pop Goes The Lurker

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast