Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

DrJackel666's Path To Destruction!

This is a discussion on DrJackel666's Path To Destruction! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by themute88orl Very nice collection. How do you get such big pics for your trophies? If you go ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Very nice collection. How do you get such big pics for your trophies?
    If you go to your trophys in your profile on here and click on them again you'll get the bigger version of the icon.

PRO Member

I added a new goal to aim for at the end of the year seeing that I'm watching one piece dubbed all over again and going quite well upto episode 82 already..I doubt I'll make my anime goal so I threw a new challenging goal in and am hoping to have 3000 by the end of the year so with 2832 down that leaves only 168 to go...not sure how it will go but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    If you go to your trophys in your profile on here and click on them again you'll get the bigger version of the icon.
    Yes... your are right. Thanks. Oh, and good luck with your goal. You better start pumping those out.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I added a new goal to aim for at the end of the year seeing that I'm watching one piece dubbed all over again and going quite well upto episode 82 already..I doubt I'll make my anime goal so I threw a new challenging goal in and am hoping to have 3000 by the end of the year so with 2832 down that leaves only 168 to go...not sure how it will go but I'm gonna give it my best shot.
    Best of luck with your goal mate. I know your a top hunter and I'm sure you will do it no problem, I have faith in ya

And thanks for this aswell, I never knew that and I always wondered how everyone did it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I added a new goal to aim...so I threw a new challenging goal in and am hoping to have 3000 by the end of the year
    Awesome goal Keep it up, you should have that challenge complete in no time

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

I only just noticed but thanx alot for 2000 views fellow gamers it shows I aint just doing this for me..anyway JBHI FI finally opened in my town this week and I havent done this before but I thought I would for once share my latest purchase.

Once again thanx for your support!!

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the 2,000 views my friend! Enjoy your new game! If you ever make a review for your new game don't score it over 9,000.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the 2000 views mark mate, well done. It just shows how good your cl is and it will only keep getting higher.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

14/60
    First of all I started this today seeing the farming for coins and kills was starting to bore me in OP seriously you get the same coin so many times I just wanna . So I took a break and started something new I have to say I don't like how they changed some of the fighters actions but I guess in time I'll get use to them again.

34/37
    Main Log check, Another Log check, Coins and Kills...not even close... why do games do this I wanna platinum this but getting the same coins I already have is starting to really tick me off I hope I can stick with it though but we'll just have to wait and see..now on a good note...

Latest Milestone

Pirate Empress Boa Hancock
    2850/

PRO Member

Good luck with those coins. I'm sure you'll get it

Nice progress DrJackel!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Not much to update apart from only 9 coins to go but hell if I know how this works I'm so getting sick of getting the same coins over and over again but as long as I keep getting new coins that platinum will be mine but when hell if I know..however I got a new game today now I dont know what to play next with AC3, WWE 13 and now Hitman Absolution just to name a few..maybe I need to stop buying games for awhile..or at least until ZOE HD comes out.

> Restart Button <

Well enjoy AC3, I have so far and let me know how Hitman is. It looks good from what I've seen.

Stop buying so many games

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Heard some mixed reviews about Hitman, but I'm sure it should turn out to be a decent game.

Good luck with the coin hunt

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

-i- love myself.

Good luck with One Piece! And enjoy Hitman, look's like a great game!

PRO Member

Good luck with finishing One Piece and have fun with Hitman!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Galaxy beauty pirate

Seems you almost got all the coins for OP. Hopefully we can still play this game sometime. I haven't even looked at the coins yet..
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

You're slowly getting closer to the One Piece: Pirate Warriors' Platinum trophy! Never give up and keep on going, trust me. The feeling when the Platinum trophy popped up for me on the screen when I finished the scream was just out of this world. I even shouted and almost woke up the entire house middle of the night.

I hope the random system in the game will be kinder to you than it was to me. I even got that Alvida's mark, which is supposed to be Extremely rare like 5 times before I got the last coin I needed which was Robin's Mark (NEW). >_>

Also if you have the EU version of the game and need a quick friend coin, let me know. I'll gladly do a\some episodes with you. =)

Good luck on your future Platinums and hope the list will become more spectacular and awesome coming trophies!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Well enjoy AC3, I have so far and let me know how Hitman is. It looks good from what I've seen.

Stop buying so many games
    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Heard some mixed reviews about Hitman, but I'm sure it should turn out to be a decent game.

Good luck with the coin hunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Good luck with One Piece! And enjoy Hitman, look's like a great game!
    Thanx guys and yea I should stop but I'm addicted but then again I aint moving onto ps4 so I have all the time in the world to play my ps3 games heh..unless yakuza 6-7 goes to ps4 however the creator said that the games are at there best on ps3 and he may just end that series on ps3..we'll wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Good luck with finishing One Piece and have fun with Hitman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Seems you almost got all the coins for OP. Hopefully we can still play this game sometime. I haven't even looked at the coins yet..
    Hell I'll still help ya just hit me up when you get online but level your characters out alil in another logs seeing some coins have to be earned on hard.

Quote Originally Posted by JonOrtega View Post
    You're slowly getting closer to the One Piece: Pirate Warriors' Platinum trophy! Never give up and keep on going, trust me. The feeling when the Platinum trophy popped up for me on the screen when I finished the scream was just out of this world. I even shouted and almost woke up the entire house middle of the night.

I hope the random system in the game will be kinder to you than it was to me. I even got that Alvida's mark, which is supposed to be Extremely rare like 5 times before I got the last coin I needed which was Robin's Mark (NEW). >_>

Also if you have the EU version of the game and need a quick friend coin, let me know. I'll gladly do a\some episodes with you. =)

Good luck on your future Platinums and hope the list will become more spectacular and awesome coming trophies!
    Sure I'll help ya just send me a friend request saying OP.

PRO Member

Firsy update is a new goal I changed the anime watched to anime titles seeing I'm stuck in OP heaven with the game and the anime theres no way I'll reach the watched goal so I changed it too titles owned now I may already have over 2000 however I will go by what the site says in the link below my sig..I hope to own over 2000 by the end of of the year so thats my new anime goal.

35/37
    Now I didn't wanna post anything on OP until I reached that platinum but seeing I'm now 4 coins away and I finally got the kills grinding trophy so hopefully this will be my last progress update on OP and the next one will surely be the Platinum I so desperately strive for.
    Latest Trophy Earned

"100,000 vs 10"

-i- love myself.

You almost have that , Jackel! Good luck finding them 4 coins!

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast