Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Master Undrey's Trophy Dojo

This is a discussion on Master Undrey's Trophy Dojo within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; In2 Great job! About the Master: I am a huge fan of 3D platformer games and a pro wrestling. I've ...

Retired

Master Cooper's Trophy Dojo

In2 Great job!

About the Master:
    I am a huge fan of 3D platformer games and a pro wrestling. I've been a gamer for years now. I do not exactly remember my first game, it was probably a Tanks game or some Atari game (I was a late adopter though), then got a PS1 and played the Crash Bandicoot games and other small and overlooked games, then when I got a PS2, I started playing more, not too much though, but when I got a PS3, I transitioned into a different level of gaming, now I game every couple of days and now that my English is good enough (my English was terrible back then), I went onto gaming site and starting reading gaming news, and I stumbled along this site, so I decided to join.

Quick Access
    Platinum Games

Sly 1

Sly 2

Sly 3

Movie - Depends on the movie, Action, Adventure, comedy etc.
    Games - Stealth, Platforming, Arcade, Free-roam/Sandbox Games
    Worst Trophies - Grinding trophies, Online trophies, Some Collectible trophies.
    'Art':

Toggle Spoiler

Get 2 platinum trophies in a row Get 500 bronze trophies in total
    Get 250 silver trophies in total Get 50 gold trophies in total
    Get 75 gold trophies in total - 21st December 2011 Get 500 trophies in total - 5th June 2011
    Get 750 trophies - 7th October 2011 Get 1000 trophies
    Get to level 15 Get to Level 13 - 20th December 2011
    Get 10 Platinums Get 15 Platinum Trophies - 21st December 2011
    Get 20 Platinum Trophies - 18 June 2012 Get all goals done - 12/13

First Trophy Obtained

Recycler - Resistance 2
    18 February 2010

250th Trophy

Snappy Dresser - LittleBIGPlanet 2
    28 January 2011

500th Trophy

Dr. Frankenstein - LittleBIGPlanet
    5 June 2011

500th Bronze and 750th Trophy

Shiner - God of War II
    7 October 2011

666th Bronze Trophy

Get Off My Cloud - inFAMOUS
    3 February 2012

666th Trophy

Virtual Survivor - Little Big Planet
    31 August 2011

Most
    Recent Trophy
    (Non Platinum)

Life Support - Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
    23 June 2012

First Platinum

PLATINUM - WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010
    26 April 2010

Most Recent Platinum

Platinum- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    18 June 2012

Toggle Spoiler

Best Month Trophy Wise
    January 2011

Brown: Opinion on game.
    Red: Platinum Difficulty.
    WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010

Date Earned: April 26th 2010

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 3/10

Last trophy before platinum:

This game is fun, but just like the previous 3 WWE games, it gets easily repetitive, the Road to WrestleMania stories are good but over the top, it's the first WWE game with trophies and my first platinum trophy. The platinum trophy is really easy. It can be done in 3 days or less, pretty much the easiest of the Smackdown vs Raw games.

The Sly Collection
    Sly Cooper & the Thievius Raccoonus

Date Earned: Dec. 25th 2010

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 2/10

Helluva game, it's just like the classic Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1. If you get hit once, you die, but if you die several times, you get a horse shoe (you can collect them), while you have the horse shoe and get hit, you lose the horse shoe but you don't die. There are lives too. It has that arcade feel because of the music. The platinum for this game is really easy, one of the easiest platinums on my list. All you need to do is break all clue bottles and find every vault which is very easy.

Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Date Earned: Jan 24th 2011

Game Rating:

This game for me was entirely different than the first game. It's open world, there are health bar, you can buy gadgets, and most importantly, you can play as your teammates Bentley the Turtle and Murray the Hippo. Story-wise this is the best Sly Cooper. This game is as easy as the previous game, all you basically have to do is to complete the game, collect 30 bottles and buy some power-ups.

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

Date Earned: Feb. 20th 2011

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 4/10

This game is sorta the same as Sly 2, but there are more characters, and many different minigames, story might not be as nail-biting as Sly 2, but it is a lot of fun. This game is definitely the hardest out of the three. Mainly due to the Master Thief challenges, which aren't that hard anyway.

Personally (and obviously) this collection is my favourite one. I loved reliving this trilogy, and my face lit up when I saw that after finishing the trilogy there is a Sly 4 trailer. In my opinion, Sly Cooper is 1, Ratchet and Clank is 2 and Jak and Daxter is 3. One of the easiest collections, the challenges in Sly 3 might be a slight annoyance, but nothing too hard.

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Date Earned: Feb. 25th 2011

Game Rating:

I was expecting so much more from this game, but I was left disappointed, still any old school wrestling fans should pick this up to relive classic matches. This game is very easy to platinum, some matches might give you a little difficulty though.

Little Big Planet 2

Date Earned: March 31st 2011

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 7/10

I just picked this game randomly, at first I was disappointed, but when I sunk my teeth into it, I loved every aspect of this game, the gameplay, the short but awesome story mode, the hilarious community levels, all in just one game. This platinum wasn't a walk in the park, but it wasn't the hardest platinum ever, acing the levels was the only real issue here, finding the bubbles sometimes depended on luck.

Burnout Paradise

Date Earned: March 31st 2011

Game Rating:

I love this game from the get-go, I have just played one Burnout game in the past and it was Burnout Legends for the PSP, this is so much better and just crashing was entertaining for me. Really, really easy trophies here. Only one will give you trouble and it's the 'Meetup in Wildcat's' trophy, that's based on if the other players are trolls or not. You also need a PS Eye camera to platinum this game.

WWE All Stars

Date Earned: April 9th 2011

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty:4/10

So the past couple of years, wrestling games have turned from arcade-esque gameplay to simulation, I'm not a fan of simulation games. This game brought back the arcade roots of the series and also with an over the top experience. Not the easiest WWE game to plat, it will take a little bit of time to defeat the entire roster a couple of times with various wrestlers. And if you can boost, the online trophies shouldn't be a problem.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Date Earned: April 22nd 2011

Game Rating:

IMO this is one of the best Ratchet and Clank games, it was just epic in all ways. The story, the gameplay, the replay value, the graphics, everything. Not that hard, the collectibles are a bit tricky though, and the time puzzles are also tricky, but very, very awesome.

Little Big Planet

Date Earned: June 29th 2011

Game Rating:

Not as amazing as the second game, but still, this was the start of a great genre, 'Play. Create. Share.'. It also had some great levels, but some not so great levels too. People tend to say this is much harder than LBP2, but I don't think so, it is harder, but not that harder. Acing the levels and getting hearts were the only issue.

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011

Date Earned: July 10th 2011

Game Rating:

The big thing in this game is the weapon physics, and the new Universe mode. I used to like this game a lot, but after hours, and hours, and hours of grinding, I lost my taste for the game. Really easy, the one huge pain in the buttocks was 'Man of 1004 Holds' where you had to execute 1004 finishers and signatures in total, but this was glitches, so I had to do it all in one match.

Toy
    Story 3

Date Earned: August 25th 2011

Game Rating:

I know what you're thinking when you see this game 'What a trophy whore!', but I really actually liked this game and was always a huge fan of Toy Story, this isn't just some random terrible game, it's actually good. The only things that gave me trouble in this game were the Toy Capsules, which are collectibles scattered throughout the world, you had to find each and everyone of them. The story collectibles also weren't easy to spot either.

God of War

Date Earned: October 2nd 2011

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 6/10

At first, I bought this game (along with the game below) on a whim, I disliked it at first, but months later I came back to it and loved every second of it. It has some spark to it that the sequel just didn't have. To be honest, this wasn't easy, the collectibles were a pain without a guide, and the challenges made me wanna rip my hair out (you can't even quit the game, you'd have to restart from the beginning). Sometimes you just get lucky and complete a challenge mistakenly, that's always a good thing.

God of War II

Date Earned: November 3rd 2011

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 5/10

The graphics are really great for a PS2 game, but it lost something that made me like the original game so much, I can't pinpoint what it is though. But this is still a very stellar game with great writing and storyline. Just like the prequel, collectibles aren't easy without a guide, and this time there are even more collectibles. Now you can finally save between separate challenges, but the challenges were harder for me. Still, being able to leave and try it again a week or two later is always a good thing.

Date Earned: Dec 21st 2011

Game Rating:

'Bigger, badder, better' was the slogan for this game. This game was much better than the previous games, and is a step in the right direction, but there's still a long way to go. This game is also the final game to feature the 'Road to WrestleMania' campaign mode. Really easy, much better than the prequel. I can't recall any trophy that gave me trouble.

inFAMOUS 2

Date Earned: February 2nd 2012

Game Rating:

Last trophy obtained:

IMO one of the most underrated games of 2011, very great game and one of my favourite sandbox games ever. Much better than the original for me, the graphics were top notch, there was UGC (User Generated Content), so people can actually create their own levels, and the story is much easier to comprehend here. Much easier than the original, there's a powerup that can make you detect the closest blast shard, even if you are very far away. Also helped that the game looked and felt much better.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Date Earned: February 10th 2012

Game Rating:

Last trophy obtained:

I remember very little of what I played on this game on the PS2, but playing it on the PS3 was a blast, the graphics were not as great as the two sequels, but still pretty awesome for an early PS2 game. I kinda wish there are more games like this now. Not hard at all, the Precursor Orbs might give you trouble in certain areas, but other than that it's really easy.

Date Earned: March 23rd 2012

Game Rating:

Last trophy obtained:

Like some other games above, I was disappointed with this game at first, but a couple of months late I came back to it and loved it. This is much darker than the sequel and also has a great story. This was really annoying with the Blast Shards, I didn't use a guide, because I was finished with the game and have already gotten most of the shards. My last shards were in the docks. Definitely harder than the second one.

Date Earned: April 23rd 2012

Game Rating:

Last trophy obtained:

This is one of the best looking port I've seen. The writing isn't as awesome as the PS2&3 games, but still are pretty great, and the scope of the game isn't huge either, but that's expected from a PSP game. The collectibles and challenges were the hard parts here as well, challenges sometimes just depended on luck.

Date Earned: June 16th 2012

Game Rating:

Last trophy obtained:

This blew me away, I never expected a game with the depth, graphics, gameplay and story of Uncharted on a portable. I always keep coming back to this game when I get bored. Easy game to be honest, some parts of my Crushing walkthrough gave me a little bit of trouble, but it's not as hard as the PS3 games. The bounties however were a pain since I don't have access to Near.

Date Earned: July 12th 2012

Game Rating:

Last trophy obtained:

This is one of my all time favourite games, I loved every single thing about the game, and IMO the multiplayer is the best in the series, you should totally get this This wasn't that hard, Crushing was difficult at certain parts, but nothing too difficult, the treasures are easier to find than in the first game since you're told in which chapters you're missing treasures in, and the platforming is simply less frustrating.

Date Earned: June 27th 2012

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 2/10

Last trophy obtained:

I liked this game, not as much as A Crack in Time but still, it was a great game, I don't understand the flock that it gets for trying something new with the series. This was very easy, I got the platinum in 4 days, as long as you have another controller and go into an online lobby, you won't have any trouble with this game.

Dead Nation

Game Rating:

Last trophy obtained:

I got this game off the PS Store Freebie Giveaway back in 2011, I had heard very little of it and had very low expectation, at first, I liked this game, not that much, but I did like it, then I started to hate it, then one day I decided to go back to it and now it is one of my favourite PSN games, I really hope Housemarque release a much deserved sequel to this game. This was really much harder to me than everyone says it is, I had a very hard time playing single player on one of the harder difficulties, but thanks to bnecker717. The collectibles were hard, but thanks to YouTube and other trophy sites (and this one), I got the platinum.

[BOX]
    Jak II
    [CENTER]

Game Rating:

Game Difficulty: 8/10

Last trophy obtained:

[TABLE="class: grid"]
    Last edited by Undrey; 04-05-2013 at 10:26 AM.

2011 Member of the Year

Glad to see you brought the checklist back, Undrey.
    It's looking great once again

Notorious K.I.D.

Awww, you were able to save the banner. Keep up the epic hunting man, glad to see this checklist coming back.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Glad to see you brought the checklist back, Undrey.
    It's looking great once again
    Thanks from the compliment

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Awww, you were able to save the banner. Keep up the epic hunting man, glad to see this checklist coming back.
    Ofcourse I would save it , and thanks .

---------

Finally 100%'d LBP! Now, When I get enough money, I'll 100% LBP 2

Retired

I'm currently going towards Dead Nation, since I have to replay GOW II completely for feathers, I guess plat#14 is Dead Nation, which is bitchy hard!

Currently level 3 on Grim, and it is so hard

Lvl 5 - Silver

nice thread
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by saumiyan View Post
    nice thread
    Thanks , Nice collection! was Dead Nation easy for you?

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    I'm currently going towards Dead Nation, since I have to replay GOW II completely for feathers, I guess plat#14 is Dead Nation, which is bitchy hard!

Currently level 3 on Grim, and it is so hard
    Good luck with Dead Nation. The Harbor level loot boxes have glitched on me. I followed the guide and still the best I can get is 97%, and thats using only melee so I don't blow up any cars. Sadly, I have given up on that game.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Retired

Good luck with Dead Nation. The Harbor level loot boxes have glitched on me. I followed the guide and still the best I can get is 97%, and thats using only melee so I don't blow up any cars. Sadly, I have given up on that game.
    Actually, I'm done with the loot thanks to Gamelord2007, now I'm trying to finish Grim both on Single Player and Online, whichever finishes first, but online is certainly more fun.

About the glitch thing, that isn't a glitch, happened to us many, MANY times, we just retried many times to get it, and I think one of us watched a video, so watch a video.

Lvl 9 - Gold

good lucky on ea sports active 2 i herd that one hell of a plat

Retired

Yup, Run, Bike and Board 1000KM, Like that will ever happen

Lvl 9 - Gold

Galaga is a great PSN game, and it is pretty easy to 100%. Nice list.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Retired

Not easy for me , I still have some games to finish then I'll do Ratchet and Clank A4O, Then PSN Games, Then WWE '12, Twisted Metal and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for 2012
    Rayman Origins too, Dunno when it is coming out

--------

Replayed GOW II and finally got all feathers! Now I only need the Challenges, and after that I do the Arena of Fates

--------

Changed alot of things

Lvl 4 - Silver

waw nice list man
    keep good work

i will visit this list often to see how you are developed

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    waw nice list man
    keep good work

i will visit this list often to see how you are developed
    Thanks! You know I live close to you, in a country near to your's.

Hint: Two Seas

I'll check out your checklist right now.

NSFW

Not to be rude, but the titles in the "100% PSN games" section is really hard to read with that shade of yellow.

Other than that, this is an awesome checklist.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Retired

Added awesome new banner by In2, and because kid420247 worked hard to make my previous one, I will not delete it, I kept it in the checklist

-------

Earned my 800th trophy, Buddy System - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Notorious K.I.D.

Loving the checklist man. And much appreciated that you kept my previous banner. In2 did a fantastic job on the new one. Keep up the kickass trophy hunting.

PRO Member

Great list. Atleast try to do inFAMOUS. I promise you that Rockhound is not as bad as it seems.

Sig by Bladia

Retired

Loving the checklist man. And much appreciated that you kept my previous banner. In2 did a fantastic job on the new one. Keep up the kickass trophy hunting.
    Thanks! And no prob.

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Great list. Atleast try to do inFAMOUS. I promise you that Rockhound is not as bad as it seems.
    It's not that, I just don't think it's my type of game, I don't like multiple playthroughs or getting hit everywhere I go

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast