Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 105

Kronicles of Kup

This is a discussion on Kronicles of Kup within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; added my 44th plat with Walking Dead and took care of one of my goals for 2012 by obtaining 3000 ...

  1. #61
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    added my 44th plat with Walking Dead and took care of one of my goals for 2012 by obtaining 3000 trophies.


  2. #62
    -i- love myself.
    Qurb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dark Fantasy
    Posts
    3,724
    Reputation
    158

    Congrats on the new and your 3,000 trophy goal!

  3. #63
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Congrats on the new plat and goal.

  4. #64
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Congrats on TWD plat , heard that was an awesome game

    Well done on reaching your goal for 2012!

    So whats next on the list?

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  5. #65
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats on TWD plat , heard that was an awesome game

    Well done on reaching your goal for 2012!

    So whats next on the list?
    Working in a few games at the moment. About to finish up Toy Story 3 and Assassins Creed 2 then noobs k into Borderlands 2 and Dungeon Defenders


  6. #66
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    49

    Great list of plats. Big fan of Demon Souls I see.

    Congrats on reaching ur 3k goal. nicely done.

  7. #67
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Great list of plats. Big fan of Demon Souls I see.

    Congrats on reaching ur 3k goal. nicely done.
    Yup. I have Nero, Hitman and Helyx to thank for the DS.


  8. #68
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on TWD and reaching your goal of 3000 trophies






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  9. #69
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on TWD and reaching your goal of 3000 trophies
    Thanks daft


  10. #70
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on TWD plat mate, it seems to be quite popular around these here parts. And double congrats on reaching your goal too. Thats some awesome work

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  11. #71
    All out of bubblegum.....
    SplatterScoggs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,356
    Reputation
    104

    Grats on the newest plat! Whats going to be number 45?
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot




  12. #72
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on TWD plat mate, it seems to be quite popular around these here parts. And double congrats on reaching your goal too. Thats some awesome work
    Thanks John

    Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Grats on the newest plat! Whats going to be number 45?
    Not sure right now, I have to many games started but the closest one right now to it is Toy Story 3. But I do have AC2 and Blands 2 in the queue that I have been working on. Will see what happens in the next few days


  13. #73
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by paperkup View Post
    Working in a few games at the moment. About to finish up Toy Story 3 and Assassins Creed 2 then noobs k into Borderlands 2 and Dungeon Defenders
    DUNGEON DEFENDERS!!!!!!!!! Right on, right on

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  14. #74
    Trophy Guide Kitten
    Compalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    244

    pffffffffffffffffffffffffft
    K? Thanks

  15. #75
    Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman
    TerminalPhoenix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    42

    Congratulations on The Walking Dead platinum and since it's my first time here I wanted to say you have a strong level of games to your checklist. I appreciate most gamers who have the mental fortitude to platinum Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Great work!

    I've just started Borderlands 2 and it's got more character than the first, which is saying something. If my opinion counts for anything, stick with that one - looks like a blast.

    The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

    Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

    Signature & Avatar

    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw


  16. #76
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    DUNGEON DEFENDERS!!!!!!!!! Right on, right on
    yeah I have Helyx and Hitman to thank for that

    Quote Originally Posted by Compalicious View Post
    pffffffffffffffffffffffffft
    dont be jealous comp

    Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Congratulations on The Walking Dead platinum and since it's my first time here I wanted to say you have a strong level of games to your checklist. I appreciate most gamers who have the mental fortitude to platinum Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Great work!

    I've just started Borderlands 2 and it's got more character than the first, which is saying something. If my opinion counts for anything, stick with that one - looks like a blast.
    Borderlands 2 is definitely a fantastic game. I have to get back to it as I'm about half way done with the trophies.


  17. #77
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    Just added my latest plat with Toy Story 3. And with that plat, it added to my yearly goals and I have met my goal of 45 plats this year. Cant believe i got 15 plats this year alone. But that does it for me this year. I will have my yearly goals for 2013 by the end of next week and theyre not going to be some simple tasks. They will be a tall order for me this next year. So comp, you better keep up


  18. #78
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Awesome work on hitting your goals 45 s is pretty solid!

    15 plats in 1 year is

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  19. #79
    illegal in 9 countries


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ōsutoraria
    Posts
    3,822
    Reputation
    594

    Congrats on meeting your trophy goals for the year PK and good luck snagging the DD Plat.

    I'm expecting to see 75 Plats as the goal next year. I'm gonna pretend I can hit 50 by the end of 2013 myself :cough: :no chance:

    Aim high, crash spectacularly I always say...well, I've never said that in my life, but it'll apply to me this time next year

  20. #80
    in a kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormdrain
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Awesome work on hitting your goals 45 s is pretty solid!

    15 plats in 1 year is
    Thanks User!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on meeting your trophy goals for the year PK and good luck snagging the DD Plat.

    I'm expecting to see 75 Plats as the goal next year. I'm gonna pretend I can hit 50 by the end of 2013 myself :cough: :no chance:

    Aim high, crash spectacularly I always say...well, I've never said that in my life, but it'll apply to me this time next year
    Its a goal to start out with. Whether we crash and burn, we can say that we've tried. Unless its a horrible death, then it's out if the question


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO