Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 345

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet 700++++ keep it going for such an amazing ground breaking game! Blitzball was so badass IMO. ...

  1. #181
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    700++++ keep it going for such an amazing ground breaking game! Blitzball was so badass IMO. Fkng Brother Kyou and Ropp FTW
    Every member on my team was once a Midfielder lol with the exception of Tidus(LF), Wakka(RF) and Nizarut(GL)

    Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Raven I think your fellow PPS members are kissing your checklist dick above me! But cool shit man!
    I always feel like an idiot laughing by myself here when I read your post Pain






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  2. #182
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Checklist Update

    Update
    • New section header logos for Introduction, Statistics, Goals, Trophy Guides, Platinum Collection, Wishlist and Acknowledgement sections.
    • Goals Section has been been updated.
    • DMC 2 trophy guide link is now placed on my Trophy Guide section.
    • Platinum Collection has been updated.
    • Wishlist contents has been redesigned.

    Well I think my checklist is now complete






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  3. #183
    PRO Member
    Trunksu25's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    34

    The completed list looks awesome man!
    Very nicely done!

    Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

    Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!


    My Trophy List
    : Click Here




  4. #184
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Absolutely a definate contender for cl of the year.I know i have said it before but i really do love the FF themed images in here and the quick links section for plats with the images is a great idea.Very well done mate,you should be proud of your achievements and i for one will definately be back here.Keep it up mate,nice one

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  5. #185
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Absolutely fantatsic RaveN! You've got some mad skills with PS for sure.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  6. #186
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Checklist Updates

    Checklist/Trophy Update
    • New Games: Atelier Meruru and Tales of Graces f
    • Added Atelier Meruru, Saints Row 3 and Tales of Graces f on the Currently Playing Section. Tales of Graces f is an awesome game and I've decided that this RPG is going to be my 50th Platinum. Saint's Row 3 is close to the plat but I'm planning on making that game my 51st plat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    The completed list looks awesome man!
    Very nicely done!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Absolutely a definate contender for cl of the year.I know i have said it before but i really do love the FF themed images in here and the quick links section for plats with the images is a great idea.Very well done mate,you should be proud of your achievements and i for one will definately be back here.Keep it up mate,nice one
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Absolutely fantatsic RaveN! You've got some mad skills with PS for sure.
    Sorry guys if I wasn't able to reply quick. I went out of town you see but anyway thanks for dropping by guys






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  7. #187
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    The list is looking awesome RaveN! Good luck with Tales of Grace f/50th platinum.


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  8. #188
    The Stereotype Killer
    Alliren's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia is for lovers.
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    277

    Very nice checklist!
    Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr

  9. #189
    Level 5 Esper
    Frost425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    26

    I like the new banners you have!! I recognize some of them, but not most of them (need to brush up on my FF again ). I haven't played Tales, but SR3 is fantastic Good luck with those plats!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

    Multiplayer/Old PSN


    Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

    My Guides

    Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence





  10. #190
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    73

    You have really nice banners RaveN. Great work, and keep achieving some new platinums



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  11. #191
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Platinum Trophy #50 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss



    This ended up being my 50th plat instead of Tales of Graces lol Well anyway what's done is done. I'll just make Tales of Graces my 51st then.

    For my first Vita platinum, it's a very enjoyable and awesome one. Uncharted: Golden Abyss shows the capabilities that the PS Vita can give like amazing graphics, use of the touch screen and rear touch and motion sensor. The graphics is simply amazing and if there are future Uncharted games for the Vita then I'm sure it will improve more just like how Uncharted 3 looked like. Gameplay is the same as the other Uncharted games. There sure are a lot of puzzles here and most of it uses the touch screen feature. Of course there are treasures that you have to find for certain trophies.

    Things that I didn't quite like though was the close quarter combat. It's very sluggish compared to the other games and the counter move uses the touch screen which makes it more slower for me. Another one is the motion sensor which affects your aiming so I turned it off.

    Trophies, there sure are a lot in here. The trophies aren't very hard but there are trophies which requires you to grind.. a LOT. I'm not only talking about the Weapon Kill trophies but also the Bounty trophies. I had to spend an hour on this certain bounty trophy which is quite annoying if the required bounties doesn't appear after quite some time. The Treasure trophies are also back, quite a lot of them to look for. As for the difficulty trophies, Crushing is quite hard only on Chapter 11 but aside from that, it should be manageable.

    Alright time to go back to Tales of Graces f


    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    The list is looking awesome RaveN! Good luck with Tales of Grace f/50th platinum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliren View Post
    Very nice checklist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    I like the new banners you have!! I recognize some of them, but not most of them (need to brush up on my FF again ). I haven't played Tales, but SR3 is fantastic Good luck with those plats!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    You have really nice banners RaveN. Great work, and keep achieving some new platinums
    Man it's been quite some time. Anyway thanks for dropping by guys






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  12. #192
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,535
    Reputation
    185

    What's Tales of Grace like? It looked cool but its only in Japanese here in Korea.

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  13. #193
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    What's Tales of Grace like? It looked cool but its only in Japanese here in Korea.
    Just like any RPG, there are towns to visit and lot's of people you can interact with. There are also sidequests available but it only requires you to bring this certain item. Battle system is, I think I can compare it to Star Ocean. Graphics is like, how can I call this, aaaa well it's not as awesome as games like Final Fantasy but I don't mind. Graphics is just like Atelier Totori. Still it's a good game to get if you like JRPGs






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  14. #194
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,535
    Reputation
    185

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Just like any RPG, there are towns to visit and lot's of people you can interact with. There are also sidequests available but it only requires you to bring this certain item. Battle system is, I think I can compare it to Star Ocean. Graphics is like, how can I call this, aaaa well it's not as awesome as games like Final Fantasy but I don't mind. Graphics is just like Atelier Totori. Still it's a good game to get if you like JRPGs
    I don't recognize the term JRPG but if you recommend the game I'll give it a shot if I ever find a used English copy over here.

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  15. #195
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I don't recognize the term JRPG but if you recommend the game I'll give it a shot if I ever find a used English copy over here.
    JRPG means Japanese Role Playing Game Here's a trailer just to show you how the game looks like

    Toggle Spoiler







    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  16. #196
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Congrats on your 1st Vita hope to pick Uncharted up when i finish a few other games. JRPG's are great, you should try the Hyperdimension Neptunia games. I had great fun playing them




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  17. #197
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on your 1st Vita hope to pick Uncharted up when i finish a few other games. JRPG's are great, you should try the Hyperdimension Neptunia games. I had great fun playing them
    Thanks
    I also want to try out Hyperdimension Neptunia (is there a short name for this game ) but I can't find a copy of the first one. I only see Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 on the retailers here around at my place.






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  18. #198
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Thanks
    I also want to try out Hyperdimension Neptunia (is there a short name for this game ) but I can't find a copy of the first one. I only see Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 on the retailers here around at my place.
    HyperD Mk2 is alot better gameplay wise but the story is no where near as good as the first, Amazon may be your best bet to get the first one, seems to be more expensive then Mk2 though




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  19. #199
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    1,169
    Reputation
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    HyperD Mk2 is alot better gameplay wise but the story is no where near as good as the first, Amazon may be your best bet to get the first one, seems to be more expensive then Mk2 though
    Fair enough, seems like a good deal for both games Need to save up first though, quite expensive plus there are games that I want to buy this October On another note, you should also try out Tales of Graces






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


  20. #200
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Fair enough, seems like a good deal for both games Need to save up first though, quite expensive plus there are games that I want to buy this October On another note, you should also try out Tales of Graces
    I agree, way too many great looking games coming out later this year. Was going to wait for ToG to go down in price abit, was also looking into the Atelier series as they seem to be abit cheaper now and look fun. Would you recommend them?




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO