Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by stupot00 I agree, way too many great looking games coming out later this year. Was going to ...

Blitz Ace

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I agree, way too many great looking games coming out later this year. Was going to wait for ToG to go down in price abit, was also looking into the Atelier series as they seem to be abit cheaper now and look fun. Would you recommend them?
    Oh I see. Well come to think of it ToGf is quite expensive when I bought it

For the Atelier games, I only played the Arland series and I started with part 2 Atelier Totori, haven't started yet with Meruru and I still have to find a copy of Rorona. It's a good game but when I first played it, I have totally no idea if I was advancing the story or not lol so I played the game with a walkthrough. Without a walkthrough, I could have missed a Lot of events

Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy X-2 HD - 22/35

Checklist || GFX Showcase

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 50th and first vita plat my friend,nice job and glad you enjoyed it too.And once again your review makes for a great interesting read.Keep up the good hunt dude

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Level 5 Esper

Grats on your 50th dude!! Golden Abyss is a pretty good game though I would say the most challenging crushing mode chapter are the QTE at the end of the game ~ Those are brutal lol

btw: I might have to stea... err utilize your ideas for your plat banners
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    N/A (PS3) || Assassin's Creed Liberation (PSV) || LoL (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Random Access Memories

Congrats on hitting 50 s and making it your first Vitinum ( Sly Cooper) I keep reading what you're saying about ToG and it's making me want the game really bad. I have to get a working PS3 first though. Keep up the awesome work!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    JRPG means Japanese Role Playing Game Here's a trailer just to show you how the game looks like

Toggle Spoiler

Sorry, I was being a pompus ass and meant I don't recognize the 'validity' of the term JRPG, by using recognize. LOL I know what the term means. Anyways, I am guessing that game will take a good 100 hours to platinum like all the other RPGs out there, right?

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles

Blitz Ace

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 50th and first vita plat my friend,nice job and glad you enjoyed it too.And once again your review makes for a great interesting read.Keep up the good hunt dude
    Thanks John It sure was fun that I even played it for the 3rd time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on your 50th dude!! Golden Abyss is a pretty good game though I would say the most challenging crushing mode chapter are the QTE at the end of the game ~ Those are brutal lol

btw: I might have to stea... err utilize your ideas for your plat banners
    Thanks Frost I didn't have trouble on the QTE's Those were easy for me, wonder why lol

I'll look forward to see what you can come up with using my ideas for the plat banners

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on hitting 50 s and making it your first Vitinum ( Sly Cooper) I keep reading what you're saying about ToG and it's making me want the game really bad. I have to get a working PS3 first though. Keep up the awesome work!
    Thanks daft ToGf is a good game I having so much fun with it. 50$ was not wasted Sorry to hear that your late PS3 had a ylod Hope that you'll get a new one soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Sorry, I was being a pompus ass and meant I don't recognize the 'validity' of the term JRPG, by using recognize. LOL I know what the term means. Anyways, I am guessing that game will take a good 100 hours to platinum like all the other RPGs out there, right?
    Oh sorry I misunderstood what you said Yeah the platinum should take at least a 100 hours to plat. I already played for 74 hours and I only unlocked 28/50 trophies so far and I am already doing my second playthrough to collect some 60 second battle trophies. After the second playthrough there's the bonus dungeon left to do.

Currently Playing:

Blitz Ace

Platinum Trophy #51 - Tales of Graces f

It's been a long time since I last played a Tales of game. Last one I played was Tales of the Abyss. When I saw the trailer of this game that it is coming out for the PS3, I was really happy because I get to play another Tales game after all these years.

Gameplay Alright so first of, since this game came out for the Wii first, I already expected that the graphics is not that high but I didn't care since I had a lot of fun playing this game. For the battle system, if you have played a Tales game before then you should know about the TP system but here in Graces, the TP system is replaced with a CC system. CC which is also called as Chain Capacity allows you to chain different artes together. The amount of CC for each character is based on the weapon they are currently using and it can be increased by learning Rise and Exceed abilities that you can learn on some titles.

Trophies, I could say it is time consuming for players who don't like grinding but if you enjoy playing the game like me, then most of the trophies like the earning 100 titles for each character will come naturally. Most likely it will be Cheria, Pascal and Malik who will be left for you to earn 100 titles, I got mine when I was on the Zhonecage. For the Defeat [Boss] in 60 seconds, this should be easy on the second playthrough if you have pick up Double Exp and 5X Exp, most likely you will be 10 levels or 20 levels higher than the boss then set the difficulty to easy to defeat them quick.
    For having 9999 capacity on the Eleth Mixer I recommend having the following:

Toggle Spoiler

It's a great game and I recommend it for RPG fans. To be honest, I enjoyed this more than FF XIII and XIII-2 Oh well I look forward to Tales of Xillia next year. I hope we can also see Vesperia in the future.

Currently Playing:

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Hey Raven Congrats on Tales of Grace! Sounds good, but very long.

Blazikiller's Killer Checklist
    My checklist to Glory my dedication and organize my forgetfulness
    Currently Under Long-Term Renovation

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Blitz Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Hey Raven Congrats on Tales of Grace! Sounds good, but very long.
    Thanks dude What's long? The time to earn the platinum? Well it took me 136 hours so yeah it's quite long

Currently Playing:

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on your new Tales plat!! Did it really take 136 hours O my god lol Man nice job!! I gotta check this out sometime especially since JRPGs are awesome
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    N/A (PS3) || Assassin's Creed Liberation (PSV) || LoL (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Blitz Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Congrats on your new Tales plat!! Did it really take 136 hours O my god lol Man nice job!! I gotta check this out sometime especially since JRPGs are awesome
    Thanks dude Yeah the platinum took 136 hours and I didn't even noticed it until I checked my total game time I'm sure you'll love it since you like JRPGs

Currently Playing:

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on hitting 50 plats and also for reaching one of your goals. Awesome checklist too and I love how you've incorporated Final Fantasy into it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Blitz Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting 50 plats and also for reaching one of your goals. Awesome checklist too and I love how you've incorporated Final Fantasy into it.
    Thanks dude and its 51 plats already, I just haven't sync my trophies yet. Glad to hear that you like how I used Final Fantasy theme on my checklist

Currently Playing:

Random Access Memories

Congrats on ToG RaveN! That game sounds awesome! That's long but not too bad. It's about the same amount of time spent for Resonance of Fate! Glad to hear you enjoyed the game! Keep up the good hunt!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Chaos will follow

Damn, this checklist is beautiful. I love the banners, and each platinum image. Great work

PRO Member

Grats on your new plat man! Tales is a good series, and it's been an insanely long time since I played a new one, but ever since I got tales of Phantasia way back on the Super Famicom I've loved the series. Can't wait to try this game out, 136 hours isn't that bad, although it'll probably take me a bit longer than it did for you what with all the extra grinding I end up doing in RPG's.
    Congrats again, and gl with the next game on your list!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat my friend,136 hours is a very long time to plat a game so you must be pleased with it after putting in all that time.Great read as ever too mate,keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Blitz Ace

Platinum Trophy #52 - Saints Row The Third

Back to back platinum
    I'll post later on my comments for the game and some trophy tips. I'm tired from doing those challenges. I'll also sync my trophies later on. Kinda lazy lol
    With ToGf and SR3 out of the way, I can now prepare for MGS4.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on ToG RaveN! That game sounds awesome! That's long but not too bad. It's about the same amount of time spent for Resonance of Fate! Glad to hear you enjoyed the game! Keep up the good hunt!
    Thanks daft That 136 hours of play time just flew by because I didn't even noticed it lol since I was enjoying the game very much.

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Damn, this checklist is beautiful. I love the banners, and each platinum image. Great work
    I'm glad to hear that luckay and thanks for the rep

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Grats on your new plat man! Tales is a good series, and it's been an insanely long time since I played a new one, but ever since I got tales of Phantasia way back on the Super Famicom I've loved the series. Can't wait to try this game out, 136 hours isn't that bad, although it'll probably take me a bit longer than it did for you what with all the extra grinding I end up doing in RPG's.
    Congrats again, and gl with the next game on your list!
    Famicom Man that really is a long time. I dont know Phantasia because I only played the PS2 ones. I'm sure you will like this Graces and also look forward to Xillia next year

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat my friend,136 hours is a very long time to plat a game so you must be pleased with it after putting in all that time.Great read as ever too mate,keep up the great work
    Thanks dude Yeah it is a satisfying platinum to earn because it was worth it. I really like RPGs where I get to spend more than 100 hours

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Damn RaveN you're cleaning them up quick now!!
    Grats on Saint's Row the Third plat!
    and yea Phantasia was a long time ago, I think there was a GBA rerelease which was the only version the US got of that title, but ToDestiny and ToDestiny 2 were both PS1 and I think released in the US. Haven't played a tales game in a long time, but Graces f is definately on my list of must buy games!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Platinum Procrastinator

Holy crap that was fast. Congrats on back to back plats as doing that is a great feeling. Also, like you said, now you'll have plenty of time for MGS4.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast