Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your new plats. Always a pleasure to look at this list...

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plats. Always a pleasure to look at this list

No Game No Life

Checklist Updates

Updates:
    • Achievements Section has been updated. I added the following images recently. It feels really good that I have one platinum trophy where I'm the first one to earn it

• Added Prince of Persia to the games I'm currently playing. I still have some spare time to play and earn the platinum for another game before I get back to school related activities and before MGS Trophy patch comes out. I heard from a friend that its an easy platinum. So far I am enjoying it

• My Platinum Collection has been updated. Platinum Trophy Images of #51 Tales of Graces f and #52 Saints Row The Third are now added to the list. I still have to place some comments later on for Saints Row. I'll take care of that later.

Toggle Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Holy crap that was fast. Congrats on back to back plats as doing that is a great feeling. Also, like you said, now you'll have plenty of time for MGS4.
    Thanks man. Hopefully if I get selected for the guide writing, I'm already prepared. I wonder what the trophies are. If there's a Big Boss emblem trophy related, well that will make the trophy list quite challenging

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Damn RaveN you're cleaning them up quick now!!
    Grats on Saint's Row the Third plat!
    and yea Phantasia was a long time ago, I think there was a GBA rerelease which was the only version the US got of that title, but ToDestiny and ToDestiny 2 were both PS1 and I think released in the US. Haven't played a tales game in a long time, but Graces f is definately on my list of must buy games!
    I have missed those Tales game There are three characters here in Graces that appeared on previous Tales game so you might know them.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plats. Always a pleasure to look at this list
    Thanks for dropping by Omni

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

Nice update RaveN and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying PoP. Was a pretty good game imo

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Level 5 Esper

Man good job!! Top 50 achievers in DMC and especially that first achiever!! Good luck with PoP ~ Getting those 1001 light seeds was tough!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

No Game No Life

Platinum Trophy #53 - Prince of Persia

I laughed so hard that Farah here is a donkey

Anyway, the game felt different from the trilogy because, well there's nothing here that is related to sand or anything. The story just revolves around an imprisoned evil god that is trying to break out and cause havoc again.

Most of the time its just platforming and if there's a battle, it can be dealt with quick. Boss battles are also easy. Another thing I didn't like here is that the prince doesn't die at all and there are no gameovers because of the chick that always goes to the rescue when things are bad and this in my opinion took away the challenge in this game.

Trophies, everything is easy. The light seeds are not so troublesome because most of the light seeds are out in the open and there are only few hidden ones but not hard to get. I didn't want to start a second playthrough just to get the Be gentle with her trophy so I used the 1.01 patch glitch which resets Elika's save counts.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice update RaveN and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying PoP. Was a pretty good game imo
    It's a good game but I prefer the trilogy. I wonder how Forgotten Sands plays like. Might pick that up in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Man good job!! Top 50 achievers in DMC and especially that first achiever!! Good luck with PoP ~ Getting those 1001 light seeds was tough!
    Yeah it feels awesome to have my name on the leadboards The light seeds weren't bad imo, most are out in the open

Currently Playing:

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your new plat. Just wanted to point out that your most difficult trophy isn't showing in the plat card image.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the PoP plat my friend,nice one.This game was missing some elements compared to the previous installments but for its first outing on Ps3 i thought it was a great game overall.Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on the new PoP plat man!! Light seeds aren't hard, but dam were they annoying especially when you're missing 1 or 2 and they're super well hidden

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

PRO Member

Congrats on reaching 53 mate you sure are on a role but did your perfect streak get ruined?

Galaxy beauty pirate

Beautiful checklist Raven. love the FF banners and I like your taste with games.
    Sig by Ramon

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your new plat. Just wanted to point out that your most difficult trophy isn't showing in the plat card image.
    Thanks Denaratuck I didn't place any trophy there for the most challenging one because I didn't find the trophies to be that difficult. It's a very easy platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the PoP plat my friend,nice one.This game was missing some elements compared to the previous installments but for its first outing on Ps3 i thought it was a great game overall.Keep up the great work man
    Yeah I was looking for those certain elements from the previous installments but didn't find it here. Still its a good game but I still prefer the old ones. Now I just have to play Forgotten Sands but that game can wait.

Congrats on the new PoP plat man!! Light seeds aren't hard, but dam were they annoying especially when you're missing 1 or 2 and they're super well hidden
    Thanks Frost Yeah there were a few annoying ones to get specially the one where the only way to access it was to go through a pipe or tunnel of some sort to get to that high ground. I was searching for a way to get up there for hours forgot the name of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on reaching 53 mate you sure are on a role but did your perfect streak get ruined?
    Nah it's not yet ruined. The games on my list right now that doesn't have a platinum are long term RPGs so it might take awhile before I earn the platinums. Well it doesn't matter if takes me more than 100+ hours. I'm used to playing RPGs more than 100 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Beautiful checklist Raven. love the FF banners and I like your taste with games.
    Thanks Artemis I think this is the first time I see you drop by here Anyway thanks for dropping by

Update
    Well not really much of an update but I'm still playing Atelier Meruru right now. I managed to unlock 8/36 trophies. Now on my second run to try and complete everything and hopefully earn the platinum. I think I might start a third run to make the best accessories and play just for fun. The accessories I have right now sucks but my weapons and armor are definitely the best setup.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

list looks awesome RaveN I really like the quick links for the plats, that's a cool idea
    Also a major congrats on Plat #53 Keep up the awesome work man, hopefully I'll have a shiny new plat by the end of the day if my luck turns around

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

All out of bubblegum.....

Wow... I have a new favorite checklist on here. Very nice bro.
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

No Game No Life

Platinum Trophy #54 - Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

I'll write my comments here for this game later.Not that I'm lazy to write an overview of the game and say something about its trophies but I need to play MGS4 now. And I mean RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!! I can't believe I have to get that big boss emblem again. Plus I have to write the guide.

I'll see you folks later

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    list looks awesome RaveN I really like the quick links for the plats, that's a cool idea
    Also a major congrats on Plat #53 Keep up the awesome work man, hopefully I'll have a shiny new plat by the end of the day if my luck turns around
    Thanks trunks. I've placed that quick links to quickly navigate around my growing collection

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Wow... I have a new favorite checklist on here. Very nice bro.
    That's very nice to hear scoggs. Thanks dude

Currently Playing:

Retired...

Congrats on your #54 platinum, Very soon you can pass some people who got nearly 50+ plats!

Very impressive list and keep it up man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat mate,well done.Ive never heard of the game but i hope you enjoyed it.Keep up the awesome work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on the new plat Raven!! I have never found that game in store but always wanted to try it You're making it hard to catch up to you

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your #54 platinum, Very soon you can pass some people who got nearly 50+ plats!

Very impressive list and keep it up man!
    Thanks Smash Before this year ends my plan is to earn 60 platinums. I hope I can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat mate,well done.Ive never heard of the game but i hope you enjoyed it.Keep up the awesome work man
    Thanks John Yeah I've enjoyed playing the game so much that I wanted to start a third playthrough to play the game just for fun and not thinking about trophies but since MGS4 trophy patch is coming next week already, I have to cancel that plan.

Congrats on the new plat Raven!! I have never found that game in store but always wanted to try it You're making it hard to catch up to you
    Thanks Frost, lol you have a lot of time to catch up man MGS4 trophy list is going to be a hard one and a long one too.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Congrats on reaching 54 and best of luck on 60 I reached my goal of 30 with NCIS so any extra earned this year is a plus.

Game on....

Just dropped by to check out this awesome checklist. Nice updates since i was last here. This FF themed checked list always inspires me

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast