Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2

This is a discussion on RaveNScythE's Nest Revision:2 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Grats on Ateller, RaveN! MGS4 = I can't wait to dive in again myself! Good luck with the guide!...

PRO Member

Grats on Ateller, RaveN! MGS4 = I can't wait to dive in again myself! Good luck with the guide!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Grats on Atlier Meruru RaveN! Best of luck with MGS4 Plat and the guide as well!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

PRO Member

Great checklist RaveN! I like how you mention the most difficult trophy of the game.

Sig by Smashguy

No Game No Life

Checklist Update:

Last trophy earned:

I am THE expert on weapons
    Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).

Sorry I just checked my checklist this time and I was focused on playing MGS4 and writing the guide so that's why I didn't get to reply at the previous posts. Anyway, thanks for dropping by dudes

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Nope, nothing

Nice progress with MGS4

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice progress with MGS4
    Thanks man. I should be able to get two more trophies later. Need to clean this one up so that I can play Darksiders 2

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Thanks man. I should be able to get two more trophies later. Need to clean this one up so that I can play Darksiders 2
    I am so jelly! I want Darksiders 2 really bad.

Very nice progress on MGS4 and great job on the guide! That's going to be a nice little that I can't wait to have myself. Terrible that some people hacked/game saved it within the first week

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your progress with MGS4 mate,nice one and the guide looks like there is a lot to it.Ive heard this trophie patch to be pretty brutal and by the looks of it,it bloody well does so god knows how long it took you to do it man.The guide looks very descriptive and in depth and which is just once again a sign of your great work.Keep it up mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on earning the MGS4 platinum trophy and also I forgot to tell you yesterday congrats on your excellent guide for it as well. Very descriptive and well laid out. Definitely worth some rep.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Good job with Ateller Sotori and good luck with MGS4. I'm looking to get back into the JRPG game with Tales of Graces f. Since the game is going to be a grind em' out deal, I expect to go on another two-month odyssey with the game.

PPS bar made byRaveNScythE18
    Sig and Avy made by Bladia

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I am so jelly! I want Darksiders 2 really bad.

Very nice progress on MGS4 and great job on the guide! That's going to be a nice little that I can't wait to have myself. Terrible that some people hacked/game saved it within the first week
    Thanks daft Yeah MGS4 is an awesome platinum to have in our collection. I didn't know that the platinum got hacked that early

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your progress with MGS4 mate,nice one and the guide looks like there is a lot to it.Ive heard this trophie patch to be pretty brutal and by the looks of it,it bloody well does so god knows how long it took you to do it man.The guide looks very descriptive and in depth and which is just once again a sign of your great work.Keep it up mate
    Thanks John Well most of the trophies are some general things I already know of. The ones that only took some time to write about are the flashbacks, weapon locations and iPod tracks because I had to play the game again just to be sure of the locations. The only thing that makes the trophy patch hard is getting all iPod tracks but its very doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on earning the MGS4 platinum trophy and also I forgot to tell you yesterday congrats on your excellent guide for it as well. Very descriptive and well laid out. Definitely worth some rep.
    Thanks Denaratuck Sure I'm gonna need some luck on MGS4 plat just because of that Big Boss Emblem but I know I can do it as I previously done that twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Good job with Ateller Sotori and good luck with MGS4. I'm looking to get back into the JRPG game with Tales of Graces f. Since the game is going to be a grind em' out deal, I expect to go on another two-month odyssey with the game.
    Oh nice you're going to play ToGf Platinum should take 100+ hours because of the titles and grinding for some shards which you need for certain equipments for the inn requests.

Checklist Update:
    • It's only a small update. I just added Atelier Rorona and Darksiders 2 on the currently working on section.

Now as for my MGS4 road to platinum, I'm done with that stupid time consuming Chicken Emblem and now I'm gonna go for the Big Boss Emblem immediately. I'm not that worried at all lol. After I'm done with BBE, the remaining 5 playthroughs should be easy.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Guess what I got in the mail today atelier roronathe alchemist of arland...is it any good..also nice progress on mgs4.

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Guess what I got in the mail today atelier roronathe alchemist of arland...is it any good..also nice progress on mgs4.
    Nice one dude. Well I found Atelier Totori and Atelier Meruru enjoyable so I know I will enjoy Atelier Rorona as well. I only played it for 3 hours or so then went back to MGS4. I enjoyed playing it so far. It's a good one if you ask me.

Currently Playing:

PRO Member

Oh nice you're going to play ToGf Platinum should take 100+ hours because of the titles and grinding for some shards which you need for certain equipments for the inn requests.
    So I heard. Final Fantasy XIII gave me a good workout in order to deal with the grinding that will be required for ToGf. I should have the done its entirety some time around October.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

nice one bro!

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!

No Game No Life

Platinum Trophy #55 - Metal Gear Solid 4

I'll write my comments later. I'm gonna edit the guide and add an alternate Roadmap which makes getting the other emblems easier. Supposedly the Big Boss Emblem is saved for the last playthrough but I suggest doing it on the third playthrough to unlock the Stealth camo which WILL make the last 5 playthroughs easy to do. That's my opinion

I can't believe I played this game for 19 times

Big Boss Emblem record. So thats the third time I actually got this thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    So I heard. Final Fantasy XIII gave me a good workout in order to deal with the grinding that will be required for ToGf. I should have the done its entirety some time around October.
    The grinding in ToGf is not as tedious as FF XIII so I'm sure you'll be able to clear it in no time

Quote Originally Posted by chscooper_o9 View Post
    nice one bro!
    Thanks dude
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 08-26-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Currently Playing:

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on MGS4! The guide looks nice as well

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Congratulations on the MSG4 plat, RaveN.

PRO Member

I'll write my comments later. I'm gonna edit the guide and add an alternate Roadmap which makes getting the other emblems easier. Supposedly the Big Boss Emblem is saved for the last playthrough but I suggest doing it on the third playthrough to unlock the Stealth camo which WILL make the last 5 playthroughs easy to do. That's my opinion

I can't believe I played this game for 19 times

Big Boss Emblem record. So thats the third time I actually got this thing

The grinding in ToGf is not as tedious as FF XIII so I'm sure you'll be able to clear it in no time

Thanks dude
    Nicely done Raven!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the MGS4 plat mate,i knew it was only a matter of time before you would get it.And 19 playthroughs! Thats just crazy man and you scored it really high aswell so you must have enjoyed it.Nice work again my friend whats next ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast